- » Potato Hot Roll
Potato Hot Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato hot roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato hot roll recipes.
Mashed Potato Rolls
Do you want to eat potato rolls but are alergic to eggs? Never again you will miss any great tastes of life due to your allergy. Baking mama will show you how to make potato rolls as well as hundreds of other eggless baked goodies. - 32.6545
Dissolve yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water.
Add sugar to potatoes; cool.
Add yeast; let stand overnight.
Add eggs and salt; add shortening and enough flour to make batter.
Let rise until light; add enough flour to make soft dough.
Let rise in bowl until light;... - 41.5919
Sweet Potato Rolls
Mix sweet potatoes and 3 tablespoons butter.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; add to sweet potato mixture.
Add egg, 1 teaspoon salt and sugar; blend well.
Add flour alternately with 3/4 cup warm water.
Turn onto floured board; knead well.
Place in... - 45.8144
Hot And Spicy Potato Cutlets
Indian appetizers and snacks popular as street side food are also easy to make at home. Chef Aarasi shows how to make potato cutlets using potatoes and common Indian seasonings. Taste great when served with sweet and sour sauce! - 124.24
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork.
Add cheese, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne and cumin seed.
Add to hot potatoes, blending well.
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Put butter in large shallow baking dish, about 1.3 X 9 1/2 X... - 42.6646
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF before baking.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, salt and sugar. Rub in potatoes or pass potatoes through a ricer and add to the mixture. Slowly add liquid 1.5 cups liquid or as required to make a smooth... - 36.5871
Potato Oat Rolls
1 ln a 1-pintglassmeasuringcup,combinethewaterand mustard and let stand for 1 0 minutes.
In a large bowl, with a wooden spoon oran electric mixerset on low speed, gradually beat the hot liquid into the potatoes.
Let the mixture cool to lukewarm (105°-115°... - 41.1714
Fresh Potato Rolls Delicious
Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water; stir until dissolved.
Combine the milk, shortening, potatoes, sugar and salt in large bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and eggs, blending well.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour; mix well.
Cover; let rise in warm place for about 1... - 41.6936
Chef's Potato Rolls
1. Rub a bread board lightly with flour. Grease pans for 36 or more rolls.
2. Wash and pare the potatoes and cook about 30 minutes or until soft; drain and save the water. Mash the potatoes and add the salt, sugar and shortening, butter or margarine and beat... - 35.1044
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for 10 minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Into large bowl of electric mixer put the eggs, sugar, salt, 1/3i... - 43.1541
Tasty Beef Rolls And Potatoes
Wash and pare potatoes; cut into 1-inch chunks.
Mix beef, bread soaked in milk, egg, salt, and pepper.
Divide into 10 rectangular, or smaller squares if preferred.
Spread each rectangle with about 1/8 tea spoon mustard and sprinkle with chopped... - 44.4709
Potato Refrigerator Rolls
Soften yeast in water with 1 teaspoon of the sugar and let stand for 10 minutes.
Add remaining sugar and salt to hot milk.
Add 1/4 cup of this mixture to hot riced potatoes and beat until smooth and fluffy.
Cool to lukewarm.
Combine milk and yeast mixture and... - 38.8104
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease muffin tins.
Dissolve yeast in sugar and warm water.
In a separate large bowl, combine shortening, sugar, salt, milk, potato water, and mashed potatoes; let cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture and eggs; slowly add flour,... - 44.3813
Beef Potato Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients except the potatoes
3. Place the meat on waxed pappe rand then pat the meat into a rectangle that is about 1/3" thick.
4. Place the mashed potatoes in the center... - 39.4071
Bake the potatoes.
Peel and add butter, shallot tops, eggs, parsley, cheese and seasonings.
Shape into small 2 1/2 or 3-inch, rolls.
Roll in cheese cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees until very hot.
Makes 25 to 30 rolls.
May be prepared... - 44.0456
Fresh Potato Rolls Delicious
Sprinkle the yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine the milk, shortening, potatoes, sugar and salt in a large bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and eggs and blend well.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour and mix well.
Cover and let rise in a warm... - 42.3004
Jumbo Ham And Potato Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Through a food chopper, using the coarse blade, process ham and onion.
