- » Potato Waffle
Potato Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato waffle recipes.
Easy Potato Waffles
Beat eggs until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients, milk, and shortening; mix until smooth.
Add potatoes and mix well.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve hot with butter and syrup. - 38.9871
1. Take a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, potato flakes, sugar and salt.
2. Beat in eggs with milk and oil. Mix with dry ingredients.
3. Place the mixture on waffle iron and follow manufacturer's instructions to bake waffles to golden... - 37.2616
In a large bowl, mix flour, potato flakes, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and oil.
Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Bake batter on waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until waffles are golden brown. - 30.9912
Beat the eggs until pale yellow.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the eggs.
Stir in the milk, melted butter or vegetable oil and potatoes.
Fill a hot lightly oiled waffle iron two-thirds full with the batter and cook until... - 27.1304
In a mixing bowl, combine potato flakes, flour, baking powder and salt.
Mix milk, eggs and oil; blend into dry ingredients.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. - 25.8312
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato Waffles
Mix the fat and sugar to a cream, stir in the well-beaten egg yolk, potato, flour, baking powder, milk and seasonings, and beat well until smooth.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg white.
Bake in a heated waffle iron until golden brown. - 26.1714
Heart-healthy Sweet Potato And Pecan Waffle
This waffle is breakfast made the right way! A breakfast that you can have anytime of the day because it is so healthy and well balanced. Made with a blend of whole wheat flour, sweet potato and egg substitute these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden... - 128.788
Waffle Cut Augratin Potatoes
Chef show how to make Waffle Cut AuGratin Potatoes. Easily prepare great potato side dish for your next party. Courtesy of Chef Depot.com - 93.6803
Potato Waffles With Peach Sauce
1. To prepare waffles: In a medium bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, honey.
2. Combine the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, and allspice into a large bowl.
3. Stir in the potatoes and hazelnuts.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients... - 44.2561
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup potato water.
Boil the remaining half cup and pour over millet.
Add honey and cool to lukewarm.
Combine with yeast mixture and allow to rise until bubbly.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake in hot, oiled waffle iron. - 29.0047
Millet Oat Waffles
Soften yeast in potato water.
Combine milk, eggs, honey, oil, salt and oats in blender and blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend once again.
Stir into yeast mixture and bake in hot, oiled waffle iron. - 27.3828
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 45.8014
Potato Nests With Savory Shavings
1) Using a peeler, peel each potato lengthwise
2) Into a bowl of cold water, drop the shavings
3) Reserve the shavings of 1 whole potato for later
4) Using a knife, cut the 2 potatoes crosswise into halves
5) Using a mandolin, use the corrugated... - 46.3694
Potato Nests With Savory Shavings
Remove potato skins by paring each potato lengthwise into long, thin shavings using a vegetable peeler.
Let shavings drop into a bowl of cold water.
Pare 1 whole potato into shavings, and drop into bowl of water; reserve for use in Savory Shavings.
Cut... - 24.253
Hot Spiced Applesauce
This Hot Spiced Applesauce is a great topping for potato pancakes or waffles. In fact, this Hot Spiced Applesauce seems so good to be served as dessert fondue. Give this a try and I bet you will soon be a fan of it ! - 27.641