- » Potato Soup
Potato Soup Recipes
Potato soupis mainly made of potatoes and milk combined with vegetables and seasonings. It is a rich and hearty soup preparation, popular in various cuisines.This soup has a creamy texture and mild flavor. A bowl ... More »
Slow Cooked Cream Of Potato Soup
If you are looking for a yummy soup recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect cream of potato soup that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds. This recipe is simple yet impressive enough to pleasantly surprise... - 126.286
Bacon Potato Soup And Pan Seared Fish
If you want to have a gourmet dinner at home with your loved ones, then this bacon potato soup and pan seared fish recipe will take care of it. The creamy and chunky texture and its decadent flavor will bowl you over and the zesty fish and asparagus will take... - 125.389
Bennigan’s Baked Potato Soup
1. In a sauce pan, combine ham and chicken bases and whisk until no lumps appear.
2. In a stockpot, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sauté onions until transparent.
3. Add potato and pepper and stir until completely mixed.
4. Add chicken and ham... - 124.707
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 123.985
Creamy Potato Soup
Do you too enjoy a big hot bowl of Potato Soup? Chef Jason shows you how to prepare that restaurant-style soup, quick and easy! He also lets out a few tips through the video, so keep watching! - 123.6
Mashed Potato Soup
The “comfort food” appeal of mash potatoes and the home-style simplicity of parsnips, rutabaga and kale make this delicious soup a Fall and Winter favorite. Serve it with whole grain bread for a cozy lunch or supper - 122.706
Creamy Potato Soup
For a yummy, thick, creamy soup that will please and amaze all your guests, watch this video and get ready to garner compliments! This soup is easy to make and can be served as an appetizer or even a whole meal. This is one delicious treat! - 119.58
Homemade Potato Soup
Sometimes a simple homemade potato soup is more satisfying than an elaborate meal. And if you love cooking in a Crockpot, this recipe is going to be very simple. Just dump everything leaving the evaporated milk into the Crockpot and cook for 10 hours. The... - 118.013
Potato Cauliflower Soup
Classic potato soup!! This video will make this dish look so easy and yummy. The creamy and rich soup is seasoned with dry basil, onion, garlic and parsley. It's thick soup and could be served with just a salad. There's something for everyone in this... - 115.766
Leek & Potato Soup
A hearty and delicious soup with an incredible leek flavor and thick texture from the russet potatoes. Perfect for a cold winter day and a grilled cheese sandwich. - 115.346
Oven Roasted Thick Dublin Potato Soup
Appetizing vegetable soups are healthy and delicious simple essentials to indulge in from time to time. Here is a recipe to make Roasted Potato Soup made by roasting potatoes before using them to make the soup. Great with cheese and green onions. - 114.262
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
Loaded Potato Soup
Dave is cooking one of his favorite dishes, Three Cheese Potato Soup with his fool proof recipe. He flavors the soup with bacon dripping and with the cheese, potatoes and vegetables; this soup looks so very appetizing. With simple simmering and sautéing of... - 104.239
Cheesy Potato Soup
Expecting guests? Treat them to this absolutely loaded cheesy potato soup. The blend of ingredients impart a great flavor and a velvety texture to the soup, which makes it all the more appetizing. Watch this video for a detailed recipe and try it out yourself. - 103.773
Pinot Grigio Wine Paired With Leek And Potato Soup
If you are one of those who loves pairing their food with wines, you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the Pinot Grigio Wine paired with Leek and Potato Soup. An absolute delight, a perfect appetizer. Serve soup with bread sticks or garlic... - 101.364
Sweet Potato Soup
If your looking for ideas on cooking with sweet potatoes then Lisa shows you the quick and easy way to make a soup! A warm of this soup is enough to nustle into! See the video for more - 98.7344
Chef's Special Sweet Potato Soup
Appetizers are a must have for you? Watch this video now to learn a mind blowing Sweet Potato Soup recipe. The soup is packed with nutrients and at the same time it is high on taste too. Watch it now. - 97.5356
Creamy Mashed Potato And Tomato Soup
Robin whips up a simple mashed potato soup which has been flavored with some tomato pulp, for her friend. Its easy and worth trying especially with grated Parmesan on top. So, bring out your soup pots as you have an irresistible recipe coming your way. - 96.2433
Creamy Potato Soup
Watch this potato soup recipe. It is not only simple and easy, it is also cheap. You can make this recipe with all the easily available ingredients in your pantry. The chef shows how to prepare the soup in this video. - 95.2126
Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Soup