3. In medium-size bowl mix processed ham and onion, potatoes, eggs, pepper and 1/2 cup milk and set aside.
4. Into medium-size bowl... - 44.4651
Stuffed Steak Rolls With Whipped Potatoes
Cut steak into 6 portions; pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp; remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
Place 1 piece of bacon and several green beans and carrot strips on each meat portion.
Roll up jelly-roll style.
Secure... - 39.824
Cook potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt and water in medium size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Mix in celery, onion and dill pickle Saute sausages, stirring often, in butter or margarine until lightly browned in medium size frying pan.
Stir in brown... - 33.9613
Spicy Potato & Roti Roll
How to proceed
1. Apply a little masala water, sprinkle a little onion masala mixture and chillies in vinegar on each roti.
2. Put a potato roll in the centre, fold and cook each roti on both sides for a few minutes using a little ghee.
3. Serve hot. - 32.0873
Potato Puff Rolls
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg, potatoes, and 2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead on a lightly... - 44.0621
Roast Rolled Ribs Of Beef With Pan Browned Potatoes
1) In a 2 to 4-inch deep roasting pan (preferably made of cast iron), place the flat beef rib bones.
2) Next, arrange the meat on the bones, the thickest part on top of the meat.
3) Slice the garlic, if using, into two.
4) Make slits along the... - 44.65
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 122.947
Homemade Potato And Pork Rolls
Looking for some nice recipes for appetizers, then do try this one. Potato and Pork Rolls is a delicious appetizer and can be made so easily. If you're inviting friends over, then do make these Rolls. - 95.3089
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
Potato Yeast Rolls
Soften yeast in very warm water; set aside.
Pour boiling hot milk into large mixing bowl over shortening, sugar and salt.
Stir until shortening melts.
Stir in potatoes and eggs; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast; then half the flour.
Beat until batter is smooth... - 45.2925
Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushrooms And 'sabot' Potatoes
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing together.
Place the mixture on the turkey breast and roll it up.
Tie with butcher's string.
Poach in hot water with salt, pepper and bouquet garni for about 20 minutes.
Remove from water, then roast in the oven for 30... - 34.5306
Hot Potato Balls
1. Boil the potatoes and peel them.
2. After peeling the potatoes, put them into a pan and mash them.
3. Put the pan on the cooker and put it on low heat.
4. Add the red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and the lemon juice.
5. Stir the ingredients... - 37.8834
Hot Potato Scones
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or two knives.
Add potatoes, mix well.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
Roll out 1/2" thick on a lightly floured board.
Cut out biscuits.
Place on lightly... - 38.7831
Potato Hot Cross Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, potatoes, sugar, salt, butter, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, citron and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in remaining flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 39.8512
Add milk, salt, pepper, chopped onion and beaten egg-yolks to mashed potatoes.
Chill and then shape.
Fry in deep hot fat at 390Â° F. until brown on all sides. - 29.6606
Butterscotch Refrigerator Rolls
If you are looking for a home cooked treat, then this yummy, delicious Butterscotch Refrigerator Rolls is just what you need. Makes my day everytime i have one of these. I am sure it would do the same for you. - 52.4457
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 38.764
These fish rolls are made with potato and spiced to taste. Breaded and fried with lemon juice and chili to taste, the potato fish rolls are appetizing and delicious. - 44.8517
Betty's Seasoned Hot And Spicy French Fries
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Seasoned Hot and Spicy French Fries. These are great with a grilled steak or burger—also a terrific Super Bowl party dish! - 0
Add onion juice to taste, cool slightly and add 1 egg; shape well beaten mixture into balls, fill the center with creamed chicken or any meat, shaping the ball in the form of a potato.
Dip in crumbs, raw egg beaten, back into crumbs, and fry in hot fat. - 20.6418
Mix the potatoes, egg yolks, butter and seasoning in a large bowl.
Add enough hot milk to make a firm paste and beat well until it is quite smooth.
With floured hands, divide the mixture into even-sized pieces made from about 2 tablespoons of potato.
