- » Potato Red Onion Slow Cooked
Potato Red Onion Slow Cooked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato red onion slow cooked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato red onion slow cooked recipes.
Slow Cooked Irish Stew
Put all the vegetables into the Slo cooker.
Trim the chops of any excess fat and lay these on top of the vegetables.
Add the seasoning and boiling stock and cook for the recommended time. - 26.3168
Slow Cooked Hungarian Beef Goulash
Hungarian Beef Goulash is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Hungarian Beef Goulash; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 32.8893
Slow Cooked Vegetable Curry
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, toss together the potatoes, onion, bell pepper, carrots, and tomatoes. Stir in the tomato paste, water, curry powder, cumin seeds, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well. Place the cauliflower florets on top.
2. Cover... - 33.01
Slow Cooked Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl break eggs and add milk. Whisk well.
2. Add bread cubes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper. Stir to mix.
3. Add the beef and mix.
4. Divide into potions and shape into round loaf.
5. Put the loaf in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
6. Spread... - 47.1233
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, tomatoes with their liquid, carrots, green beans, celery, onion, potatoes, dried basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the potatoes... - 32.6639
Slow Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker layer carrots, onions, potatoes, parsley, garlic, beef bouillon, basil, salt, pepper and kidney beans without stirring add water.
2. Cook with cover on Low for 8-9 hours or on High for 4 1/2-5 1/2 hours, such that vegetables are... - 40.8515
Slow Cooked Beef Pie
1) In slow cooker layer in this order: ground beef, potatoes, onions, kidney beans, and cheese.
2) Pour soup over top.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
4) Dot with butter.
5) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
6) Serve hot. - 41.8213
1. Cut the meat into small chunks
2. Crush the garlic cloves
3. Skin and cut the potatoes, the onions and the tomatoes and set aside till required.
4. In a large pan, pour out the olive oil and heat the garlic, onions and the tomatoes... - 44.5435
Slow Cooked Braised Boneless Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pat dry the short ribs with a paper towel, and place in a bowl.
3. Season the ribs with Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning.
4. Sprinkle the flour over the ribs, lightly coat each rib and shake off any... - 117.488
Layered Potato, Sauerkraut, And Beef Stew
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, layer the potato slices. Spread evenly with the sauerkraut, then top with the onion slices. In a medium bowl, blend together the wine and cornstarch until smooth. Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid, garlic pepper,... - 31.7426
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.3676
Peruvian Red Roast
1. In a Crockpot, put onion, cumin, salt and pepper. Sauté for a minute over high heat.
2. Add cilantro, red wine, and garlic cloves. Cover and allow to cook.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the chuck roast into slices.
4. Place a frying pan on medium high... - 86.5548
Crock Pot Beef Roast With Carrots Potatoes And Onions
Nothing like a delicious crock pot beef roast with plenty of carrots, potatoes and onions. Enjoy your holidays with this super simple crock pot recipe that would serve as an excellent relaxing holiday meal. Watch this impressive video that is nicely presented... - 74.6505
See our host Megan Everett-Skarsgård share the concept behind More Food! on our website www.lovefoodshare.com.
In this episode you'll see her do an Oxtail Stew. It's using a wonderfully flavored and very inexpensive cut of meat. From this we'll show you in... - 46.4946
Slow Cooker Kidney Bean And Vegetable Stew
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and... - 132.37
German Potato Salad
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine water, vinegar, Splenda, flour, bacon bits, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add potatoes, onion, and celery.
Mix well to combine.
Pour mixture into prepared... - 43.8174
Bean And Potato Soup
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight.
2. Tip the soaked beans along with water into a slow cooker or crock pot.
3. Close pot tightly with its lid.
4. Allow the beans to cook and soften on HIGH... - 48.2844
Aloo Beghum Inaity(potatoes Beghum Inaity Style)
the too spicy potatoes in main course with a rich paratha makes it a full meal but take care of the fiery taste. u can omit the chillies by adding black pepper powder but the taste........? - 36.3525
Potatoes, Peppers, And Tomatoes
1. Arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in the bottom of a 6-quart electric slow cooker. Season with 1/3 of the garlic pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of the basil. Repeat in 2 more layers. Top with the onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper strips. Mix together the vinegar,... - 31.0436
Casserole Of Hare With Potato Dumplings
1) In a pan, add bacon and fry gently till the fat runs.
