- » Potato Hot Dog
Potato Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato hot dog recipes.
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.695
Hot Dog Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare potato puffs for 4 servings as directed on package.
Stir in pickle relish, mayonnaise, onion and mustard.
Spoon into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Cut each frankfurter lengthwise in half, then cut cross wise in half.
Insert... - 30.7932
You May Also Like!
Hot Dog Stew
Hot Dog Stew is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Hot Dog Stew; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 27.5064
Hot Dogs In Soubise Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Arrange onions in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
For sauce, heat the 3 tablespoons butter in skillet.
Add minced onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Blend in a... - 40.3275
Hot Dog Burgers
1. In a large bowl, mix together beef, 1 teaspoon salt, dash pepper and milk.
2. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into flat rectangles of the size of buns.
3. Into each patty, press half of a frank.
4. Place patties on broiler rack set at... - 37.6166
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 33.6168
Hot Dog Hot Pot
1. Brown frankfurters lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy kettle; push to one side. Add onion to kettle; saute until soft.
2. Stir in potatoes, carrots, water, salt, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 15 minutes, or until... - 31.9639
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 126.145
Hot Dog Casserole
Potatoes create a base for this classic combination of hot dogs and condiments. - 39.3297
Kimchi Hot Dogs With French Fries
Your favorite American street food gets a Korean makeover! Add a little kimchi to your hot dog, fry some French fries , make a spicy Korean dip, turn on your favorite sports channel and you’re good to go! What a great way to use up leftover kimchi and what... - 129.829
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks
Cheesy Potatoes & Franks has a Marvelous taste. The American cheese and frankfurters gives the Cheesy Potatoes & Franks Stupefying taste. - 35.1666
Hot Dogs On A Skewer
Hot Dogs on a Skewer is an exquisite snack that pretty much does well on any occasion! - 37.8463
Potato Hot Dog Recipes By Category