Set... - 43.6377
1) In a saucepan, mix potatoes with fat, milk, seasonings and egg, mashing potatoes well.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and make a smooth but a stiff mixture by pouring required water.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8... - 39.7585
1. Warm the potatoes in a pan with the butter and beat until creamy.
2. Add cheese, meat, herbs and seasonings and bind with beaten egg.
3. Turn on to a floured board and using floured hands, shape into croquettes.
4. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and fry in... - 32.1331
1.In a bowl, combine potatoes, milk, butter, seasonings and egg yolks
2.Beat until light
3.Shape into cones, roll in crumbs, egg and again in crumbs and brown in hot deep fat (385Â° F.)
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 39.3913
Heat the milk in a pan and add the butter.
Off heat, stir until the butter has melted.
Stir in egg yolks.
Beat in mashed potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Divide into portions and shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep-fry in hot... - 39.2602
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat at 390° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Mix potatoes, salt, melted butter or margarine and cayenne. Press into... - 33.9386
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2) Pour off the water, and mash with the butter, egg, milk and seasoning.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Form the potato mixture into 16 croquettes by... - 45.7606
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Put into a pan, cover with cold salted water and cook until just tender.
2. Strain and put potatoes in the uncovered pan over heat to dry out.
3. Mash or sieve potatoes until smooth.
4. Beat in the butter,... - 40.5191
It takes just a little effort to make these tempting potato croquettes, flavoured with cheese, that will make both adults and kids happy! - 134.378
Hot Game Cutlets
1. Cut up 4-6 ounce cold game.
2. In a pan heat butter and cook the onions until soft.
3. In a bowl mix the game with enough mashed potato to make a firm mixture.
4. Now add the cooked onions, herbs, chutney, beaten egg and... - 45.4759
Potato And Salami Croquettes
In covered saucepan cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender; drain.
Mash potatoes; beat in 1 beaten egg and butter or margarine.
Add mozzarella cheese, salami, parmesan or romano cheese, parsley, and salt; mix... - 39.354
1) Peel the potatoes and parsnip and chop them.
2) Cook them both in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, trim and finely shred leeks and celery.
4) Peel the carrots and grate them.
5) In a skillet, melt... - 43.938
Meat And Potato Cutlet
1. Boil and mince meat.
2. Peel, boil and mash potatoes with a little milk.
3. Mince onions, saute in a little fat. Mix with mutton. Add seasoning and chopped parsley.
4. Make a roll of the mutton mixture and cover with mashed potatoes.
5. Coat with egg and... - 39.4183
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303
Tikki Potato Cutlet
To make the filling, cook the onions in the ghee until lightly browned.
Add the chillies, salt and minced meat.
Pour in 1/4 pint (2/3 cup) of the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for about 45 minutes, until the mince is cooked and the mixture is quite... - 41.7674
Delicious Whole Wheat Rolls
Combine 1 cup hot water, shortening, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and potatoes; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Add to potato mixture; add eggs, mixing well.
Beat in whole wheat flour until smooth.
Add enough flour to... - 37.1788
Veg Bread Roll
This Vegetable bread roll is a nice twist to the everyday bread. Eating healthy does not mean compromising on taste.Enjoy this healthy combination of vegetables, this delicious appetizer is a real favorite with the kids too. - 34.1476
Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls
Try this Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls, you will love it. Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls is full of flavor and tastes great. Superb! - 42.6701
Shrimp Salad Rolls
Join Toby Smithson as she prepares Shrimp Salad Rolls, a recipe by Chef Lindsey Singleton, and a sneak peek at "Diabetes Meal Planning and Nutrition for Dummies" (John Wiley and Sons, October, 2013) - 0
Potato Salmon Croquettes
1.Combine potatoes and salmon
2.Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice
3.Shape, roll in crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry in hot deep fat (380Â° F.) 3 to 5 minutes
6.Serve with a sauce of your choice or... - 33.9601
Curried Potato Cutlets
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the potato, meat, and enough sauce and seasoning to bind the mixture.
3) Form the mixture into cutlets and coat with egg and oatmeal.
4) Fry the cutlets in hot fat on both... - 34.1778
Stuffed Plaice Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the carrots and courgettes. Stir in the breadcrumbs, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Lay the fish fillets skin side up and divide the stuffing between them, spreading it evenly.
