- » Potato Salad
Potato Salad Recipes
Potato salad is relatively filling and can be enjoyed as a light meal. Ready to be served in one hour the potatoes along with the onions and fresh parsley and butter make a sumptuous dish. It can be made spicy with ... More »
Very Low Fat Green Onion And Potato Salad
When was the last time you had your potato salad side, without feeling too guilty about the calories in mayonnaise or sour cream? Here is a delicious almost fat-free potato salad that you can enjoy without any worry. - 150.847
Easy Southern Potato Salad
A wonderful 'no fail' potato salad. This video prepares outstanding southern style creamy potato salad by mixing the right seasoning to provide that zesty taste. This salad is hearty enough but is not loaded with sugar or butter. Try it and be pleasantly... - 141.367
Potato Bacon Salad
Take a look at this video that shares an excellent potato and bacon salad recipe which you would surely like to try. Impress your family with this flavorful salad with the goodness of bacon, eggs and potatoes. This amazing combo will surely be a favorite with... - 139.784
How To Make Country Potato Salad
For all of you potato lovers, here is a special salad dish of potato. Make it a side dish for any barbecue event and enjoy the delicacy. It takes just couple of minutes to combine all together, when the potatoes are nicely boiled. Play the video to learn the... - 139.086
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 138.441
Wegmans Fingerling Potato Salad
Want a twist on the classic potato salad? Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a new potato salad recipe to complement your BBQ. This recipe does not only taste great it looks so cool too! So if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your beloved potato... - 135.166
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 133.327
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 126.675
Steamed Potato And Blue Cheese Salad
This is a unique potato salad recipe that uses steamed potatoes instead of boiled ones. The other ingredients used add fun and flavor to the salad. This is a must watch for all potato and salad lovers. - 124.409
Korean Potato Salad
How about a Korean potatoes side dish? Chef is making a mouth watering potato salad which can also be served as a side dish with Korean main dish. A well shot, well narrated video that gives you every essential tip to make perfect Korean Potato Salad. The... - 123.009
Yummy Creamy Potato Salad With Zaatar
Za'atar, a spice blend of oregano, thyme, sumac, sesame seeds and salt, adds a distinct Middle Eastern flavor to this variation on potato salad. - 122.815
Potato Salad With Homemade Mayonnaise
During summer, the best salad to have is a potato salad and if it’s made with homemade mayonnaise, then there is nothing like it. In this video, Scott is showing the recipe for homemade mayonnaise as a part of the potato salad recipe. It’s pretty easy to... - 121.596
Dilly Blue Cheese Potato Salad
That's what we are talking about - A nice and delicious Dill, Blue Cheese & Potato Salad! You can serve it as an appetizer or you can serve it as a side to your main dish. Either way, you will love it. Anything that has blue cheese so bound to taste good,... - 119.093
Heisman Red Potato And Vegetable Salad With Grilled Kielbasa
Not any regular potato salad. This is an amazing video to make a great potato salad with grilled kielbasa. An ideal companion in any party, this satisfying dish has a great enriching taste. Seasoned to perfection, this is the easiest and yummiest red potato... - 117.646
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 117.489
Potato And Vegetables Salad
For all of you, who are hard-core potato lovers, here is something exciting. You must have tried basic potato salad, but this one is little different as it adds other vegetables like carrot, pepper etc. Watch the video to see, how easy this recipe is. Even if... - 117.37
Summer Potato Salad
This is a perfect salad for summer. The name is summer potato salad. It is easy and healthy recipe. You can mix some fresh and some dry ingredients to make this salad. - 115.434
Mom's Potato Salad
A simple potato salad that features potatoes and hardboiled eggs. I also used parsley and chives from my garden. The dressing can be made with all mayo, or like I did, with Greek yogurt. I like this potato salad. It’s one of my favorites. - 115.378
Spicy Chipotle Potato Salad
Have you been looking for a great salad recipe for your upcoming party? This one might just solve the purpose. Watch the chef share his personal favorite recipe to prepare this Potato salad with a punch of chipotle. The blend of ingredients in this dish makes... - 114.49
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 113.508
Easy Potato Salad Recipe - Healthy Version
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lay potato and carrot pieces on it. Pour oil and mix to coat them well.
