- » Potato Puree
Potato Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato puree recipes.
Potatoes Puree Au Gratin
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, water and potatoes.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
Add half-and-half, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Mix in cheese.
Fold in... - 48.319
Potato Turnip Puree
1) In a large saucepan, place the turnips and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
2) Cover the saucepan, reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 20 minutes, till the turnips are soft.
3) Drain the turnips and place them in the container of a food... - 41.5316
Zucchini Potato Puree
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water, in covered saucepan, until tender, about 20 minutes.
When they are almost done, combine butter, zucchini, onions and milk and simmer gently until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain potatoes, if necessary, and shake pan over... - 36.6666
Celeriac And Potato Puree
1) In cold water, scrub the celeriac properly in order to remove all the dirt.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the clean celeriac, unpeeled, for about 40 minutes or till it is very soft.
3) Keep aside and allow to slightly cool. Peel... - 35.5494
Potato Puree With Tahini
1 Peel the potatoes, cut them into even-sized chunks and cook in boiling salted water until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain well and mash them with the milk and pepper.
2 Preheat the oven to 190C (375F/Gas 5). Heat the oil in a small pan, add the onion and... - 34.6225
You May Also Like!
Pureed potatoes is a fantastic side dish to be had with a meat main course! This is also a winner of dish with children! Watch this video to make this easy potato side dish! - 121.832
Turnip And Potato Puree
In the work bowl slice the turnips.
Lightly saute them in the butter, add the stock and braise for 20 minutes.
In the work bowl puree the turnips and combine with the mashed potatoes, add the butter, season and serve in a vegetable dish sprinkled with chopped... - 28.3999
Potato Puree With Olive Oil
1. Cut the potatoes into large pieces. Place them in a saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a rolling boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
2. In the meantime, warm the olive oil. Drain the potatoes. Using a food mill or... - 18.6809
Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes
Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes has a distinct taste. The Gruyere cheese,butter, eggs and breadcrumbs gives Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes a different taste. - 42.3158
Pureed Potatoes is one recipe which you are sure to enjoy.You will love every small addition that I have made to this Pureed Potatoes dish. Its about time you tried this! - 22.8491
Turnip And Potato Puree
turnip and potato puree is a flavorful vegetable puree. Spiced with ginger, garlic and others, the turnip and potato puree makes a delicious sauce like preparation that can be used in casseroles. Fruited with apple, this vegetable puree is quite savory. - 34.5774
Slice or quarter potatoes and place in saucepan.
Add boiling water to cover and 1 teaspoon salt.
Return to a boil, lower heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain; reserve liquid, if desired, to use for Creamy Curried Potato Soup at same... - 30.6568
Buttermilk Sweet Potato Puree
Put potatoes in a microwavable bowl with water and partially cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Transfer potatoes to a food processor.
Add buttermilk, butter, salt, and cardamom.
Process until smooth.
Serve hot. - 29.4857
Potato And Celery Root Puree
This Potato And Celery Root Puree can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 29.8842
Potato, Cheese, And Kale Puree For Toddlers
If you want to feed your baby with a nutrition packed puree, weelicious host has an answer. She makes potato cheese and kale puree for her son. She chops potatoes and kales before boiling them in water and then blends them all with cheese to form a smooth... - 128.084
Rutabaga And Potato Puree
1) Use a heavy medium saucepan, to heat up over moderately high heat.
2) Cook the bacon for 6 minutes, until it begins to brown and the fat is released.
3) Add the rutabaga and pour in 4 cups of water to the saucepan.
4) Bring the water to a boil over... - 40.0594
Microwave Sweet Potato Puree With Apples
1. In casserole dish, combine butter and onion; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Add sweet potatoes and apples; drizzle with maple syrup. Cover and microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once, until sweet potatoes are very... - 23.7822
Potato Puree Recipes By Category