- » Potato Tomato Scallop
Potato Tomato Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato tomato scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato tomato scallop recipes.
Scalloped Potato And Tomato Gratin
PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C.
1.Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
Brush the inside of a shallow baking or pie dish with butter, and arrange the potatoes in a circle so that they overlap.
2.Scatter on the herbs, pepper and salt and pour the cream into the... - 43.9583
Scalloped Potatoes And Green Tomato Bake
Butter a large baking dish.
Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom.
Cover with a layer of green tomatoes.
Sprinkle on a little bit of onion, flour, Cheddar cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper.
Continue layering until dish is full; end with layer of cheese.
Pour... - 40.3768
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
For sauce, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the soup, milk, marjoram, and pepper.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half of each of the ham, onion, potatoes, and sauce.
Bake, covered, in a 350° oven about 1 hour or till the potatoes... - 40.2324
Scalloped Potatoes Provencal
Spray a 3 quart casserole with non stick vegetable oil.
Arrange a layer of potatoes, a layer of onion, repeat, then a layer of half the mushrooms.
Dot the top of the vegetables with half the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Repeat these... - 35.8027
1) Cut the fish into pieces.
2) In a saucepan, cook fish with the milk and can of undiluted condensed soup.
3) Season the fish to taste.
4) Simmer the fish until it is cooked.
5) Fill a piping bag with creamed potato.
6) Pipe the potato... - 42.832
Peel and slice the potatoes and the onions.
Place them in alternate layers in an oven dish (greased) seasoning each layer with vegetable salt and pepper.
Mix the yeast extract with 1 cup water and pour over the vegetables.
Flake with butter and bake in a... - 23.2474
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.656
Heat oven to 400°.
Place potatoes and seasoned sauce mix in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Heat water, tomatoes and basil to boiling; stir into potatoes.
Cover; bake 35 to 40 minutes.
If desired, garnish with snipped parsley. - 23.9857
Deviled Salmon In Potato Nests
1. Brown onion and green pepper in fat.
2. Add soup and seasonings.
3. Simmer for few minutes; add salmon.
4. Shape potatoes into 6 nests on buttered baking sheet and fill with salmon mixture.
5. Top with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
6. Bake at 400°F.... - 39.8672
Place layer of potatoes in bottom of greased 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with a little of the salt and flour.
Cover with layer of green pepper and onion slices.
Repeat layers until all vegetables, seasonings and flour are used, ending with remaining... - 31.9715
Shortcut Potato Salad In Tomato Flowers
Empty potatoes into saucepan.
Add 3 cups water; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until tender.
Rinse potatoes with cold water; drain thoroughly.
Place in bowl; cover and chill.
Blend seasoned sauce mix and oil in small saucepan;... - 43.4704
Thaw frozen scallops.
Cook scallops 1 minute in boiling, salted water.
Drain; cut large scallops in half.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions except reduce water by 1/3 cup.
Combine the hot potatoes and / cup cheese, stirring till cheese... - 41.1998
Scallops A La Provencale
Put the scallops into a small pan with the water, lemon juice, onion and bay leaf and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain the contents of the pan; put the scallops into a bowl and reserve the liquid.
Melt the... - 42.7703
Cut vegetables in equal size pieces.
Boil, uncovered, in salted boiling water, until tender.
Remove from heat and set aside (uncovered) for five minutes.
Add two tablespoon cheese and butter.
Combine cornflour, and milk and pour it on vegetable in the... - 41.4781
Peel and chop onion, chop celery, scrape and slice carrot.
Melt butter in pan, add onion, celery, carrot and chopped bacon.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Add wine and scallops, cook 1 minute further, stirring constantly.
Add stock,... - 39.2445
Rinse scallops in cold water; drain.
Saute bacon and potatoes in butter in saucepan until bacon is partially cooked.
Add milk and fish stock; mix weli.
Cook just to the boiling point, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Stir... - 44.152
Marinated Scallop Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water till tender.
Thaw frozen scallops; cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan bring water, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf to a boil; add scallops and return to boiling.
Simmer 1 minute.
Drain scallops; remove and discard the bay... - 44.7585
Snapper Smoked Haddock And Mushrooms Scallop
Mash the potatoes and blend the butter and cream in to make a smooth piping consistency (do not use all the butter and cream if it is not necessary).
Put the fish into the milk with about one third of the butter, simmer steadily until tender, about 12... - 43.491
Broiled Maine Hake With Barnegat Sea Scallops
For those who like to eat seafood, here is a delicious treat waiting for you. View this amazing video that shares an outstanding recipe which would surely impress each one of you. The chef here presents the dish in such an elegant manner that makes the video... - 103.609
Wash scallops in cold water; if large, cut in half or quarter.
Saute bacon in large, heavy saucepan 3 to 4 minutes or until it starts to brown.
Add potatoes; cook until tender.
Add salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, tomatoes, and stock; stir... - 44.5669
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 44.7241
Scalloped Mince Bake
1 Place the beef and onion in a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) casserole.
2 Stir well and microwave on full power for 3 minutes.
3 Stir and pour off excess fat. Add the crumbled stock (bouillon) cube, beans and water or tomato juice.
4 Stir and season with... - 34.8181
Scallops With Red Wine And Mushrooms
Method If using sea scallops, cut them in 2-3 even- sized pieces.
In a shallow pan, combine scallops with water and lemon juice.
Cover and poach 3-4 minutes.
Drain scallops, reserving the liquid.