Do you love having soups? Then this is the perfect video for you as it demonstrates quick and delicious pumpkin and potato soup. The soup is not only delicious, but also nutritious and easy. So just don’t miss it. - 93.8068
Cream Of Potato And Green Garlic Soup
If you like potato, green garlic and soup, then this recipe is surely meant for you. This creamy thick and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold winter day and is sure to warm your heart and soul. This soup is very simple to prepare, from basic ingredients... - 92.9389
Comforting And Quick Own Potato Soup
For a quick, easy and fuss free dinner that will warm you up, try this delicious potato soup. Betty's own potato soup is simple yet satisfying and takes not more than just 20 minutes to make. Filling, flavorful and very, very easy to make, this video is a... - 92.8769
Cheesy Potato Soup With Chicken Stock
This cozy cheesy potato soup is a perfect ending to a frigidly cold day! In this video chef Jones has provided ideas to make a perfect hearty soup made of chicken, bacon and veggies. This wonderfully satisfying soup is sure to instantly become your family's... - 92.0449
Spare Rib Beer Soup
Nothing warms the soul like a hot bowl of Beer Soup, especially when it's loaded with slow-smoked Pork Spare Ribs. Watch in this video how the BBQ Pit Boys put together their classic, easy-to-do Smoked Spare Rib Beer Soup --it will for sure kill the cold, and... - 91.5294
Ham, Potato And Vegetable Soup
Hot vegetable and meat soups are greatly appetizing over cold weathers. Check out the video showing how to make a pleasing potato soup with ham, vegetables and a few common seasonings and flavors. Just right to please one and all with this one even with some... - 91.3364
Rich Cream Of Potato Soup With Bacon & Mushrooms
If I could, then I would keep sipping this soup all through the dreary Winter nights. This is a rich and creamy soup that is has several layers of different flavors! It. Richard says that this soup is economical and nutritious. Maybe, it is about time that... - 90.0115
Ham And Potato Soup
If you are fond of soups, this recipe is just meant for you. Ham and potato soup with cheese is a delicious soup which makes a nutritious appetizer and can be paired well with warm breads. Enjoy your winter evenings with your family sipping this awesome soup. - 88.5651
Cream Of Potato Soup
1. In the soup pot, heat oil and drop onion in it. Sprinkle salt, and saute for 5 minutes or until caramelized over medium flame.
2. Add broccoli, and vegetable broth in pot to cover everything. Pour some water if required.
3. Throw garlic, reserving... - 85.5878
Bhal's Creamy Potato Soup
Impromptu dinner doesn't mean that you cannot prepare something nice. Take for example American style cream of potato soup for dinner passed on with toast and crouton. This is a delicious appetizer, healthy and filling and can be prepared easily with... - 84.8065
Healthy, Easy And Thin Potato Soup
Warm soups are appetizing and soothing when cooked with healthy herbs or seasonings. Watch the video showing how to make a thin Potato soup in simple and easy steps. Great when had with red kidney beans and a flatbread. - 80.5318
Cream Of Potato Soup With Crispy Leeks
Here's a Cream Of Potato Soup With Crispy Leeks recipe that can give a tasty twist to your meal. It is most popularly enjoyed as an appetizer. The taste of crispy leeks blended with the creamy potatoes is just delectable.You will love this delicious Cream Of... - 51.5173
Cream Of Potato Soup With Garlic
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions along with garlic cloves and carrot for 15- 20 minutes.
2.Stir in bay leaf, thyme and water.
3.Boil the ingredients and once done, put the lid on and simmer for 1- 1/2 hours.
4.Strain and keep... - 50.3464
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a pan, place the vegetables with the water and seasoning.
2) Heat the vegetable mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4) In a cup blend together flour and little milk.
5)... - 50.2097
Onion Potato Soup
If you thought you can only make dishes from onion and potatoes, think again! This Onion Potato Soup makes for a winning combination as well. - 49.422
1 In a pan, add the potatoes along with water.
2 Boil the potatoes until soft.
3 Carefully peel the potatoes.
4 Pass the boiled potato through a sieve.
5 In a soup pan, melt butter.
6 Add in chopped spring onion, coriander leaves, ginger and... - 49.3386
Creamy Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add chicken broth and potatoes. Let the mixture come to boil before covering and cooking for about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes become tender, turn down the flame. Let it cool.
3) Pour the cooled mixture into a blender and... - 49.1345
Jazzy Potato Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place 3/4 cup of the skim milk, the cottage cheese, and the flour in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add the remaining skim milk, blend until thoroughly mixed, remove from blender, and set... - 48.9783
Heat butter in 3 quart Saucepan until slightly browned.
