- » Potato Puff
Potato Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato puff recipes.
Cheese Potato Puff
1. Cook the potatoes till tender in a 10" deep dutch oven and water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 3/4 cups cheese, milk, butter and salt.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until butter & cheese are melted.
5. Fold in eggs.
6.... - 103.134
Florentine Potato Puff
1. In a large bowl, prepare instant mashed potatoes for 8 servings, following package instructions but reducing water amount by 1 cup.
2. Grease a 12-cup soufflé dish or 8 individual soufflé cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a... - 45.8797
Potato Puff Rolls
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg, potatoes, and 2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead on a lightly... - 44.0621
The Potato Puffs are a favorite snack at home. My kids wait desperately for weekends because they know that I will definitely make a batch of these yummy Potato Puffs! - 42.8861
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat water, margarine, onion and salt to rolling boil in 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
Stir in potatoes and flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat just until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Drop... - 42.3377
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine potatoes with pimento, onions, salt, garlic, cottage cheese, sour cream and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Fold in stiffly... - 40.4124
1) Mix the first 6 ingredients, stirring well and freeze for 1 hour.
2) Deep heat oil to a temperature of 375° to 390° and lower teaspoonfuls of the mixture into it.
3) Cook the puffs until golden brown.
4) Serve warm. - 36.6299
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Beat the mashed potatoes, onion powder, egg and crumbs together with an electric beater and refrigerate.
3) Shape the mixture into small walnut-sized balls and refrigerate or freeze if... - 35.1782
Fried Potato Puffs
Scrub, peel and rinse the potatoes.
Cut them lengthwise into slices about 3/16 in thick.
Trim into ovals or oblongs; drop into cold water.
Rinse and drain.
Dry in a clean cloth.
Put the potato slices into the frying-basket and lower them gently into hot, deep... - 34.0581
Potato Puff Topping
This brilliant Potato Puff Topping recipe should not be missed. I use the Potato Puff Topping my potato Pan Burger. It is simply one of my favorite fillings. Try the Potato Puff Topping! - 33.7556
With a fork, break up and mash enough potatoes to fill a small cup.
Combine with remaining ingredients, except oil.
Heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
From tablespoon, drop a walnut-size piece of dough into hot fat.
Remove when puff rises to the surface... - 33.2099
Crunchy Potato Puffs
Place the potato slices in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Drain them and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth.
Fill two large saucepans one third full with oil.
Heat the oil in one pan over moderate heat until it reaches 325°F on a deep fat... - 32.2918
Parisienne Potato Puff
This Parisian Potato Puff is one of the best baked potato dishes I've ever tasted ! Try out this baked mashed potato and cheese dish with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Parisian Potato Puff are welcome ! - 31.5674
Stiffly beat egg whites.
Combine all ingredients except egg whites and butter.
Mix thoroughly; fold in egg whites.
Pour mixture in a casserole and top with butter.
Bake at 350° for one hour. - 29.6555
Spicy Potato Puffs
In mixing bowl combine flour, parsley, baking powder, salt, and onion powder.
Stir in beaten eggs and mashed potatoes, mixing well.
In wok heat 1 1/2 inches cooking oil to 365°.
Using about 1 rounded tablespoon for each, drop potato mixture into hot oil.
Fry... - 29.6083
Mix first 7 ingredients, and beat well until light.
Shape into balls, and chill well.
Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Serve at once. - 29.5101
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking,... - 29.4343
Combine mashed potatoes, salt and tarragon in mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and milk.
Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into deep fat, heated to 370°; fry until puffs are golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper. - 26.6406
1. Add beaten egg yolk, cream and butter to mashed potatoes.
2. Fold in well beaten egg white.
3. Heap lightly into baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes until puffed and brown. - 26.4316
Sift flour and measure.
Add baking powder, salt and pepper.
Combine potatoes, eggs and flour.
Drop by teaspoon into deep fat and fry golden brown. - 26.1684
Herby Potato Puffs
Make the pastry according to the recipe instructions.
Grate the cheese coarsely.
Beat the potatoes, cheese and herbs into the pastry.
Season to taste.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry spoonfuls of the mixture until crisp and golden brown, about... - 25.3446
Plain Potato Puffs
1. Heat fry oil to about 350°. (A piece of onion should sizzle when added.)
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes and egg.
3. Sift together the baking powder, flour, and salt. Fold this mixture into the potatoes, mixing only enough to... - 24.9419
Au Gratin Potato Puffs
Pare 1 1/2 pounds potatoes; cook and mash potatoes in a saucepan.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 1/3 cup milk; whip until fluffy.
Add 2 slightly beaten egg yolks, 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, and few grains pepper; continue... - 19.4404
Potato Puff Recipes By Category