3. Season them with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in oven for 30 minutes or until... - 112.821
Lemon Dill Potato Salad
A delicious potato salad that is great for picnics, potlucks, etc. Quick and easy to make. - 112.452
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 112.451
Want to please your friends with spicy potato appetizers, here is a recipe that just does that for you. Check out Caitlin making Crispy Potato salad using roasted red potatoes and other flavors. Classic dish, great during summer! - 111.316
Creamy Red Potato Salad
A creamy and cheesy salad - if this is all you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. This recipe video of creamy red potato salad is absolutely delicious and pretty easy to make. You can also serve this as a side dish, to complement any... - 110.666
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 109.95
Light Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. To make the dressing whisk together all of the dressing ingredients except for the olive oil, sundried tomatoes and scallions.
2. Slowly stream in the olive oil as continue whisking to emulsify.
3. Stir in the scallions and sundried... - 108.717
Rosemary Roasted Potato Summer Salad
Summer is the time for picnics, family get-togethers and barbecue and pot-luck parties. This calls for some potato salad! If you are tired of the same old mayonnaise based potato salad, then here is something new for you to try! This herb and garlic roasted,... - 108.272
Hot German Potato Salad
This zesty salad with potatoes, onion, sauerkraut and bacon, dressed with a warm bacon-vinegar dressing is a terrific side dish to take to church lunches, potlucks, get-togethers and picnics. This one is always a crowd pleaser and vanishes quickly so make a... - 107.703
Spinach Potato Salad
If you are a potato lover, this video is meant for you. Chef Belucci tells how to make an interesting potato salad with spinach. Watch out the video for more… - 106.662
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 106.059
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.403
Think potato salad aren’t virtuous? Then you have to try this mind blowingly delicious version of this classic salad for a guilt-free indulgence. Hit at a barbecue, potluck, cookout or picnic, this mouth-watering version of potato salad is likely to blow... - 104.82
Easy Grilled Bacon And Potato Salad
Nothing like a nice salad to accompany your grill! Or better to even to have as a meal by itself, cook this up on your grill to sass this up! See this video to know this its done. See the video for more details! - 104.562
Brazilian Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes and cut their ends off.
2. Place a large sauce pan on high heat and drop potatoes in it. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Drain, and set it aside to cool.
3. Peel potatoes and cut them into bite size... - 103.034
Memorial Day Special Potato Salad
Potato salad is a never-fail recipe to have up your sleeve. Betty whomps up a Memorial Day special treat that is less greasy than others and makes for a filling and indulgent treat. Just stream this video recipe to master Betty's version of this classic treat. - 100.376
Scallion, Potato And Smoked Whitefish Salad
Think healthy salads are boring and tasteless? Then watch this video and change the way you look at healthy salads forever! This yummy whitefish and potato salad is packed with healthy goodness and tastes really nice. The next time your tastebuds demand a... - 100.134
Potato Salad With Garlic Seasoning
Want to feed guests or kids with some fulfilling potato based dish, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Check out chef Dave showing how to make Rustic Potato Salad with boiled potato dices and seasonings. Good to serve with fish and meats. - 95.8009
Vegan Potato Salad
1. Cook the chopped potatoes and toss in salt and pepper.
2. To make vegan Mayonnaise sauce blend silken tofu, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper, spicy brown mustard, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and soy or almond milk.