Add onion and fry slowly until yellow and tender.
Then add salt, pepper and flour.
Add parsley, celery, potatoes and water.
Place over high heat until valve begins to... - 48.5674
Bean And Potato Soup
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight.
2. Tip the soaked beans along with water into a slow cooker or crock pot.
3. Close pot tightly with its lid.
4. Allow the beans to cook and soften on HIGH... - 48.2844
1) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© vegetables with stock and add seasoning to taste.
2) Allow the vegetable mixture to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 40 to 50 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
4) Remove the pan from... - 48.2103
Leek And Potato Soup
This Leek and Potato Soup are very appetizing. One of the best vegetable soups that I've ever known, the distinctive factor is the tamari soy sauce ! Just try this Leek and Potato Soup and let me know if you like it ! - 48.1702
Creamy Potato Soup
1. In a saucepan, fry the bacon till crispy and set aside.
2. Drain the bacon, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in pan.
3. To bacon drippings, add chopped potatoes, onion, carrot, and celery.
4. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally for... - 48.0002
Leek And Potato Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, cook bacon on medium heat for 5 minutes.
2) Add leeks and onion and saute for 5 minutes.
3) Decrease the heat and add flour. Stir until smooth.
4) Slowly mix broth and stirring constantly, cook until thickened.
5) Stir in potatoes,... - 47.7894
This recipe for potato soup is made with new white potatoes and vegetables. Cooked along with bacon, yogurt and chicken bouillon, the potato soup is flavored with garlic, dill and seasoned to taste. - 47.7733
Potato And Vegetables Soup
This combination of potatoes and vegetables makes Potato and Vegetables Soup, a much sought after soup. - 47.7563
Cheddar Cheese Soup With Bakes Potatoes
A detailed guide to making delicious potato soup at home. You would be impressed by the easy way to make jacket potatoes and try it at once. Pep up your holidays with such appetizers! - 47.739
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 47.6954
Prawn And Potato Soup
1)Shell, Clean and devein prawns, reserving the heals and shells for stock
2) Cut flesh it into 3-4 pieces and keep aside.
3)In a large saucepan or... - 47.6617
Celery And Potato Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven and melt butter in it. Saute onion and celery in it for about 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add garlic and saute for another 1 minute.
3) Add potatoes, broth and parsley.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and cover.... - 47.2246
Cream Of Celery Root And Potato Soup With Watercress
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions,
3. Then, add 3/4 cup of the stock
4. Saute until the mixture obtains a soft texture but is not browned.
5. Stir in the diced celery root and potato.
6. Pour in the remaining... - 47.1915
Potato Soup Supreme
Put potatoes into a 3 quart saucepan or sauce pot with the cold water.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Add the celery, onion, pimiento, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid.
Force... - 47.0758
Corn And Potato Soup
This is a very interesting and good recipe of corn and potato soup. This soup when served as an appetizer will bring happiness in your dining room. Treat your family to this fabulous recipe of corn and potato soup and they are going to adore you for it. - 47.051
Lettuce And Potato Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© the onion and potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in stock and seasoning and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an... - 46.9557
1. In a slow-cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all the ingredients except the milk and chives. Give a good stir to blend all the ingredients.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the soup to cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or if you are not... - 46.8648
Quick Potato Soup
In saucepan, fry bacon until partially cooked, not crisp.
Drain off most fat; add chopped onions.
Cook until transparent.
Add water, ham, chicken flavor bouillon, to hot bacon.
Simmer until all is tender, about 15 minutes.
Add sugar, pepper, and half of dried... - 46.6452
1) Cover the unpeeled potatoes with boiling water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Skin them and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy 4-quart saucepan or a soup kettle, heated over medium heat, melt butter and cook potatoes, celery,... - 46.5994
Classic Potato Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Add onions and cook over medium heat until onions are transparent but not browned, about 4-5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat with butter.
Continue cooking gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Heat the... - 46.4114
1) In a medium saucepan add potatoes, onions, and chicken broth.
2) Boil the mixture over medium heat. Cook covered for 15 minutes till tender.
3) Take off from heat and let the mixture cool.
4) Gently add mixture into blender or food processor.
5)... - 46.3584
1) Melt the butter into a saucepan and fry the onions till browned
2) Tip in the potatoes, carrots, water, salt, pepper and the caraway seeds
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and tip in the farina
4) Cook on a low flame for about 20 minutes
5) Pour in... - 46.3151
Cream Of Potato Soup
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add first 9 ingredients to combine.
2) In a jar, add 1/4 cup half-and-half and flour. Tightly place the lid and shake thoroughly to combine. Set is aside.