3. Roll up to enclose the... - 31.627
Potato And Onion Cutlets
Boil the potato dice in lightly salted water and, when cooked, mash them, leaving some lumpy pieces.
Blend together the ginger pulp, mango powder, chilli powder, chopped green chillies, mint, coriander and salt in either a spice grinder or a food... - 44.2492
Tuna And Potato Cutlet
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good... - 127.738
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) Season the turkey with some salt and pepper.
3) Discard the pork bones and skin. Mince the pork and bread, together.
4) Sprinkle with thyme, some salt and pepper. Combine well.
5) Spread this... - 39.0781
Spicy Vegetarian Croquettes
In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, diced carrot, peas, sweetcorn, chopped chillies, fresh coriander, mango powder and salt together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan until hot.
Lower the heat to medium and add the curry leaves, onion seeds... - 47.325
Ice Box Rolls
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add shortening, sugar, salt and potato to the milk, which has been scalded.
Cool to lukewarm and add to yeast.
Mix thoroughly, add well beaten eggs and sufficient flour to make a very stiff dough.
Turn out on floured board and... - 36.7431
Crispy Bread Rolls
Bread roll is a perfect evening tea time snack, made by stuffing each bread slice with potato mash and then deep frying in hot oil. This mouth watering snack is quite popular in the Indian cuisine, and serves as a perfect party treat! - 0
These Shamrock rolls taste incredible ! Try these creamy potato rolls and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for these Shamrock rolls are welcome. - 40.5482
Roast Turkey Roll With Vegetables
Put roll on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
If roast becomes too brown, cover loosely with foil.
Peel potatoes, wash and pat... - 42.9864
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut the cabbages into halves and remove the thick stalks.
3) In a pan, place the leaves carefully to prevent them from breaking.
4) Stream in the water to cover and bring to a boil.
5) Take the... - 45.139
1) In a bowl, squeeze lemon juice over fillets.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté shallot for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Put in the prawns, crab meat, sweetcorn, seasoning and cream. Stir and cook for 3 mins.
4) Take the pan away from the heat. Put... - 41.9717
Bean Sprouts Cutlet
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green... - 37.9604
Sweet Potato Balls
Combine mashed sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons butter; chill for easier handling.
Shape in 8 balls.
Heat honey and 1 tablespoon butter in small heavy skillet over high heat.
When syrup is hot, remove from heat; add potato balls, one at a... - 33.7946
Caraway Jack Potato Skins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Quarter all the potatoes and then cut them crosswise to get 8 sections of each.
3. Scoop away the flesh leaving about 1/8 inch on the skins.
4.The flesh can be used later or discarded.
5.Spray both... - 43.4371
Mom's Roasted New Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Halve the potatoes.
3) Pour oil in a large jelly roll pan or small baking pan in which the potatoes will fit in one layer.
4) Place the pan in the oven for about 3 minutes till oil is hot.
5) Rotate the pan... - 33.988
Twice Baked Potatoes With Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and sour cream. Process well.
3. Wash potatoes, and bake it on middle rack of the oven for 45 minutes or until nice and tender. Allow it cool.
4. Now remove little... - 94.15
Microwaved Ham And Cheese Rolls
1) Allow the frozen potatoes to defrost for 1 minute, 40 seconds.
2) Divide the potato croquettes to eight portions.
3) Place one portion of potato and one Swiss cheese slice on each one ham slice and sprinkle pepper and make rolls.
4) Fasten the rolls... - 34.8194
Potato Fritters/potato Bonda
Potato Bonda/Potato fritters are my favorite snacks on rainy days. It's easy to make and goes great with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Serve hot with ketchup or hot sauce. - 0
Cut bread slices into small cubes.
Sprinkle about one cup water on them and let soak for 1/2 hour or so.
Squeeze bread cubes and remove excess water.
Add soaked and squeezed bread cubes and rest of the ingredients except flour.
Make... - 33.8685
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 47.6352
Ice Box Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 400-425 degrees Fahrenheit.
1 In a bowl, soften yeast in lukewarm water.
2 Scald the milk.
3 Add shortening, sugar, salt and potatoes to the scalded milk.
4 Allow to cool to lukewarm.
5 Combine the milk... - 46.182
Baked Vegetable Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in salted boiling water for a minute.