2) Remove bacon from the pan.
3) In the pan drippings add the hare and brown and transfer to a deep casserole.
4) In a pot, add wine, stock and tomato puree and allow to boil and reduce a... - 42.4089
Smoked Pork With Potato Kraut
1) Put the pork shoulder in a Dutch oven and add water. Cover it and cook for 90 minutes.
2) Then add potatoes and onion. Cover again and cook for 30 minutes until meat and vegetables are tender.
3) Now add sauerkraut and pepper mix and heat... - 34.1176
Heat 1/4 cup water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add yellow summer squash, green pepper, and red onion.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add potatoes, broccoli, chili powder, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, corn, beer, and tomato... - 42.9842
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 33.5084
Curried Beef And Potato Stew
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the peas.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the beef and potatoes are tender but not falling apart, stirring once during the cooking time, if... - 33.4673
Spicy Beef Tongue And Potatoes
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, chile, and cilantro.
Place beef tongue on top of onion mixture.
Surround with potatoes, then pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until tongue is very tender when pierced (10 to 12... - 41.7426
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
Place potatoes in a slow cooker.
Trim fat from roast; brown in hot oil on all sides in a skillet.
Place meat in the slow cooker.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet; saute onion until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire... - 40.9319
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Lemony Beef Shanks
Lemony Beef Shanks is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Lemony Beef Shanks; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 35.3453
Old Fashioned Sunday Supper
Old Fashioned Sunday Supper is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Old Fashioned Sunday Supper will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 40.8048
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain.
Place potatoes and onions in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Top with venison and bacon.
Combine the corn, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoned salt; pour over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8... - 31.5034
Pot Roast In The Crock-pot
Slow cooking meals is a nice way to come home to a meal that is ready! All you have to do is get the ingredients ready and in the slow cooker and off you go! It is such a pleasure to come home after a busy day at work to a house filled with such inviting... - 122.771
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add cauliflower, potato, carrots, red pepper, onion, peas, curry powder, garlic, raisins, and honey.
Cover partially and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in yogurt, and... - 50.5148
Dhum Ka Gosht
Chop into even pieces carrots, sweet potatoes and french beans.
Take a thick pan with a fitting cover and melt 4 tbs ghee and fry 4 minced onions till they soften.
Mix all the remaining ingredients and add to the pan.
Cover and seal pan with dough and cook... - 39.3537
Fresh Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan, boil the skinned- potatoes in lightly salted water.
2. Boil for about 12 minutes of until fork tender; skim off any foam and set aside.
3. In a skillet over medium temperature, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add onions and peas;... - 43.1786
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 31.475
1) Rub the roast with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the roast alongwith the onions, broth, vinegar and bay leaf.
3) Cover and allow the roast to marinate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4) Cover and... - 43.0018
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 47.4901
Kielbasa And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until cabbage is done.
2) Check seasoning and serve. - 36.3822
Ruth Ann's Meatloaf
1) In a bowl beat eggs and milk together.
2) Mix bread cubes, onions, green peppers, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in beef and mix thoroughly.
4) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly smaller in diameter than the cooker.
5) Put the loaf into slow... - 48.3073
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix the potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery. Toss the beef with the flour to coat evenly. Add to the slow cooker. Top with the tomatoes with their liquid mixed with the red wine, dry mustard, thyme, and pepper.
2. Cover... - 32.7101
Classic Crockpot Chicken
Crockpot chicken is a real treat whether you decide to make a special meal for the family or have it as your main dish for a party. An easy to make simple recipe that would take the load of you even when you have a huge gathering to cater to. - 30.9717
I am doing this dish of Beef Bourguignon as a special request from a viewer in England named Paul. He contacted me and asked if I would make something in a slow cooker. He is only now getting into cooking and didn't want to look at a cookbook or look for a... - 120.392
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Sausage Sauerkraut Supper
1) In a slow cooker, arrange potatoes, carrots, and sauerkraut in layers.
2) In a skillet, brown sausage and transfer to the cooker.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and saute onion and garlic in it.
4) Drizzle wine, let it boil, and the sprinkle pepper... - 40.8141
Homestyle Short Ribs
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) On the broiler rack, place the ribs and brown evenly under the broiler; discard the drippings.