3) Cover with a lid and microwave at HIGH for 4... - 46.275
Vegetarian Potato Soup
1.In a pan, heat oil and cook onions, celery, carrots and potatoes in it.
2.Add stock and vegetable salt and let the mixture boil.
3.Once done allow it to simmer for 1 hour or pressure cook for 15 minutes.
4.Take 2 cups of soup liquid and stir in dry... - 46.1169
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 46.0896
Lightside Potato Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 cups of chicken broth and the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ingredients have tendered.
2) Mash half of the cooked carrots and onions.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook... - 46.0655
Chunky Potato Soup
1. In a 2 quart casserole, microwave bacon at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but is not crisp.
2. Drain liquid from bacon.
3. Add potatoes, celery, onion, water and pepper. Toss it well.
4. Cover and microwave at High for 10 to 12... - 45.9948
Potato Yogurt Soup
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add cucumber and potatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
Add lettuce, onions, stock, and the 1 teaspoon dill.
Simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes).
In a blender or food processor,... - 45.963
Potato Watercress Soup
Cover the potatoes with water in a saucepan and boil until very tender, with the skins on or off, as you prefer, 15-20 minutes.
The skins are healthy and good, and the soup will look agreeably speckled if you leave them on.
Drain the potatoes.
Meanwhile, melt... - 45.9515
Leek And Potato Soup
Ahh, I simply adore Leek and Potato Soup especially in icy winter night. The master combination of vegetable bouillon, leeks,potatoes, milk, butter and embellished by pepper, salt and parsley makes the just the doctor order soup for cold winter nights. - 45.9221
Split Pea And Potato Soup
Do you want a fabulous split pea and potato soup recipe? It is the perfect choice for appetizer. Do try out this split pea and potato soup recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 45.8498
Cream Of Leek And Potato Soup
1. ln a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Stir in leeks and onion
3. Add about 3/4 cup of the stock.
4. Cover the saucepan and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes to the saucepan and stir.
6. Pour in half... - 45.8153
Black Forest Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, place together leeks and onions with butter.
2) Cover with buttered wax and put the lid on.
3) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are very soft.
4) Remove and discard paper, stir in the flour, and cook about 4... - 45.7661
Leek Onion And Potato Soup
1 Trim off the tops and roots of the leeks.
2 Discard the tough outer layer.
3 Split them in half length-ways and slice them finely.
4 Wash thoroughly and drain well.
5 In a large thick-based saucepan, gently melt the... - 45.7028
Romertopf Potato Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a skillet, add in the bacon and chooped onion. Saute till they brown slightly.
3) Transfer the mixture into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bouquet garni along with potatoes.
5) Pour in the... - 45.7004
Potato Soup With Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and trim off ends.
Cut them first into halves lengthwise, then cut again lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice and reserve.
Put the potatoes and the chicken bouillon into a large heavy... - 45.6915
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 45.6866
American Creamy Potato Soup
1) In stock or water add potatoes, onion with bay leaf and simmer till soft.
2)Remove the mixture and seive it or smash it with a wooden spoon until very smooth.
3)Further to prepare white sauce mix butter, flour and milk adding potato puree in it... - 45.5494
Cream Of Corn Potato Soup
1) In a blender, process 1 cup milk, corn, potatoes, onion, mustard, garlic, honey and cayenne pepper till the corn and potato are roughly pureed.
2) Into a saucepan, pour the puree and bring it to a boil after adding in remaining 1 cup milk and dry... - 45.4243
Prepare the world renowned Potato Soup with your choice of vegetables. Pour in little butter and milk for the yummy broth, and your Potato Soup will be ready in no time! - 45.3464
Curried Potato Soup
Are you looking for a fabulous curried potato soup recipe? Pamper everyone with this soup as an appetizer. Please share this recipe with your friends and family and let me know what they have to say. - 45.1785
Potato Bacon Soup
In 3 quart (3 L) microproof casserole, cook bacon on HIGH 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic and cook on HIGH 2 minutes more.
Add potatoes and chicken broth and cook, covered on HIGH until mixture boils, about 5 minutes.
Reduce power level to 30% and continue to... - 45.1676
Peel potatoes and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Soak in cold water to cover in bowl for 20 minutes; drain.
Add potatoes to beef stock in large soup pot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Blend flour with a small amount of... - 45.0536
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the potato and onion in the beef stock until they are soft.
2) Mash the onion and potato with a fork or press through a strainer.
3) Return the soup into the saucepan, stir in the cheeses and shallots or chives.
