- » Potato Wafers
Potato Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato wafers recipes.
Oven-fried Potato Wafers
Rub potatoes with butter.
Cut into rounds 1/4 inch thick.
Place in buttered shallow baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.4633
Chicken & Vegetable Salad With Potato Wafers
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, then cut meat from bones; dice meat.
2. Combine with carrots, celery, onion, water, chicken broth or bouillon cube and salt in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.... - 25.3724
You May Also Like!
Sausage Potatoes And Wafer Bake
1. Cut each sausage patty into about 10 small pieces; brown, stirring frequently, in a medium-size skillet. Blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in water and soup mix; continue cooking and stirring until gravy thickens and boils... - 21.9248
These Potato Chips are simply irresistible ! Try out these Potato Chips with spicy or sweet n sour tomato dip for a snack ! Also these Potato chips made a tasty and crunchy side course for your fish chops ! Feel free to come up with suggestions if you have... - 24.7589
Cheesy Potato Thins
Heat water, salt and pepper to boiling in saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add milk and potato flakes.
When flakes are soft and moist, whip lightly with fork.
Add butter, flour and 2 tablespoons cheese.
Stir until butter is melted and mixture well blended.
Cover;... - 38.1756
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 45.5242
Grain Seed Wafers
Cover millet, wheat and seeds with liquid.
In morning, drain off liquid.
Reserve it as soup stock.
Blend grains and seeds.
Batter will be coarse.
Drop onto hot, un-oiled soapstone griddle or into heated, oiled pan.
Brown lightly on each side;... - 25.4887
Sausages And Franks
1 Cut each sausage patty into about 10 small pieces; brown, stirring frequently, in a medium-size skillet.
Blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
Stir in water and soup mix; continue cooking and stirring until gravy thickens and... - 29.9155
Fish & Chips
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Cut potatoes in uniform strips, slightly larger than for French fries.
To make chips: Deep fry potato strips until golden brown in Crisco heated to 375°F. (about 7-8 minutes).
Remove, drain on paper towels,... - 43.1837
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 24.748
1.Preheat the oven to 380 degree F and grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
2.Wash potatoes, pat dry and peel.
3. Slice into wafer-thin slices and place in a bowl..
4. Melt butter in a small pan and add seasonings.
5. Drizzle butter... - 36.6843
Combine potatoes and wafer to cover in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain; reserve potatoes in saucepan.
Add milk, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth; stir in... - 41.9462