Hash Brown Patty
- » Potato Hash Brown Patty
Potato Hash Brown Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato hash brown patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato hash brown patty recipes.
Superb Hash Brown Potato Patties
Blend a mixture of the flour, salt, and paprika with the cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
Mix in the shredded cheese.
Gradually add the evaporated milk and onion juice and stir until well blended.
Gently blend in the well-beaten egg; then potatoes.
Heat butter... - 38.5992
Baked Tuna Croquettes With Hash Brown Patties
1) Mix all the ingredients and add evenly into 4 well-greased custard cups.
2) Place the cups over the rack, then keep 4 frozen hashbrown potato patties and apply them butter.
3) Bake as per the directions until well browned.
4) Place the rolls... - 39.9665
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
In a saucepan cook potatoes in boiling water to cover until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Peel and shred.
In a bowl combine potatoes, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper; toss to mix.
Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray; place over... - 29.503
Steak And Hash Browns Dinner
1. Place hash browns in shallow glass dish or casserole. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes on HIGH.
4. Coat surface of preheated grill with butter. Place steak and hash... - 28.5512
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 0
Here's a home-style hash without the bother of grinding the meat.
Combine all ingredients except butter.
Shape into patties and saute in butter.
Brown both sides and serve. - 27.295
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 45.2078
Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Grind corned beef very fine.
Brown onions gently in butter.
Mix corned beef well with potatoes, slightly browned onions, pepper and hashish.
Should mixture be too dry, add a little cold water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown in butter on both sides.
Serve with a... - 35.899
1. In a large pan, boil the whole potatoes salted water for 10 minutes. Remove, drain and let cool.
2. Grate the potatoes with a coarse grater. Season with pepper. Add salt if needed.
3. Shape into 4 patties.
4. Heat a large non-stick skillet with oil... - 0
Chop Steak With Roasted Veggies And Bacon Potato Hash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Set the bacon aside in a bowl.
3. In the same skillet, add the potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Finish the potatoes in the oven for 10... - 129.716
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 43.059
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 37.2906
1 In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, place frozen hash brown potatoes.
2 Cover using a plastic wrap and microwave at high (100% power),for 3 minutes.
3 Add in cottage cheese, sour cream, green onion, parsley, garlic and salt.
4 Combine... - 42.6405
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 15-inch round baking stone with baking paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend hash brown patties, egg, salt and pepper.
4. Press this potato mixture in an even layer on the baking stone, keeping 1-inch... - 46.9007
Mustard Shrimp In Potato Nests
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Toss shrimp with the 2 tablespoons olive oil and the 1/2 teaspoon dillweed; set aside.
2. In a bowl combine potatoes, soft bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard, 2 teaspoons oil, garlic, and red pepper. Spray a... - 34.527
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Chicken Chunk Dinner
Place potato patty on 9-inch plate.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; break up with fork.
Stir in sour cream, milk, dash of salt and pepper.
Mound potato mixture on plate; sprinkle with... - 42.9222
Seared Chop Steak With Roasted Mushrooms And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the diced potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Pop the potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes. Remove... - 113.348
Broiled Salmon Special
Mix the lemon juice, marjoram, and onion salt; set aside.
Grease broiler rack.
Place frozen potato patties on rack; brush with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt and pepper.
Set oven control at "broil." Broil 4 to 5" from source of heat 5... - 43.3933
Burgers O Brien
Chop potatoes slightly; sprinkle with salt.
In skillet combine potatoes, onion, green pepper, and butter.
Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine egg, pimiento, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper; stir in potato mixture.
Add... - 38.4102
Sausage Melt Sandwiches
In a large no-stick skillet, combine the oil and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until softened.
Add the apples and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the apples are very tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for... - 43.9649
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 34.8378
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cover 15-inch Round Baking Stone with Kitchen Parchment Paper.
Combine potatoes with beaten egg in a large bowl, then spread over parchment-covered Baking Stone to form 14-inch circle, pressing firmly with back of... - 45.4757