- » Potato Nachos
Potato Nachos Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato nachos recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato nachos recipes.
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.7227
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 39.2509
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 37.6443
You May Also Like!
Nacho Potato Soup
The nacho potato soup is a flavorful and delicious soup made with potatoes and served with tortilla chips. Cooked with chicken and potatoes with hot pepper sauce for flavor, the nacho potato soup is also spiced with green chilies. Filling and spicy, I often... - 41.6565
Nacho Potato Soup
Combine the potatoes, corn, undrained tomatoes with green chiles and water in a 3 quart saucepan and mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add the milk, cheese and Tabasco; cook until... - 34.1355
Barry attempts to make a British version of Nachos. - 106.964
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer beans for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a... - 35.4049
Nacho Cheese Soup
In large saucepan, combine potatoes, dry au gratin sauce mix, corn with liquid, salsa and water.
Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add milk, Taco cheese and olives.
Cook until che - 31.825
Nacho Snapper Chowder
In a large covered saucepan cook potatoes, onion, and celery in enough boiling water to cover till tender, then drain.
Meanwhile, measure thickness of fish.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Add corn and undrained tomatoes and chili peppers to the potato-onion... - 36.1489
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 27.6032
Layered Mexican Enchiladas
How about creating something really fantastic with vegetables! Then the layered enchilada is the thing to make for this Mexican fiesta! Watch the video on how Gavin makes a classy dish! - 106.801
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 46.1711
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 27.5331
Potato Nachos Recipes By Category