- » Potato Omelette
Potato Omelette Recipes
Potato omelette, also known as Spanish Omelette, tortilla española or Tortilla de patatas, is a popular fried egg delicacy from Spain. While potatoes form the central ingredient of this thick omelette, often ... More »
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 112.578
An aficionado of Potato Omelet guarantees that this recipe will addict you to it in minutes. This is the best recipe of egg I have ever made. This Omelet is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Breakfast often. Trust me when I say, you have to try it... - 47.7887
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add potatoes and cook, stirring, until golden (about 15 minutes).
Add onion, parsley, and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is limp and potatoes are crusty brown.
Reduce heat and distribute potato... - 42.2835
1. On a vegetable board, use a paring knife to peel and mince the onion.
2. If using garlic, peel the garlic clove.
3. Use a potato peeler to peel the potatoes and dice them into ½ inch cubes. Soak the potatoes in water to prevent... - 41.2176
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter and oil in small frying pan.
When hot, add potatoes and season well.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
Stir once during cooking process.
Sprinkle nutmeg over potatoes and mix; cover and continue cooking 8 to 10... - 38.0942
1) In a skillet, saute the potato in melted butter until slightly browned.
2) In a bowl, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add a little chopped onion to the potato or grated cheese to the eggs, if desired.
4) Spoon the eggs over... - 37.3838
1.Start by cutting the potatoes into tiny cubes
2.In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in the bacon fat with the seasonings for 5 minutes
3.Now beat the eggs slightly and add the milk
4.Then pour over the potatoes
5.Cook slowly until set,... - 36.7744
Grated Potato And Cheese Omelette
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs, potatoes, salt, pepper, onion, garlic and cheese together.
2) In a medium-sized omelet pan, melt the butter, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until the omelet is golden and firm.
3)... - 36.6993
Leek And Potato Omelette
1) In a frying pan, saute the potatoes in 3 oz butter until golden brown.
2) Stir in the chopped leeks and ham, saute until the leeks and ham are thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, water and seasoning to taste; blend thoroughly.
4) In a... - 36.4201
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare the potaotes according to instructions given on package. Similarly, make the sauce mix too. Add in the scallions and keep aside.
3.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet with an oven safe handle or a... - 36.4155
1) Chop the parsley and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combinet the egg yolks and potatoes with salt and pepper and beat well together.
3) Whisk the whites till stiff and fold gently into the potatoes.
4) In an omelette pan, melt a little... - 35.1123
Cook potatoes and onion with salt in 3 tablespoons oil.
Use a medium skillet.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine eggs and milk in a bowl.
Add potato mixture to this.
Heat 2 or more tablespoons oil in same skillet.
Pour in egg mixture; reduce heat... - 33.7464
Place potato in a small omelette pan with the oil.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, over a low heat until the potato is tender but not brown - about 15 mins.
Add the eggs and seasoning.
Keeping the heat low, cook until the egg has set, then slide... - 32.0504
Garlic & Potato Omelette
In 1 quart casserole, place potato slices.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Add bacon, onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 1 to 2 minutes until heated through.
Prepare basic omelet.
Fill prepared omelet with garlic... - 30.0822
Put the potato in 1 or 2 layers in a buttered dish. Use a shallow dish or a pie plate. Cover and cook on full for 45 seconds.
Beat together the eggs, seasoning and chives or herbs if used and pour them over the vegetables. Cook on low power for 8 minutes, or... - 22.1004
Potato Omelette Recipes By Category