- » Potato Salmon Croquette
Potato Salmon Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato salmon croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato salmon croquette recipes.
Potato Salmon Croquettes
1.Combine potatoes and salmon
2.Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice
3.Shape, roll in crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry in hot deep fat (380Â° F.) 3 to 5 minutes
6.Serve with a sauce of your choice or... - 33.9601
These Salmon Croquettes are yummy accompanimments to rice. Try them out with other dishes or simply munch the Salmon Croquettes with your favorite sauce! Tell me if you've liked them! - 40.0267
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, mustard, mayonnaise and egg, season to taste. Shape mixture into croquettes and roll in cookie crumbs to coat,
2. Heat oil in a frypan. Cook croquettes over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. - 27.7351
Drain salmon, remove bones and flake.
In a bowl combine salmon, potato, curry powder, onion, parsley and lemon juice; add egg-yolk, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate until firm.
Mould mixture into croquette shapes approximately 1 in. thick by 2... - 38.042
Annie Mae's Salmon Croquettes
Peel and boil potato until soft enough to mash.
Combine with salmon, onion, pars ley, egg and seasonings, in a large bowl.
Beat on low speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Shape into croquettes, any size you wish, and fry in 1/2 inch oil in heavy... - 32.4324
1. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salmon, green onions, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended. Form into eight 3- x 1-inch logs (or 2 1/2-inch round patties, 1 inch thick).
2. In a pie plate, whisk the egg and water;... - 32.9478
Mix together in a large bowl the salmon, potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg, parsley, and lemon juice.
This should be a fairly dry mixture that can be easily shaped into croquettes.
(Refrigerate it for an hour before shaping.) When croquettes are ready to be... - 38.9296
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 35.1948
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and mayonnaise, and shape into croquettes; set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil and fry croquettes on both sides until nice and golden. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with mayonnaise. - 30.9394