3. To the... - 95.4697
Easy Potato Salad
If you are looking for an easy recipe to make yummy potato salad, you have come to the right place. Potato salad is one of the best side dishes, and the versatile dish can also be served as an appetizer. No matter how you serve it, the delicious preparation... - 93.7509
Never thought that simple and versatile potatoes can make some really awesome dish. Check out this video for a super delicious red pototo salad that is a great way to pamper your taste buds. The video is a step-wise guide for making this appetizing dish to... - 93.339
Sweet Potato And Almond Salad
Are you one of those who like to feast upon healthy and tasty salads? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Heather shares her secret recipe to make this amazing Sweet Potato and Almond Salad. Treat your family to this bowl full of nutrition today. - 90.6676
A wonderful addition to any barbecue, potluck, picnic, lunch or dinner, potato salads are sumptuous to the core. Creamy and flavorful, potato salads are extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how you can toss up the delightful salad at home using a... - 90.5759
Southern Potato Salad
Are you always on a lookout for variation in your salads? This video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare this delicious and flavorful Southern Potato Salad and make it for your family today. You are sure to grab some compliments, watch the video... - 88.0792
Potato Salad: On The Side #3
Want to learn how to make a delicious, creamy salad that everyone is bound to fall in love with? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! This one is definitely a keeper! - 86.9533
Any salad lovers out there? You are in for a surprise today. Check out the video of the mouth watering yam Salad. Chef Tina Jo has done a great job in preparing this salad just for all you salad lovers. - 84.7903
Want a quick and easy salad recipe that would leave guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make a potato salad that is not only mouth watering but also simple to prepare. - 83.7926
Puerto Rico Special Potato Salad
Do you like including salads in your meal on a regular basis? Watch this video now to learn an innovative and yummy Puerto Rico Special Potato Salad recipe. Chef Elba demonstrates a step by step process to make this salad, which you can easily replicate at... - 79.7059
Spicy Curried Potato Salad
Change your menu from old fashioned curried potato salad and try new style of preparing it this season. Try out this recipe in your kitchen and see your friends and family falling for it. It is lot easy to prepare and the exotic flavors are fabulous! - 78.6249
Tomato, Sweet Onion And Potato Salad
Looking for a nice potato salad recipe? Then this video is for you. The recipe detailed here is for a potato salad that does not use mayonnaise so it will not go bad no matter how long it sits outside as a part of a buffet. Watch and learn to make a simple,... - 77.7132
Creamy Baked Potato Salad
A nice creamy baked potato salad being demonstrated in the video with no audio! There is also no written recipe to follow through in the video, so you have to depend on the titles that appear on the video for a guide! See the video for more! - 55.3871
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 50.5729
Zesty Potato Salad
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes and water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
Chill for at least 2 hours.
Stir in green pepper, onion, eggs, pimiento and olives.
In small mixing bowl, blend all... - 50.3845
Dill Mustard Potato Salad
There hasn't been an occasion when this Dill Mustard Potato Salad recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. It would be... - 50.1538
Red Potato Salad
1) In a Dutch oven, add potatoes and cover with water.
2) Heat till boiling.
3) Partially cover and allow to simmer for 25 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool.
5) In a pan, saute onions till light browned.
6) Without paring the potatoes, cut into... - 49.817
Festive Potato Salad
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious festive potato salad, won't you? Festive potato salad makes a yummy side dish. The blend of ingredients make this salad taste so yummy. Stop thinking! Try this festive potato salad recipe immediately. - 49.3368
Hot Potato And Endive Salad
Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
Place bacon in same casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp,... - 49.1509
Sour Cream Potato Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Sour Cream Potato Salad. This typically delicious Sour Cream Potato Salad can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 49.1301
Warm Potato And Squash Salad
1) In a covered saucepan, cook new potatoes in salted boiling water for about 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender; drain well.
2) Cut the cherry tomatoes into half.
3) Cut yellow summer squash into bite-size strips.
4) Mix cooked potatoes, cherry... - 49.1174
Picnic Potato Salad
1. Cut beans in small sizes.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together mustard, salt, pepper, french dressing and mayonnaise.
3. Cook potatoes ( unpeeled) till they are tender.
4. Cool and peel the potatoes when cooked.
5. cube all the... - 49.0523
Curried Potato Salad
I love this Curried Potato Salad recipe for it brings really positive comments every single time I cook it. The flavor of ingredients used, makes this dish all the more appetizing. I never fail to have a Side Dish while dining out and this is the most common... - 48.9997
Herring Potato Salad
Here's an excellent herring potato salad recipe, exclusively for you. The blend of herring with potato and creamy dressing makes it totally irresistible. Serve your family this delectable herring potato salad today. They are gonna love it! - 48.9977
Hot Ham And Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, hear oleo.
