- » Potato Oven
Potato Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato oven recipes.
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes are absolutely easy to make and serve as an excellent side dish to roasted meat dish. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a super simple way to prepare crispy delicious oven roasted potatoes. Check it out…. - 120.558
Oven Baked Fries
Can you still call a French Fry a French Fry if it isn't fried? Baked fries will make you wonder why you ever drove to those "Golden Arches". Your kids will love the way these baked fries taste. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. - 118.78
Easy Oven Fries
This easy oven fries recipe is exquisite due to its unique cutting and cooking style. Its is a home style dish, cooked with utmost ease and it comes out absolutely crisp and tempting. Take a look for the quick steps and you can try it next time with your... - 114.464
Oven Roasted Thick Dublin Potato Soup
Appetizing vegetable soups are healthy and delicious simple essentials to indulge in from time to time. Here is a recipe to make Roasted Potato Soup made by roasting potatoes before using them to make the soup. Great with cheese and green onions. - 114.179
Oven Fried Sweet Potato With Basil Aioli
Are you in search of a delicious appetizer? This Oven Fried Sweet Potato with Basil Aioli recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe right here on this page now. - 113.401
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 107.178
Oven-fried French Fries
1.Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Coat the baking pan with oil.
3.Cut the potatoes into half inch thick slices.
4.Spread the potato slices on the baking sheet, pour oil and mix it well.
5.Bake in the preheated oven for about 25... - 103.668
Oven-baked Creamy Parmesan Potatoes
For a seriously satisfying spud dish, try this recipe. Betty whomps up a truly irresistible creamy potato side dish that can be made with on-hand ingredients. Oven-baked parmesan potatoes make a great addition to Christmas dinner or Boxing Day. Plus, you can... - 101.218
Low-fat Oven Baked Potato Strips
Lend your potatoes a bit of oomph with this delightful potato recipe. A great, healthy, tasty alternative to the greasy French fries, these baked and not fried oven potatoes makes for a great snack. Sans the fats and the calories. Plus, they are spicy too.... - 100.109
Crispy Oven-browned New Potatoes
If you are looking for a tasty alternative to mashed potatoes, this is it. This comforting classic goes well with duck breast and roasted chicken. Tune into the recipe video and master the art of making perfectly browned oven cooked potatoes. - 91.6486
Oven Baked Potato Fries
Want to cook the ever loved potato fries in a healthy way? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that requires baking of the potatoes instead of deep frying. The taste is just as great, we promise! - 86.946
Oven Baked Potato
All of you, who love baked potato, but don't know how to bake it - this is the right place to learn. In this video, chef has demonstrated step-by-step process to bake a large potato - even a beginner can do this. - 81.4659
Simple Oven Roasted Potatoes
Looking for a simple and no-fuss potato recipe? The video shows how to roast potatoes in an oven and season them with a few common seasonings. Makes an ideal side with meals like grilled fish! - 78.1757
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 47.951
Garlic Rosemary Oven Potatoes
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5C (475F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking pan using vegetable spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except potatoes. Mix well.
4. Add potatoes and coat gently till well... - 45.7306
Skinny Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together cheese, salt, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, chilli powder, lemon-pepper seasoning.
3) Slice each of the four potatoes into 8 wedges.
4) Mix the oil and water... - 43.0776
Oven Barbecued Potatoes
In large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, barbecue sauce, orcgano, salt and pepper, blend thoroughly.
Add potato slices; toss until well coated.
Spoon mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan; cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45... - 42.5134
Oven French Fries Au Naturel
1) Scrub unpeeled potatoes and halve lengthwise.
2) Slice into lengthwise wedges.
3) Preheat oven at 450°
4) In a bowl of cold water soak potato strips and ice cubes 20 minutes.
5) Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with vegetable... - 40.022
Oven French Fries Parmesan
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into sticks.
2) Put them in ice water for 30 minutes and drain. Pat them dry.
3) Take the baking pans and melt butter.
4) Put the potatoes and toss them properly.
5) Spread the potatoes in a single... - 39.4679
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes With Red Onion And Red Wine Vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. Add oil to a 16"X12" tray and heat it in the oven for ten minutes
3. Wipe the potatoes and cut into chunks of three quarter inch, leaving the skin on
4. Peal and chop onions into slivers
5. Remove... - 39.4329
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.2642
Oven Fried Potato Peelings
Bake potatoes at 400 degrees 50 to 60 minutes, until done.