Melt the 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan, add onion, cover... - 27.7291
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Brown the sausages in heated fat. Drain and slice in round shapes. Keep aside.
3. Take a pan and heat oil. Sauté onions for 5 minutes till they turn soft.
4. In a 2-pint casserole or baking dish,... - 43.81
Scalloped Shepherd's Pie
1. In a frying pan, heat oil, add chopped onion and cook until softened, add sliced mushrooms and stirring until well combined.
2. Add the lamb and bay leaf to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until browned, stirring to break up any... - 46.526
Scalloped Sausage And Corn
1) In a bowl, mash the sausage meat and bring it together.
2) Make 6 balls of the meat and crumble the rest.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Lightly grease the casserole with butter.
5) In a deep saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat... - 44.9281
Heat oven to 400°.
Empty potato slices and seasoned sauce mix into baking dish, 9x9x2"., Heat tomatoes, water, and oregano to boiling.
Pour over potatoes; stir until well mixed.
Arrange pepperoni on top and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake uncovered 30 to 35... - 32.6714
Empty potato slices into a 3-quart round casserole.
Stir in sauce mix, tomatoes, water and oregano.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in pepperoni; sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and microwave 7 minutes, stirring after 3 1/2... - 30.8444
Italian Beef & Potato Casserole
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat until crumbly; drain off fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with dry sauce mix from package of scalloped potatoes, tomatoes, pizza sauce, water, salt, oregano, basil and garlic powder.
Stir in... - 43.5917
Hot German Potato Salad
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour off drippings, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Add potato slices and seasoned sauce mix to skillet; stir in water.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender,... - 38.186
Pork And Potato Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Brown the chops for about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove them to a casserole.
5. Add the celery to drippings in the pan and sautÃ© it until... - 42.4827
Kapi Cho Potatoes
1.Cut the potatoes into fingers using a serrated knife (scallop cutter) to get the crinkled shape.
2.Parboil the potatoes in salted water till they are almost done.
3.Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the potato fingers and cook... - 33.4413
Potato Seafood Chowder
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened, but not yet browned.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat them with the butter.
Stir in the broth and wine and bring to a... - 39.883
Mashed Potatoes For Piping
Boil 3 potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender, drain and dry well.
Mash or put through a sieve.
Gradually beat in 34 cup scalded milk, with about 2 tablespoons butter, and sea- son to taste.
The potatoes can be kept hot up to 30 minutes by pouring 2-3... - 21.7631
1. Boil potatoes in the skin. Peel.
2. Cut into roundels.
3. Slice onions and fry.
4. Add paprika and blanched tomatoes.
5. Add potato roundels and salt.
6. Put the whole thing into a pyrex dish (as for scalloped potato). Add a little stock if necessary.... - 39.0645
Beef Potato Soup
Combine all the ingredients except the beef in a 6-quart stew pot, then bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of beef into the boiling mixture.
Bring to a boil again, then reduce the heat and cover.
Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until... - 31.3945
Pork N Potato Skillet
In a skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; add celery.
Cook until celery is tender; drain.
Combine milk and mayonnaise until smooth; add to the skillet.
Stir in potatoes, contents of sauce packet and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 38.3352
Grilled North Atlantic Yellow Fin Tuna Loin
Nothing like a grilled fish accompanied by a flavorful sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video that shows an excellent recipe for North Atlantic yellow fin tuna loin with corn, potato and smoked tomato sauce. The video is a must watch as it shows a great... - 107.71
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
Grilled Mahi Mahi
This grilled Mahi Mahi is a wonderful festive season recipe that you would enjoy sharing with your family and friends.The combination of grilled fish, potatoes and roasted tomatoes makes it a complete gourmet meal for any season. - 42.8444
If using frozen scallops, thaw in the refrigerator.
Wash scallops and remove any shell particles.
Mix melted butter with lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Dip scallops into butter mixture.
Brush potatoes with soft butter and sprinkle with Parmesan... - 41.5177
Neptune's Bounty Bouillabaisse
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the fennel, onions, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the fennel is soft and tender.
Add the tomatoes, clam juice, water, coconut milk, saffron, and potatoes.
Cook for 15... - 40.7514
1. ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the bacon and saute for 2 minutes or just until the bacon sweats. Stir in the green onions, green pepper, and carrot. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender,... - 30.751
Deep Fried Veal
Cut the meat into small pieces.
Beat the egg.
Mix the flour with the salt and pepper.
Coat the meat firstly in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs, so that the pieces are well covered.
Heat the oil in a deep-fat fryer until it is 350°... - 41.84
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sliced fennel, onion, thyme, and 2 garlic cloves, and saute until tender.
Add water and the next 6 ingredients to... - 37.447
Portuguese Fisherman's Stew
1. Spray an 8-quart saucepan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the potatoes, carrot, onion, linguica, and garlic; cook until the onion begins to soften, about 6 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, saffron, oregano, and crushed red... - 31.6662
1. Peel potatoes thinly, cook in the usual way until just tender.
2. Drain and dice.
3. When quite cold mix with mayonnaise, parsley, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread over base of a large platter raising slightly towards centre.
5. Smooth surface... - 48.7741
Place bacon in 3-qt.CORNING WAREÂ® casserole.
Cover; microwave 8 minutes or until lightly browned; stir once.
Add onions to drippings.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes, until onions are limp but not browned.
Blend bean liquids; pour 1/3 c.of... - 36.0337