3) In the slow cooker, keep the potatoes, carrots and onion at the bottom; then place the browned ribs.
4) In a... - 41.0207
Snowy Day Beef Stew
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with thyme.
Add tomatoes and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until beef is very tender when... - 42.2295
Mushroom Rabbit Stew
1) In a pot, sprinkle flour on the meat and brown completely.
2) Add celery, onions, both salts, pepper, and the bay leaf.
3) Add 4 cups water along with the wine and bring to boil.
4) Place a lid over the pot and allow to simmer for about 2 hours... - 41.975
Portuguese Bean Soup
In slow-cooking pot, soak beans in water overnight.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 39.1681
Beef Stew With Vegetables
1) In the order listed in the ingredients list, layer all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 34.5948
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
This is a typical French beef and wine casserole, and worth making in double quantities as it reheats or freezes excellently.
Cut pork into 1/4-inch strips.
Melt fat in a heatproof casserole and fry pork and button onions slowly, stirring frequently, until... - 44.1
Chick-peas With Vegetables And Couscous
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add bell peppers, cook and stir for 5 minutes more.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potatoes,... - 48.9427
Beef Burger Stroganoff
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown beef and bacon until red color disappears.
In slow-cooking pot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika and salt.
Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
Cover pot and cook on low... - 42.25
Veal And Pork Ragout
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Chop the veal and the pork into 1 1/2 inch cubes and sprinkle with flour.
3) In a pot, add butter and brown the meat.
4) When brown, add onion and brown for a few more minutes.
5) Mix in hot water, wine,... - 42.9
Best St. Patrick's Day Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Soak the beef in water for 2 days prior to making the dish.
2. Mix all the vegetables in a crock-pot along with the beef (which has been soaked for 2 days in water).
3. Finally add the water and cook the beef for 5 hours on HIGH.
4.... - 111.785
Layered Herby Stew
1) In a slow cooker, layer all the ingredients (in the order given in the list of ingredients) except for the parsley.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 6 hours.
3) Serve hot after garnishing with parsley. - 40.3653
Pot Roast Of Beef
This Pot Roast of Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true red meat-lover. This version of Pot Roast of Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 43.9309
1. In a steamer basket, steam the vegetables; reserving chopped green onions, for about 12 minutes until barely tender.
2. In a saucepan, combine together 4 tablespoons boiling water with the gado gado sauce; simmer for about 5 minutes or until hot... - 38.7755
Oxtail And Vegetable Stew
Arrange oxtails in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine potatoes, onions, turnips, carrots, garlic, thyme, and bay leaf.
In a small... - 46.202
1) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown beef.
2) Put the beef in slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, ½ cup of water and stir to remove the browned bits.
5) Pour the bits over the meat,... - 45.1507
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add steak pieces, onion, garlic, and pepper.
Cook until meat is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.3277
How To Make "biryani" Veg/non Veg Type A La 'alpa'
Enjoy biriyani in a way so uncomplicated that this will be the next treat you cook. Biriyanis have always been a treat to most of us, but to cook it the way we liked it was always difficult. This recipe guides you through in a much easy and uninvolved process... - 92.2153
Dinner Pancakes With Seasoned Vegetables
Prepare Dinner Pancakes.
Cut carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Scrub potatoes Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Cut off and discard tough base of stalks, peel stalks, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cut larger broccoli... - 45.6928
1. Boil water (double the amount of rice) with bay leaf, one-third of sweet cumin, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
2. Add rice when water starts boiling. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain off water into another vessel. Keep water aside.
3.... - 46.5753
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 16 hours, or over high heat for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Take out and discard the bay leaf.
4) Serve hot. - 40.2418
Put the dal into the cooker with the curry leaves, turmeric and salt.
Close the cooker.
Let it come to maximum pressure.
After it whistles, turn down the heat and cook 12 minutes.
Let the pressure reduce on its own.
Open the cooker, stir the dal and check... - 43.534
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 50.0706
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 44.9964
Red Flannel Hash
In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons margarine; add corned beef, drained and chopped beets, cooked potatoes, instant minced onion, salt, pepper, and liquid.
Cover and cook over slow heat 40 minutes or until browned nicely on bottom.
