- » Potato Sausage Casserole
Potato Sausage Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato sausage casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato sausage casserole recipes.
Potato Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add sausage and brown it.
3. Drain out from skillet and keep aside.
4. Add soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5 . In a greased 2-quarter casserole make layers with half of the... - 43.7565
Hearty Sausage & Potato Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, sauce mix, milk, parsley, caraway, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and sauce thickens, stirring 4 or 5 times.
Stir in sauerkraut.
Arrange sausages over potato... - 35.8741
Sausage Potato And Egg Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water to cover. Bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and transfer potatoes to prepared... - 32.1977
Combine potatoes, sausage, 1 cup cheese, onions, and pepper, mix well.
Pour salad dressing over potato mixture, mix well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch square casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 15 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 10... - 28.5216
You May Also Like!
Sausage And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Peel and slice the sweet potatoes. Wash and core apples and cut in 1/3-inch slices.
3. Arrange a thin layer of sausage meat in the bottom of the baking dish. Top... - 31.0459
Scalloped Potatoes With Sausage
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup and milk; heat.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, green pepper, and pimiento.
Slice half the sausage links; add to potato mixture.
Pour soup over; top with cheese.
Arrange remaining... - 38.4462
Beef Sausage Casserole
1. In a pan, heat the fat and sauté the onions on medium flame for about 8 minutes.
2. Add the sausages and mushrooms. Cook and prepare the gravy.
3. In basin or a small cup, mix together gravy thickening powder and the flour with cold water. Prepare... - 36.6508
Quick Sausage Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly butter the casserole with 1-tablespoon of butter.
3) In skillet, heat the remaining butter and brown the sausages.
4) Place the sausages in the casserole.
5) Arrange the apple in layer over the... - 45.8985
Sausage & Apple Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown sausages in skillet over medium heat.
Place in oven proof casserole dish.
Mix apples and sweet potatoes or yams together.
Arrange around sausages.
Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Cover casserole and bake about 1 1/2... - 26.734
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the lard. Once heated, add in the sausages. Fry till the sausages have browned well on both sides.
3) Using a slotted spoon remove the sausages onto a paper towel to drain.
4) Next,... - 44.062
Sausages And Franks
1 Cut each sausage patty into about 10 small pieces; brown, stirring frequently, in a medium-size skillet.
Blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
Stir in water and soup mix; continue cooking and stirring until gravy thickens and... - 31.5091
Puffed Potatoes And Sausage
Cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender, about 10 minutes; drain and mash (should have about 2 cups mashed).
Beat in cooked onion and cheese.
Beat together egg yolks, milk, and salt;... - 40.0407
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the sausage in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until browned—about 5 minutes. Pour off
and discard the drippings from the skillet.
2. Layer an ungreased 2-quart... - 29.0109
Fruited Sausage Casserole
Fruited Sausage Casserole is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Fruited Sausage Casserole recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.7042
Potato Sausage Casserole Recipes By Category
Potato Sausage Casserole Dish: