- » Potato Vegetable Layer
Potato Vegetable Layer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato vegetable layer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato vegetable layer recipes.
Swiss Gruyere Potato And Garlic Layer
Lightly grease a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pt/6 cup fairly shallow ovenproof dish with about one third of the butter.
Melt the remainder in a frying pan (skillet) and fry (saute) the onions and garlic for 2 minutes to soften.
Put a layer of about a quarter of the... - 37.8815
You May Also Like!
Layered Potatoes With Sour Cream
Line the base of a greased 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish with potato slices.
Add a little of the onion and sour cream.
Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
Repeat the layers until all these ingredients are used, finishing with a layer of potato.
Melt 25... - 35.5384
Layered Sausage And Potato Bake
Cut the sausage into bite-size pieces.
Spread the vegetable oil in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the sausage, potatoes, green pepper and onion in the baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and parmesan cheese... - 41.9504
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 24.2166
Layered Mexican Enchiladas
How about creating something really fantastic with vegetables! Then the layered enchilada is the thing to make for this Mexican fiesta! Watch the video on how Gavin makes a classy dish! - 106.801
Layered Potato, Sauerkraut, And Beef Stew
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, layer the potato slices. Spread evenly with the sauerkraut, then top with the onion slices. In a medium bowl, blend together the wine and cornstarch until smooth. Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid, garlic pepper,... - 29.7449
Layered Vegetable Bake
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Spray 1 1/2-quart round casserole or baking dish with no stick cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley and butter; set aside.
In prepared baking dish, arrange potato slices; top with yellow pepper.
Sprinkle with - 28.0899
Veal And Potato Layer
1) For the filling, in a pan, add butter and melt.
2) Stir in the onion and gently fry till pale gold.
3) Add the veal and fry briskly for a few minutes.
4) Mix in the sage, grated lemon peel, water, and salt and pepper.
5) Cook till the meat is... - 43.0097
Quick Scalloped Potatoes
Following procedure for baking potatoes
Cook potatoes at HIGH 10 to 11 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender.
Let stand 5 minutes; peel and slice.
Meanwhile, in 4-cup glass measure, combine butter, onion, salt and pepper.
Cook at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2... - 38.5315
Elegant Apricot Sweet Potatoes
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange a layer of half the potatoes in a lightly greased 1 quart shallow baking dish.
Cover with a layer of half the apricots.
Sprinkle with half the brown sugar.
Pour a mixture of butter, orange... - 33.067
Scalloped Potatoes With Bacon And Gruyere
1. Line a dinner plate with 2 paper towels. Arrange bacon slices, side by side, on paper towels; cover bacon with another paper towel. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon from plate to another paper towel to drain; set... - 28.0324