4) Stir... - 45.0169
Potato Comfit Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the vegetables, water, 1/4 cup butter, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 7 to 8 hours or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Add the milk and stir well.
4) To make the drop noodles, beat... - 44.977
Home Style Cream Of Potato Soup
Cook onion and green onions in 2 tbsp.butter in heavy saucepan until yellow.
Add potatoes, chives, parsley, celery leaves, 1 tsp.salt, 1/8 tsp. pepper, paprika and boiling water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 30 minutes or until... - 44.8112
Onion And Potato Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine vegetables with butter, water, salt and pepper.
2. Cover the dish with cling film.
3. Place in the microwave and cook for 8 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
4. Add milk and boiling water and... - 44.7762
Supper Potato Soup
1. Prepare the leeks by cutting the coarse tops and root ends.
2. Then finely chop the green ends to make 1/4 cup and keep aside.
3. Take the remaining leeks and chop them coarsely.
4. In large kettle saute leeks and onion in butter or margarine 8 to... - 44.6732
Leek And Potato Soup
1) Cut off the green part from the leeks, thinly slice the white part of leeks for the soup.
2) In a saucepan, saute the white part of leeks and onion in butter for a few minutes or until both begin to soften.
3) Stir in the potatoes... - 44.6638
Creamed Carrot And Potato Soup
Put vegetables into large saucepan, cover with water, and add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt.
Bring to a boil and cook covered until very tender (20 to 25 minutes).
Put butter, flour, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt, and milk into blender container.
Cover... - 44.6026
Leek And Potato Soup
Fry the vegetables in the fat for 1 minute in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Add the stock, nutmeg, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the bayleaf and sieve the soup,... - 44.5984
Creamy Baked Potato Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, and undrained pimiento.
Add potatoes, bacon bits, and green onion.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in parsley flakes and black... - 44.5243
Cheesy Potato Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, potatoes, carrots, onions and celery.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Using the back of a fork, slightly mash the potatoes against the side... - 44.2624
Potato Pheasant Soup
1) Peel the potatoes and cut them into dices.
2) Also dice the onion and leek.
3) Toss the onion and leek in the melted butter.
4) Add the stock, potatoes and seasoning and let it simmer until the vegetables are tender.
5) Sieve the soup... - 44.2527
Cream Of Potato Soup
Cream Of Potato Soup has a smooth taste. The Condensed milk adds up the taste of Cream Of Potato Soup. Cream Of Potato Soup is easy to make dish. - 44.2338
Cream Of Potato Soup
1. In a large pan, place the bacon and cook the bacon till crisp and cooked through.
2. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the excess fat but set aside two tablespoons aside for use.
4. Add the onions to the pan and add... - 44.1973
Baked Potato And Bacon Soup
1) Cut the potatoes into neat halves, scoop the pulp out and place in a small bowl.
2) In a large kettle, melt the butter.
3) Add the flour and stir in the milk very gradually. Conitnue stirring till the mixture is smooth, thick and bubbly.
4) Add the... - 44.1532
1. Clean the clean leeks or onions. Halve lengthwise and cut into thin slices.
2. In a pan heat butter. Add leeks or onions and cook until light colour.
3. Add potatoes, salt, and chicken broth.
4. Cook mixture over simmering heat for 35... - 44.1369
Hearty Potato Soup
1) Use vegetable cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in butter buds, onion, chopped ham, and celery.
3) Cook till the onion and celery soften and keep aside.
4) Add the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Cook till soft, then drain
5) Add all the... - 44.0748
Broccoli Rabe And Potato Soup With Meatballs
Combine and blend the meatball ingredients.
Roll the mixture into walnut-size meatballs.
Refrigerate until needed.
In a large pot, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute.
Add the broth, potatoes, and greens.
Bring to a boil.
Add the meatballs one at a time,... - 44.0596
Pei Potato Soup
1. In large heavy pot cook onions and celery in butter until soft, add flour and stir until smooth.
2. In another pot cook the potatoes in enough water to cover.
3. Into the pot containing the onion and celery stir chicken stock, add the cooked... - 43.9366
Parmesan Potato Soup
Pierce potatoes with a fork; bake in the oven or microwave until tender.
Cool, peel and cube; set aside.
In a large Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add broth, stirring... - 43.8872
Potato Soup Parmentier
Peel and dice potatoes.
Chop leeks fine, browning them very lightly in a little butter.
Put both in a covered pot; add water to cover, and salt.
Cover pot; cook on medium to slow heat until both vegetables are done.
Pass entire mixture through food mill or... - 43.8809
Potato Soup Recipes By Category