Cut in half and scoop out most of potatoes (reserve for another use).
Cut skins in strips 1/2 inch wide.
Combine butter, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
Dip inside of strips in butter mixture and arrange... - 39.0424
Herbed Oven Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes and halve them lengthwise.
In a cup, combine the margarine or butter, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Brush the cut side of the potatoes with the mixture.
In another cup, combine the Parmesan, basil, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Sprinkle on the... - 38.866
Oven Fried Potato Skins
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Using a fork, prick the potatoes.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out the pulp with a small spoon, leaving 1/4"-thick shells.(Set the pulp aside for another use.)
Spray a... - 38.2079
Curried Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Place a baking sheet in the oven to warm.
3) Cut the potatoes into 3-by-1-by-1-inch sticks, without removing the skin.
4) Rinse the potato sticks in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
5) In a large bowl,... - 38.0161
Oven Fried Potatoes
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Heat a Dutch oven on high flame and add olive oil.
3) Add the potatoes with salt and pepper.
4) Stir the potatoes properly so that they get coated in oil.
5) Saute them for 3... - 38.0073
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters; cut also the celery and carrots into chunks
2. Apply butter on a baking sheet and add potatoes, carrots amd celery along with onions and the meat
3. Sprinkle salt, tapioca and sugar, pour tomato juice or wine over... - 37.7686
Sweet Potato Oven Fries
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Cut potatoes crosswise around 1/4 inch thick.
3) Spray a baking sheet with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Arrange potatoes in one layer.
5) Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn and... - 37.6624
Oven Potato Medley
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
Place the baking potatoes, sweet potatoes, shallots, salt, and nutmeg in the prepared pan and generously coat with cooking spray.
Roast the potatoes, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour,... - 37.1575
Oven Fried Potatoes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a peeler, peel the potatoes and place them in cold water.
3. Keep two rimmed cookie sheets ready.
4. Cut a small slice lengthwise from the side of one potato and place it. Cut side down, on a cutting... - 37.0803
Oven Baked Eggplant And Potato Casserole
Place diced eggplant in bowl and sprinKle with coarse sea salt. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature. Rinse eggplant, drain very well and set aside.
Force boiled potatoes through fine sieve into bowl. Add milk, butter, salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Mix well... - 35.1748
Classic Oven French Fries
1) Preheat oven to 475 °F.
2) Line a baking tray with silver foil and grease well.
3) Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into long strips of about 2-inch length and 1/2-inch width.
4) Using a tissue paper or dry towel, wipe out any traces... - 35.0475
Oven Fried Potato
I like this oven fried potato recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learnt from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother.You should try this oven fried potato recipe. - 34.7588
Oven Baked Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F (250°C).
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) Cut the potatoes into strips and pat dry using paper towels.
4) Place the potato strips on the baking sheet.
5) Dredge with oil and bake in the oven for 30... - 34.5763
Oven Fried Potatoes
Wash unpeeled potatoes and cut lengthwise into 4 wedges.
Place skin side down in 13x9x2-inch baking dish or pan.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush over potatoes.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, brushing with oil/cheese mixture at 15-minute intervals.
Turn... - 34.0634
Oven Steak Fries
1. Preheat oven to high.
2. On a cookie sheet spread out cut potatoes and coat them with olive oil, dried herbs and steak seasoning or salt and pepper.
3. To the corners of the cookie sheet spread potatoes and cook in a very hot oven for... - 33.323
Potato Chip Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat eggs together with water.
In a brown paper bag put potato chip crumbs and parsley and paprika.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture to coat.
Then put pieces in brown bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Place coated... - 32.5738
Oven Fried Potatoes
Bake at 375 degrees uncovered for 45 minutes.
Baste occasionally. - 32.1696
Oven-baked Potato Chips
Oven-Baked Potato Chips is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Oven-Baked Potato Chips, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 31.9805
Oven Roasted Potato Skins
Scrub potatoes and pierce each with a fork.
Place directly on oven racks.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until potatoes feel soft when squeezed, about 1 hour.
Let potatoes cool until you can handle them.
Cut each in half lengthwise; cut each half in half... - 30.5711
Potato Oven Recipes By Category