- » Potato Pickle
Potato Pickle Recipes
Potato pickle is a pickle made with potato as the primary ingredient, along with salt and seasonings. It is not a very common form of pickle, but is often prepared in certain regions of south Asian countries. It is ... More »
Aloo Til Ko Achar
This is a typical Nepali style Potato's pickle which is very spicy and piquant. - 143.102
Sour Pickle And Vinegar Potatoes
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins for about 10 minutes (until a sharp knife easily penetrates till 1/2 inch)
2) Cool them slightly and after peeling, cut them lengthwise into slices about 1/2 inch thick
3) In a 10- or 12-inch skillet, cook the bacon... - 42.8061
Sweet Pickle Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Remove and run cold water over them until they are cool enough to peel.
Cut the peeled potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
Hard cook 6-8 eggs.
Remove the cooked yolks and discard.
Chop the whites into small... - 35.9979
You May Also Like!
Chilled Mashed Potatoes With Pickled Pink And Green Peppercorns
1. In a large saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow they to dry in the steam.
3. When cool enough to handle, but still hot, peel the skin and place in a large bowl.
4. Add... - 42.9685
Potato Salad With Olives Capers And Pickled Onions
To pickle the onions, place them in a saucepan just large enough to hold them, pour in the vinegar, 2 tablespoons water and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover the pan and bring to the boil.
Stir, cover and simmer for 1 minute.
Shake the covered saucepan and put it... - 38.5776
Omelet, Croissants, Potato Chops & Pickles For Breakfast
If you don't know how to impress your kids with the right dishes, take guide from Chef Bhal who is trying equally hard to impress his daughter! With love, he has prepared an amazing breakfast platter comprising omelet, croissants, potato chops and pickles.... - 61.0726
Colorful Potato Salad With Pickles And Celery
Don’t you just love potatoes? The number of recipes to cooking potatoes are just endless! Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make a wonderful potato salad. A mix of yellow and purple potatoes makes this salad a gorgeous sight! The salad is well... - 127.691
Chicken And Potatoes With Pickled Onions
1. To make the pickled onions, combine the red onion and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 30 seconds; drain. Place the onion in a small bowl and add the apple-cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons cold... - 30.7654
Raclette With Sour Pickles
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Lightly butter 4 individual baking dishes.
– Divide potatoes, onions, pickles, and olives equally into each serving dish. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Top each portion with a slice of cheese. Heat in... - 28.3423
Melted Cheese With Potatoes And Pickles
1. Preheat the oven to 500° for at least 15 minutes.
2. Keep four 10-inch ovenproof dinner plates in the oven and heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Note that the success of the raclettes, the plates must be very hot.
3. When it is about time to... - 37.3828
How To Make Pickles From Green Chilies
Tired of having shop bought pickles? Try making at home with guidance from Bhal Dave who shows easy process to make and store pickles. The pickles goes well with snacks and as side dish. Try it out immediately! - 60.9723
Dill Pickle Soup (zupa Ogorkowa)
Coat pickles with flour.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add pickles and stir fry over medium heat 3 minutes.
Stir in beef broth, pickle liquid, and potatoes, if desired.
Cook over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To serve, mix in sour cream or... - 30.6367
Pickled Herring Platter
Rinse herring with cold water; arrange on serving platter.
Sprinkle with vinegar.
Separate onion slices into rings; arrange over herring.
Top with yogurt.
Place hot green beans and potatoes on platter with herring.
Top vegetables with butter and parsley;... - 30.2561
Potato Pickle Recipes By Category