- » Potato Quiche
Potato Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato quiche recipes.
Smoked Salmon And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Roll the pastry out and use it to line a deep, 25cm flan tin; prick the base with fork and line with parchment paper and baking beans
3. Bake blind for twenty minutes or more; remove the paper... - 44.9206
Crustless Leek And Potato Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie pan and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, potato, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the waterand simmer,... - 41.59
Chicken And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle cheese in pie shell and evenly distribute the chicken over it.
3. Combine soup and milk until thoroughly mixed.
4. Stir in eggs and pour into pie shell. The eggs will make the quiche firm and... - 39.4972
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.1066
You May Also Like!
Leek Quiche With Layered Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On 2 or 3 baking sheets, arrange the potato slices and brush them with oil.
3. Bake them for about 25 minutes, turning once after 10-15 minutes until golden on both sides.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 46.1779
A nice potato quiche recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. The goodness of ingredients used, make potato quiche a great treat. Trust me when I say, you have to try out this all time favorite French... - 46.9226
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 41.3434
Prepare one 9-inch pastry shell, crimping edges high.
Prick pastry lightly.
Bake at 450Â° till lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325Â°.In medium saucepan gradually blend 1 1/2 cups milk into one 3-ounce... - 31.7757
Quiche With Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
Combine spinach and cheese and place in bottom of pie shell.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Combine with egg mixture and pour over spinach in shell.
Bake in preheated oven... - 36.4223
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 38.9234
1) Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl.
2) Rub in the butter till mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3) Gradually add the water to bind and knead to a dough.
4) Roll out and use to line a greased 8 inch pie or quiche pan.
5) Leave to stand... - 40.7995
Quiche Lorraine With Cream Cheese
1) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F.
3) Beat cream cheese with heavy cream, egg yolks, and egg till smooth.
4) Chop the bacon into 1-inch pieces and cook till almost crisp and arrange in the pie pan.
5) Pour the... - 41.0948
Potato Quiche Recipes By Category