- » Potato Leek Chowder
Potato Leek Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato leek chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato leek chowder recipes.
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
Perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market in Newark, DE. - 118.688
You May Also Like!
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 44.3629
Potato And Leek Soup
Heat the butter in a large pan and fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add the stock Season to taste.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Transfer to the Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended time.
Add the milk and cook for 30... - 36.0306
Prepare soup mix as directed, but reduce water by 1/2 C.
Add remaining ingredients, heat and serve. - 18.841
Roasted Garlic And Leek Chowder
1. In a small skillet, melt the butter over very low heat. Add the garlic, cover and cook, turning once, until tender, about 25 minutes; the garlic will be golden, but should not burn. Using a fork, mash the garlic to a paste.
2. Meanwhile, blanch the salt... - 40.5306
Pureed Vegetable Chowder
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth, butter and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing... - 40.8807
Potato Seafood Chowder
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened, but not yet browned.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat them with the butter.
Stir in the broth and wine and bring to a... - 39.883
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.4003
Market Street Clam Chowder
Combine melted butter and flour in ovenproof container and bake at 325Â° for 30 minutes.
In large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients except half & half.
Simmer until potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
Stir butter-flour mixture into chowder and stir until... - 40.2889
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 35.3533
Potato Leek Chowder Recipes By Category
Potato Leek Chowder Dish: