- » Potato Stew
Potato Stew Recipes
Potato Stew is a very filling and hearty preparation made with potatoes as the main ingredient. This is a semi-thick dish and every region of the world has its own style and variation of the same. There is no ... More »
Oxtail And Potato Stew
1) Trim excess fat from oxtail.
2) In a pan, heat butter and fry onion and till golden.
3) Stir in the oxtail, carrot and turnip, and fry on high for 5 minutes.
4) Add herbs, boiling water, salt and pepper.
5) Allow to simmer for approximately 3 hours... - 45.7363
Potato Topped Stew
I love potato and it goes without saying that this Potato Topped Stew is my hot favorite. The flavors of mashed potatoes, cheese and seasonings make this Potato Topped Stew taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Potato Topped Stew. - 43.3206
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 39.113
Potato Topped Stew
Advance preparation: Combine flour, 1 tea spoon salt, and dash pepper in plastic or paper bag.
Shake meat cubes with flour mixture to coat.
In Dutch oven brown the meat in hot shortening.
Stir in soup, instant minced onion, basil, and 3/4 cup water.
Cover;... - 38.6269
Sweet Potato Pork Stew
Toss pork and mustard.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and brown sugar; add pork and shake to coat.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork and garlic in oil.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Scrape bottom of skillet to loosen any... - 38.5545
Chicken Greens And Sweet Potato Stew
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour and corn 1 meal.
Dredge the chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
In a 5 quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the chicken and saute for about 3 minutes on each side or until... - 35.0354
Curried Beef And Potato Stew
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the peas.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the beef and potatoes are tender but not falling apart, stirring once during the cooking time, if... - 31.1379
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 28.9463
Potato Stew Recipes By Category