- » Potato Kugel
Potato Kugel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato kugel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato kugel recipes.
Are you looking for a proven potato kugel recipe? This recipe makes a compelling side dish for most party meals. Its a classic Jewish preparation and tastes fantastic. You owe me a thanks for sharing this potato kugel recipe. - 43.557
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it until thick.
3) Add potatoes, baking powder, potato flour, pepper, salt, butter or fat and onion.
4) Take a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish or casserole and turn the mixture... - 41.0092
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Blender chop potatoes in cold water in Osterizer container.
Put remaining ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX only until parsley is chopped.
Mix batter thoroughly... - 36.0211
Drain potatoes; mix with onion.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in a mixture of matzo meal, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
Blend in chicken fat or butter.
Turn into a greased 9 inch pie pan or a shallow casserole.
Dot with additional chicken fat or butter.
Bake at... - 35.0582
Grate the potatoes, carrots, and the onion into a large bowl. Drain off the liquid that will accumulate around the edges of the mixture before going on.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients. But add the milk powder carefully to avoid lumps.
Spread the... - 34.2109
You May Also Like!
Potato Kugel Casserole
Wash in cold water; dry well.
Grate potatoes and onions into mixing bowl.
Combine all ingredients; blend well.
Pour mixture into greased 3 quart casserole.
Bake 2 hours in preheated 350°F oven.
Cut in squares - 33.3545
Potato And Carrot Kugel
Potato And Carrot Kugel is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Potato And Carrot Kugel; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 38.5175
Crispy Potato Kugel
Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat it to 400°F.
Grate the potatoes and onion in a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater.
Place in a colander and drain well, squeezing out excess moisture.
In a large bowl,... - 39.5177
Potato Pudding Kugel
1. Wash and pare potatoes. Grate potatoes on coarse grater into large bowl rilled with ice water. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease inside of 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. Drain potato; pat dry with a clean dish towel. Measure about 5 1/2... - 38.6929
1) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add onions and saute until brown.
2) Take a buttered baking dish and arrange alternate layers of potatoes, fish and onions in it. Make sure that you begin and end with potatoes.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over... - 39.7626
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter or fat in it. Add cabbage and salt.
3) Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
4) Pour water over bread and squeeze dry. Mash... - 45.4105
Combine carrots, sugar, apple, flour, lemon peel, juice and wine.
Mix well and blend in lightly beaten egg yolks.
Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until they stand in stiff peaks when beaters are withdrawn.
Gently and quickly fold into carrot... - 35.3071
Potato Kugel Recipes By Category