- » Potato Salmon Chowder
Potato Salmon Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato salmon chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato salmon chowder recipes.
Salmon Potato Chowder
1. In a saucepan blend the milk into the cream of potato soup.
2. Add the frozen peas and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Add salmon, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Cook, stirring gently, till... - 42.0405
You May Also Like!
This Salmon Buckwheat Chowder is an amazing appetizer ! Try this Salmon Buckwheat Chowder for your weekend dinner and tell me if you've liked it ! - 41.0184
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 43.4514
Drain one 16-ounce can salmon, reserving liquid.
Add milk to salmon liquid to equal 2% cups.
Remove skin and bones from salmon; break into chunks.
In 3-quart saucepan cook 1/4 cup chopped onion in 1/4 cup butter or margarine till tender.
Blend in 3... - 27.4247
1. In 3-quart saucepan melt margarine; add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onion and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, add 1 cup water, the clam juice, and... - 33.5085
Satin Salmon Chowder
Satin Salmon Chowder has a grand taste. Satin Salmon Chowder gets its taste from salmon cooked with potatoes and chicken bouillon. Satin Salmon Chowder is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.8444
Smoked Salmon Chowder
In a medium skillet cook the bacon, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the flour, stirring briskly to blend.
Add the potatoes and fish stock.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the salmon, cream, butter, salt,... - 37.5947
Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, leek, and fennel and cook over medium heat until softened, 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 3... - 42.5025
1. ln a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, bouillon cube, and water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 30.6077
Dill Salmon Chowder
1. Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Discard any skin; flake salmon and mash bones with fork. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, potatoes and carrots; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add stock and... - 34.4623
Savory Salmon Chowder
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; flake and de-bone.
Sauté bacon, onion and green pepper in large skillet.
Add potatoes, mixed vegetables, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add salmon with liquid,... - 31.9465