- » Potato Pastry
Potato Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato pastry recipes.
Bake sufficient potatoes (in their skins) to give 1 lb. potatoes.
Remove skins and either mash the potatoes or rub them through a fine wire sieve.
Rub the fat lightly into the flour and add the potatoes, salt and baking-powder.
Add the beaten egg and enough... - 29.8562
1. Cook the diced potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water until tender. Drain well and mash until smooth.
2. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Mix together the beaten egg and water, and... - 29.6887
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Mash hot potatoes well, add sifted dry ingredi- ents and melted butter.
Knead till smooth on a floured board.
Roll out once, cut to desired shape and use immediately for a pie covering.
Bake at 400° F. - 27.3828
You May Also Like!
Easy Potato Pastry
Add baking powder and salt to flour and mix in the butter.
Add mashed potato and blend well, then mix in enough water to make a firm, stiff paste that will roll out. - 19.429
Samosa Part 1: Pastry And Filling
Manjula is making India's most popular snack using potato and peas filling. The recipe requires a lot of practice but if you don’t get to eat samosas in your part of the world then you should try making them at home. The chef is making them in the easiest... - 82.7323
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 1 - Savory Pastry Dough
This recipe of savory pastry dough for English meat pie helps you put together a meal at a fraction of a cost of buying readymade ingredients from supermarkets, with the taste of traditional home cooked food. Making pastry at home is so easy, and if you have... - 74.8427
Potato Filled Pastries
These Potato Filled Pastries a wonderful addition to your tea party spread. A yummy snack, these Potato Filled Pastries have a signature taste that you just wont get enough off! Try it! - 46.581
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 41.3434
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
Butter a baking sheet.
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Return the potatoes to the pan and shake over low heat until dry.
Force the potatoes through a ricer or mash... - 36.5139
Maids Of Honour
With the 2 teaspoons of butter, grease 12 patty tins.
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
With a knife, cut 2 ounces [1/4 cup] of the butter into the flour.
With your fingertips, rub the butter into the... - 44.7468
The Potato Puffs are a favorite snack at home. My kids wait desperately for weekends because they know that I will definitely make a batch of these yummy Potato Puffs! - 42.8861
Cut steak into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel potatoes, slice thin, then dice.
Mix meat, potatoes and onion.
Season with salt and lots of pepper.
Divide pastry into 4 parts.
Roll each into a 9 inch circle.
Heap 1/4 of the filling on half the... - 41.3647
Potato Pastry Recipes By Category