- » Potato Taco
Potato Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato taco recipes.
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 121.504
Mexican Longaniza And Potato Tacos
Think tacos are too mainstream? Then you must watch this video and learn to make yummy tacos that will leave your guests pleasantly surprised. Watch to know more! - 101.735
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Potato Shell Taco Pie
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in milk and 2 tablespoons of the dry taco seasoning mix.
Remove from heat; stir in potato flakes.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned... - 41.0997
Taco Baked Potatoes
1) Clean the potatoes and rub with oil.
2) Bake them at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until soft when pierced with a fork.
3) In a large skillet cook ground beef until browned and stir to crumble. Drain excess oil.
4) Fold in seasoning mix... - 38.0152
Baked Potato With Taco Topping
Wash baking potatoes and pat dry with paper toweling. Place each potato on a square of aluminum foil that is large enough to wrap the potato thoroughly. Spray each potato with cooking oil spray, and then sprinkle with sea salt (or regular salt). Place each... - 24.0661
Adam's Veggie Potato Tacos
1. Pour off the water from your potatoes, place on paper towels to drain, then pat dry so you don’t get painful splatter when they go into the hot oil. Manly or not, it still hurts like a mutha!
2. Place a large skillet over medium heat then drizzle... - 0
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 0
Taco Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are smothered in a taco flavored sauce - perfect for busy weekday evenings! - 0
Taco Fries - Gourmet Style
Believe if or not, I first discovered Taco Fries on a trip over to Ireland and I've been hooked on them ever since. Despite getting them from a takeaway they still tasted amazing! To make them a bit less of a sin, check out my Gourmet Taco Fries Recipe with... - 0
Potato Taco Recipes By Category