- » Potato Raisin Bread
Potato Raisin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato raisin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato raisin bread recipes.
Sweet Potato And Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Grease a 2 lb (900 g) loaf dish or tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set... - 44.5436
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 33.0074
Easter Egg Salad Sandwich On Raisin Bread
Easter is here! we decorate eggs using dye and show you how to do onion skin dye's. We go on an Easter egg hunt and I make my favorite Egg Salad Sandwich. - 109.253
Raisin Oat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Peel and slice the potato.
3. Place the potato in a 1-quart saucepan with water to cover and cook until tender.
4. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the potato water.
5. Mash the potato.
6. Combine 1/2 cup... - 44.1212
Oatmeal Raisin Bread
Generously grease three 8x4 or 9x5-inch loafpans or large cookie sheet.
Heat apple juice to boiling; pour over raisins and margarine.
Cool to 120 to 130Â°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, potato... - 42.4941
Thanksgiving Recipe - Moroccan Salad Of Sweet Potatoes And Raisins
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious Moroccan sweet potatoes with raisins salad. This wonderful salad is a perfect complement for your thanksgiving dinner. In the recipe here, the sweet potatoes can be replaced with pumpkin. So just... - 116.413
Nut Raisin Bread
Soften cake or dried yeast in potato water.
Add honey, wheat germ and 2 cups whole wheat flour.
Cover and set in warm place.
Let rise for 20 minutes.
Add rest of ingredients, using enough flour to make stiff dough.
Oil dough, place in... - 39.0003
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.867
Sprinkle yeast into water; stir until dissolved.
Add mashed potatoes, 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Stir, adding remaining sugar, salt, and 1 more cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in eggs... - 39.8648
Ascension Thursday Loaves
Pour the potato water into a large, warm bowl.
Sprinkle with yeast and stir until dissolved.
Add the mashed potatoes, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 cup flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Add remaining sugar,... - 40.8466
This Freckle Bread tastes delicious ! Try this sweet potato and raisin bread and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Freckle Bread are welcome. - 40.4759
Cinnamon Potato Rolls
Dissolve the shortening in the milk in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in the eggs, salt, 1 cup sugar and potatoes.
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm .water, then stir into the potato mixture.
Stir in the flour, raisins and nuts and mix thoroughly.
Let rise... - 40.9548
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Mushipan
1. Make the ¼ inch slices of sweet potato and further cut into cubes. Place the sweet potato in a bowl of water and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Place the cup cake liner into each cup cake tin and keep them aside.
3. Start by... - 104.677
Roast Raccoon With Sweet Potato Stuffing
1) Grease a baking rack.
2) Preheat oven at 325°F.
3) Remove the waxy nodules (kernels), from under each front leg of the raccoon and from the sides of the spine in the small of the back.
4) When clean, thoroughly wash meat and dry on... - 42.3624
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 100.311
Yankee Christmas Bread
This Yankee Christmas Bread is different from all other Christmas Breads. This is a delicious bread replete with raisins, citron, orange flakes and spiced with cinnamon. The delightful difference comes with the inclusion of potato ! Try this Yankee Christmas... - 48.9407
Hot Cross Bread
Dissolve yeast in 2/3 cup warm water.
Cool milk to lukewarm; beat eggs with milk.
Add potatoes, sugar, butter, yeast mixture and salt.
Add flour and raisins; mix to soft dough.
Place on floured board; knead for 10 minutes.
Place in greased bowl; let rise... - 41.9808
Holiday Sweet Bread
These Holiday Sweet breads are an addiction ! The mashed potato in this bread with candied fruits enhances the taste very much. The meringue topping makes this bread compels your mouth to water. Want to know about this Holiday Sweet Bread further? Then... - 42.792
Best Basic White Bread
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into warm water and stir until dissolved.
Drop butter into the milk and heat: until scalding.
In a large bowl, combine scalded milk and 1 1/2 cups cold water; stir in yeast.
Sift flour and measure.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the... - 40.9639
Irish Freckle Bread
Irish freckle bread is a traditional Irish bread. It is served for Sunday morning breakfast. This bread is easy to make and has potatoes and raisins or currants in it. You can toast the Irish freckle bread easily and it can be frozen also. - 47.9553
Sweet Potato Stuffing
1. Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, add it with the salt, crumbs, bacon, celery and parsley to the potatoes. Stir with a large spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly blended. If the stuffing seems too dry, add a... - 27.9634
Mix the milk and potato water in a saucepan and heat until scalded.
Add butter, sugar and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Sift 4 cups flour into a bowl.
Add the milk mixture, potatoes, eggs and yeast and... - 41.1304
Hawaiian Portuguese Sweet Bread
Cook potato, covered, in boiling water till tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain; reserve 1 2/3 cups liquid.
In large mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, and lemon peel.
Heat and stir sugar, butter, salt, and reserved liquid just till... - 40.4632
Irish Freckle Bread
Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the potato water and margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquid is warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients gradually and beat... - 42.6092
Classic Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a large mixing bowl, soften yeast in warm water.
Mix in potato flakes, sugar, melted margarine, salt, eggs, peel and raisins.
Add flour until dough is no longer sticky, about 7 1/2 cups.
Knead with dough hook 2 to 3 minutes or by hand 10 minutes, until... - 39.5044
Curry And Rice Bread
This video will show you how to bake Curry and Rice Bread using a Home Bakery (Bread Machine or Bread Maker): Panasonic SD-BH104
Adding a bowl of cooked rice makes the bread moist and gives it a slightly chewy texture. Yummy!!! - 113.993
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 33.4057
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 54.9583
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 45.9596
Coconut And Potato Cutlet
1. Mash the potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Add the bread slices to a bowl of water and squeeze out the excess water. Add these bread slices along with red chili power, coriander and salt into the potato mash and mix well to make a dough. Roll into small... - 0
Khaman Pattice ( Potato Balls Stuffed With Freshly Grated Coconut )
1. Mash the potatoes with a little fine salt, make into a round ball and set aside.
2. Grind the ginger, green chillies and black pepper and place in a bowl. Add the grated coconut, coriander, raisins, charoli and the lime juice and sugar. Mix well. Add salt... - 28.2626
Balti Keema With Sweet Potatoes Okra & Spinach
1. Bring 2 saucepans of water to the boil. Add the sweet potatoes to one and the okra to the other. Boil both vegetables for 4—5 minutes, then drain well. Cut the okra into 1 cm / 1/2 inch slices. Set aside both vegetables.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or... - 32.1534
Turkey And Sweet Potato Croquettes With Cranberry Apple Salsa
Make the croquettes: In a small saucepan cook the onion in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, stir in 1/4 cup of the flour, and cook the roux mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in the milk and the broth, cook the... - 37.6306
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 122.92
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 28.6097
Mix ingredients in order given.
Turn into well greased molds; cover and steam 3 to 5 hours. - 32.3325
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter or fat in it. Add cabbage and salt.
3) Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
4) Pour water over bread and squeeze dry. Mash... - 45.6583
Ali Cat Sandwiches
Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise and mustard to taste.
On half the bread slices, build sandwiches with slice of pork, slice of cheese, lettuce leaf and layer of chutney. Repeat layers, top with second bread slice and cut sandwiches in half.
Serve... - 21.829
In a bowl soak bread crumbs in molasses; stir in the grated sweet potato, egg, brown sugar, and butter.
Stir till well combined.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, soda, orange peel, cloves, and salt.
Stir in the raisins and coarsely chopped walnuts and mix... - 39.3358