To serve, you may fold... - 36.3145
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 51.5433
Sweet Potato Gratin
A delicious cool weather dish with sweet potatoes, veggies and a nut topping. - 127.118
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 44.9694
Spare Rib Beer Soup
Nothing warms the soul like a hot bowl of Beer Soup, especially when it's loaded with slow-smoked Pork Spare Ribs. Watch in this video how the BBQ Pit Boys put together their classic, easy-to-do Smoked Spare Rib Beer Soup --it will for sure kill the cold, and... - 91.5294
Ragout Of Mutton
The ragout of mutton is prepared with meat from the neck of lamb or mutton. Seasoned well and browned, the ragout of mutton is cooked with potatoes, onions and tomatoes with mied herbs. With added garlic and bay leaf for flavor, the meat is seasoned with salt... - 45.8129
Meatball chowder is prepared with ground beef meatballs. Made with cracker crumbs, milk, walnut and parsley mix along with eggs, the meatballs are cooked with tomato juice and beef broth made with bouillon cubes. Flavored with marjoram and bay leaves the... - 41.4082
Dutch Hot Pot
1 Trim excess fat from pork.
Shake cubes, part at a time, with flour in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander seeds and pepper in a cup; reserve.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2... - 37.1123
Crisped cubes of potatoes flavored with onions, bacon and shredded dark meat turkey. - 33.5657
Palak Patata Mein
Finely chop onion, ginger and garlic.
Remove skin and cut potatoes into cubes.
Dice tomatoes and chop spinach leaves.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes and keep aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin, turmeric, chilli and coriander powders, ginger,... - 38.4144
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained tomatoes and chili seasoning.
Add corn, potatoes, kidney beans, onion, carrots, and celery.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in steak pieces.
Cover and cook on... - 39.0645
Beef Stew With Chestnuts
Prepared in a slow cooker, this savory stew is ideal for a winter supper by the fireplace. Accompany with a tossed green salad, crusty bread and a full-bodied red wine. - 38.6903
1. Clean and cut pork into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes. Roast coriander seeds and red chillies.
2. Grind to a fine paste with cumin, pepper, turmeric, half the onions and the tamarind. Slit green chillies, slice ginger, garlic and remaining onions.
3. Boil pork with... - 40.6377
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 118.486
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
Chicken Curry Malabar
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Roast coriander, red chillies, peppercorns, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with fennel.
4. Peel and slice onions. Peel and quarter potatoes. Peel and slice ginger.
5. Grate... - 47.3766
1. Wash, boil, peel and cut potatoes into small cubes.
2. Roast coriander seeds, fenugreek, split black gram and red chillies.
3. Grind coconut and turmeric along with roasted spices.
4. Heat half the oil. Fry potatoes, add ground spices, tamarind pulp and... - 38.6685
Papeta Ma Kid
Marinate meat in ground spices for two hours.
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices and red chillies, till onions are soft.
Do not allow them to brown.
Add one cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add meat and... - 44.5991
Chicken Black Pepper
1. Marinate chicken with sauce, garlic-ginger paste, salt, ground garam masala and red chillies for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Saute onions add marinated chicken and cook over slow fire till well done.
3. Just before serving melt butter in kadai, add coarsely ground... - 26.4828
Kosha Manksho is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 43.012
1. Pass through the mincer, the minced meat, 2 green chillies, one onion and 1.25 (1/2") piece ginger.
2. Add salt and shape into balls.
3. Heat most of the fat in a strong bottomed pan. Put in mince balls.
4. Cover and let them cook in their own juice over a... - 47.7562
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 37.2689
Mutton With Egg Sauce
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, onions, garlic, ginger, curry-leaves, red chillies and saunf and fry.
2. When onions turn a light brown, add mutton along with the salt and fry well.
3. Add water and cook under pressure till tender.
4.... - 35.9632
Chicken Braised With Wine
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter and the cooking oil in a heavy skillet.
Brown chicken over fairly high heat until nicely colored on all sides.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a casserole or baking dish which can be covered.
Add thyme, onion with... - 46.5905
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the potatoes, stock, bay leaf and salt, cover the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes... - 34.6416
Cover chicken pieces with ground masala and place in a bowl or pan.
Beat curds and maida and mix salt, haldi, roasted masala, saffron and browned onions in it.
Marinate chicken pieces in this for 2 hours.
Heat ghee and fry potato halves.
Lessen ghee, add... - 44.1725