3) When hot, saute onion and bell pepper, until wilted.
4) Gradually stir in the flour. Mix well.
5) Now, add milk, seasonings and cheese.
6) Cook, stirring constantly,... - 48.6861
Parsley Potato Salad In French Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup parsely, green pepper, celery, onions and dill pickle together.
2) Combine half the mixture with the remaining parsely and keep aside.
3) To the other half mixture add the potatoes and celery, toss well to mix.
4) In a... - 48.6652
New Fashioned Potato Salad
To make the salad: In a medium covered saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain, then peel and cube the potatoes.
Transfer to a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
Add the egg whites, celery and green... - 48.6039
Grandma's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, arrange the potatoes and cover with water.
2) Place over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Cook the potatoes to tender for about 15-20 minutes.
Drain water and allow cooling.
4) In a bowl, add potatoes along with eggs.
5) Add... - 48.5444
Summer Potato Salad
Scrub the potatoes and peel them, if desired.
Place in a 4-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes, or until easily pierced with a skewer but not mushy.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and slice thinly.
Place in a... - 48.4712
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.3451
Hope's Potato Salad
1) In a pot, place the dried beans, cover with water and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer until tender, for approximately 45 minutes. Drain and cool the beans.
3) Meanwhile, in another pot, place the potatoes, cover with water and... - 48.3451
Sour Potato Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the potatoes, salt, pepper and onions to it, mixing them with a light hand before chilling.
2) Take another bowl and add the mayonnaise, mustard paste, vinegar, and yogurt.
3) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4) Cover the... - 48.3448
Cottage Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix yogurt and salad dressing.
2) Mix potatoes and eggs.
3) Marinate at room temperature.
4) Slice and chop rest of the ingredients.
5) Mix all ingredients.
6) Chill for some time.
7) Serve cold. - 48.1803
Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Thoroughly scrub the potatoes.
3) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until done.
4) Let the potatoes cool and cut into half along the length.
5) Scoop out the potato pulp from the central... - 48.1803
Traditional Potato Salad
Boil potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes, in the boiling water and first tsp salt.
Shake dry a few seconds over the heat, remove.
Peel and dice.
Combine with the rest of the salad ingredients.
Blend together the dressing ingredients.
Stir... - 48.1524
1) In a large pot, put the potatoes covering with water. Bring to a boil.
2) Boil until just tender. Do not overcook.
3) Drain and cool until they are easy to handle.
4) Once cooled, peel and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick stripes. Transfer to a... - 48.0987
Sour Cream Potato Salad
1) Chop the egg whites and set it aside.
2) In another bowl, strain the yolks and mix with sour cream, salad dressing, vinegar and mustard.
3) In a bowl, add potatoes, cucumber, onion, celery seed, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
4) Add... - 47.96
Basic Potato Salad
This basic potato salad recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. This salad when served as a side dish will bring happiness in your dining room. If you have a lot of potatoes on hand then you know its time to prepare this recipe. Bookmark this basic potato... - 47.8771
Muscovite Potato Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, mix the white vinegar, cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, mustard, cucumber, dill, sour cream, lemon juice and yogurt together.
2) Cover and place in the refrigeratoruntil required.
3) In a large saucepan, gently scrub and... - 47.8468
Tangy Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix vinegar, oil, salt, dill weed and pepper.
2) Pour mixture over potatoes and mix gently.
3) Chill potato mixture for several hours.
4) Add olives, celery, and onion till serving.
5) In a bowl mix yogurt and mustard.
6) Fold mixture into... - 47.8415
Creamy Potato Salad
1)In a pan, cook potatoes for 30 minutes in salted water.
2)Once tender, drain and cool.
3)Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes of ¾ inches.
4)Separate egg whites from the yolk and mash the yolk.
