- » Potato Soup Velveeta Cheese
Potato Soup Velveeta Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato soup velveeta cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato soup velveeta cheese recipes.
Canadian Cheese Soup
Saute onions in butter until tender, but not brown.
In a large saucepan, mix flour with milk, stirring until smooth.
Add broth, vegetables, salt and paprika.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Reduce heat; add cheese; stir... - 37.7353
Creamy Hash Browns
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine potatoes, onion, and bacon bits.
In a medium bowl, combine mushroom soup and sour cream.
Stir in Velveeta cheese and black pepper.
Add soup mixture to potato... - 36.1418
Slow Cooker Cottage Potatoes
1) In a large bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the potatoes.
2) Into the mixture, fold the potatoes and spoon the mixture into a slow cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 ½ hours and then over low heat for 2... - 35.1874
Brown Jug Soup
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and cook on low with cover for 10-12 hours, such that the vegetables are tender.
2. Just before serving, add cheese and stir such that cheese is melted. - 40.1781
Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole
Brown pork chops quickly; place in oblong baking dish.
Top with sliced potatoes.
Add a layer of cheese.
Mix mushroom soup and water; pour over casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 27.39
Potatoes And Ham
1) In a slow cooker, add in potatoes, ham, cheese, and onion in layers.
2) Pour soup on top.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
4) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 31.2206
Corned Beef Casserole
This Corned Beef Casserole is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of beef, noodles and cheese - this Corned Beef Casserole is something you must not want to miss out on! - 30.8906
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.6346
Cheesy Corn Chowder
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until onion is tender.
Add water, potatoes, carrots and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in corn and pepper.
In a large... - 40.4944
Corned Beef Hot Dish
Cook noodles and celery together.
Layer noodles, cheese, beef and soup in baking dish.
Repeat layers ending with noodles and soup.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. - 30.9554
Slow Cooked Beef Pie
1) In slow cooker layer in this order: ground beef, potatoes, onions, kidney beans, and cheese.
2) Pour soup over top.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
4) Dot with butter.
5) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
6) Serve hot. - 41.8962