- » Potato Soup Sour Cream
Potato Soup Sour Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato soup sour cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato soup sour cream recipes.
Potato Soup With Sour Cream
Make stock from bones and vegetables, cooking them in 3 pt. of salted water for 2 hrs.
Strain liquid, add to it peeled potatoes cut into small cubes and boil.
Prepare white roux from flour and lard, then brown it slightly, add finely chopped onions, celery... - 36.4889
Potato Soup Topped With Cheddar And Sour Cream
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt. Stir in the celery and carrots, sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook until onion start browning. Stir in the garlic and potatoes, sauté well.
3. Season with mixture of paprika and garlic powder.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Easy Au Gratin Potatoes With Sour Cream
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and sour cream in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 18 to 22 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in sour cream and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top - 27.3151
Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Butter a 3-quart casserole.
Cut ham into 8 serving pieces.
Combine soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
In prepared casserole, alternate layers of ham, potatoes, and onions with sour cream mixture, ending with sour... - 42.2802
Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Cut ham into 8 serving pieces.
Combine soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
In greased 3 quart casserole alternate layers of ham, potatoes and onions with sour cream mixture.
Top with shredded cheese.
Cover casserole loosely with foil.
Bake at... - 32.2769
Borscht Using Sour Cream
– Run all ingredients through blender except for 1 beet, sour cream and green onion. Pour into soup tureen. Gently pour cream into mixture and refrigerate.
– Meanwhile, grate remaining beet.
– Pour soup into individual bowls and garnish with... - 31.9717
Potato Skins With Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork; placte in an ovenproof dish.
Bake about 1 hour unil tender.
Remove potatoes from oven and cut each in quarters.
Remove insides leaving about 1/4-inch flesh on inside of skins.
(The cooked... - 35.9556
Sour Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Place frozen broccoli in a box on a paper plate.
Pierce box several times with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
Combine onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, salt, and chicken broth in a 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with plastic... - 42.3885
Creamy Potato Potage
Creamy Potato Potage has an easy to make recipe. Creamy Potato Potage gets its taste from cucumber mixed with soup and cream, flavored with paprika. Creamy Potato Potage is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 32.3927
Easter Potato Soup
I like this easy Easter Potato Soup recipe. It is absolutely delicious soup. It is generally made on Easter. This soup makes your Easter celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Easter Potato Soup recipe and brings joy to your home. - 41.6615
Cream Of Leek And Potato Soup
1. ln a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Stir in leeks and onion
3. Add about 3/4 cup of the stock.
4. Cover the saucepan and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes to the saucepan and stir.
6. Pour in half... - 45.8153
Viennese Potato Cream Soup
Add potatoes to the water with the onion, chicken stock base, salt, and pepper; cover and cook until the potatoes are tender (but not soft), 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile blend the flour with milk; gradually stir into the soup, and simmer, uncovered, for about 5... - 35.135