5)Stir in the mayonnaise, sour... - 47.8287
Shrimply Garlic Potato Salad
1. Boil potatoes with jackets on for 25 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain the water.
3. Take a large skillet, fry bacon until barely cooked, then add shrimp and garlic.
4. Cook with stirring, until shrimp have cooked thoroughly, being careful not to... - 47.7925
New Potato And Zucchini Salad
1) To prepare dressing, in a bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, add combine vinegar and rest of dressing ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2) Clean the potatoes.
3) In a medium saucepan add boiling water and dip the potatoes with salt.
4) Let it boil,... - 47.7699
New Potato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring potatoes covered with cold water to a boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or such that tender but not soft.
2. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Into a large bowl, spoon mayonnaise stir in vinegar, onions, chopped... - 47.6781
Parsley Potato Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients except mayonnaise.
2) Lightly toss all together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Add mayonnaise, just few hours before serving time.
5) Return to the refrigerator.
6) Serve chilled by garnishing... - 47.602
1. Wash, peel and cube potatoes.
2. Take a large saucepan, and add lots of water and boil it. Add the potatoes, cover and cook at low heat for about 15-20 minutes until soft. Drain the potatoes and add them into separate bowl.
3. Take... - 47.5157
Potato Salad Plus
1) Cook the potatoes in water for 20-25 minutes until just tender. Drain, allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes and cool to room temperature.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process... - 47.4384
Puny's Potato Salad
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, and add water to cover along with 1 tablespoon salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender.
Drain the potatoes in a... - 47.4293
Three Way Potato Salad
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes well.
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to cover potatoes to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes to boiling water along with a generous pinch of salt.
4. In the meantime, make the Light Curry Dressing, in a... - 47.416
Glazed Tongue And New Potato Salad
1) In a 6-quart Dutch oven add 6 cups water, 1 cup wine and the bouillon cube.
2) Mix onions, bay leaf, peppercorns and thyme.
3) Boil covered.
4) Wash tongue under cold running water.
5) Add the tongue to boiling liquid and boil again.
6)... - 47.3987
Sunny Sweet Potato Salad
1. In 2 medium-size pots, prepare salt water and bring to boil.
2. Add sweet potatoes in one pot and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender; keep uncovered.
3. In the other pot, cook Idaho potatoes for 8-10 minutes until tender.
4. Once potatoes are... - 47.3536
Ham And Potato Salad Ring
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water.
2 In a pan, heat the tomato sauce.
3 Add in softened gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
4 Dice the ham.
5 Add the ham, horse-radish and green pepper to the tomato mixture.
6 Transfer the mixture... - 47.2571
Moulded Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl mix warm potato and onion with salad dressing. Toss to combine.
2) Let stand 1 hour.
3) In a saucepan add 1 1/2 cups water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let it soften
4) Keep over low heat and stir to dissolve. Take off from... - 47.1826
Sweet Potato Salad
Cook sweet potatoes in water to cover in saucepan for 20 minutes or just until fork-tender; drain.
Peel; cut into halves lengthwise.
Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Mix sweet potatoes, onion and green pepper together in bowl.
Combine vinegar, oil, honey, garlic,... - 47.1738
Granny's Potato Salad
Pare and dice the potatoes.
Place in a pot and boil until tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
Dice the bacon and fry until crisp.
Drain and reserve.
Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with the oil and vinegar.
Stir in the... - 47.1299
Dill Potato Salad
1) In a pan, boil the potatoes until tender, then peel and thinly slice them.
2) Rinse the frozen peas with hot water, drain well.
3) Add to the sliced potatoes alongwith the onion and garlic.
4) In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar,... - 47.1019
Sweet Potato Salad
Steam the sweet potato cubes for 6 to 8 minutes, until just tender.
Take care not to overcook them.
While the potatoes steam, whisk the vinegar, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
Slowly add the oil in a thin stream, whisking until the dressing... - 47.0993
Summer Potato Salad
1) If preferred, scrub the potatoes and peel them.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, put the potatoes and cover them with cold water.
3) Bring the potatoes to a boil and then cook for about 20 minutes or till the potatoes are easily pierced when tested with a... - 47.0046
Potato Salad Recipes By Category