Combine boiled vegetables, green chillies, onion, salt, pepper and cheese.
Open each leaf and put a heaped teaspoon filling on it, and roll.
Roll all the leaves in this manner and arrange... - 43.4127
Kathi Rolls / Vegetarian Frankie
Kathi Rolls are popular street food in India. These rolls are so versatile that they can be had as a snack or for lunch. Kathi Rolls are very filling and can be made with different stuffings. Here I made scrumptious panner and potato filling to make it more... - 0
Rolled Fresh Anchovies
1)Bake potatoes in the oven.
2)Toss in chilli slices in olive oil. Good chili oil might require marinating of chili in oil for over 10 days. Here we use the instant variety.
3)Wrap anchovy around olive and thread them on cocktail stick.
4)Take a... - 36.6717
Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll... - 44.3073
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
Potato Pizza With Potato Fingers
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Mix flour, oil, salt and mashed potatoes nicely and add to water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place... - 46.1777
Chocolate Cream Roll
1) To make the cake, sieve flour, cocoa and salt in a bowl.
2) Place saucepan filled with water in simmering heat. Put a heatproof bowl on it and beat in egg and sugar.
3) With a rotary beater whisk till it thickens.
4) Turn off heat and whisk... - 45.9416
Potato Gulab Jamun / Potato Bites In Cardamom Syrup
These were just melt in mouth tiny bites which vanished in thin air as soon as the photos were taken,true,I hardly was able to save some for hubby .Wishing everyone happy vijayadashami and dussehra ! - 0
Soften active dry yeast in warm water, or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine potatoes, shortening, sugar, salt, and hot milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add softened yeast and egg.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Stir in the remaining flour or enough... - 40.6903
Pinoy Lumpiang Toge (vegetable Egg Roll) Part 1 Of 2
Try have some eggrolls, they are popular in the US and even more popular in the Philippines! Egg rolls are have much more going on with some meat and veggies being added! A bite has a lot of taste and crunch to it. See the video on making these Filipino... - 95.0744
Veg Rolls / Indian Cutlets (appetizer)
Learn how to make Indian style veg rolls or veg cutlets using various Indian spices and simple vegetables. These store well, good finger food, great for snacking with tea or chai. - 0
Old Time Potpie With Thimble Rolls
Brown meat on all sides in small amount hot fat; add next 9 ingredients.
Cover; simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf and garlic.
Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or till meat and vegetables are done.
Remove stew from... - 48.7427
The World Famous Maine Lobster Roll
crack and remove the meat from the claws, knuckles, and tails.
Remove the cartilage from the claws and the intestine from the tails of the cooked meat.
Cut the meat into 1/2 inch dice.
You may pick all the meat from the carcass and add it to the meat or... - 43.4461
Irish Egg Rolls
This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers. - 36.9958
Irish Egg Rolls
"This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers!!!" - 28.6115
Farmer's Cabbage And Rosalie's Dinner Rolls
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet... - 111.321
Barbecued Rolled Roast
Combine onion, mustard, lemon juice, wine and oil and mix until smooth.
Insert the spit rod through the center of the meat and secure.
Sprinkle meat with seasoned pepper and place on the spit over medium hot coals.
Brush with the baste and cook for 1-1 1/4... - 36.8896
Sempio Vegetable And Laver Roll Fritter
1. In a large bowl, pour hot water and soak the sweet potato cellophane noodles for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the noodles turn soft.
2. On a chopping board, place the sweet peppers and using a sharp knife slice them into thin strips and... - 123
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
Saute the onions with seasonings in hot fat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add bread crumbs and celery leaves.
Pound flank steak with a mallet or wooden potato masher.
Spread stuffing on meat.
Roll meat lengthwise and tie securely in 4 or 5 places.
Place... - 40.0322
Rolled Chuck Roast
1) In a shallow, roasting pan arrange the flat beef bones.
2) Place the meat carefully over the bones so as not to touch the metal of the pan directly.
3) With a little cold water on your fingers, dab the meat with it to moisten.
4) With a sharp... - 39.5243