- » Potato Gruyere Cheese
Potato Gruyere Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Gruyere Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Gruyere Cheese recipes.
Gruyere Soup With Bacon And Potatoes
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the bacon and onions and cook over a moderate heat until the onion is pale golden. Add the stock, 600 ml (1 pint) of the measured water and the potatoes. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and... - 35.2439
Swiss Gruyere Potato And Garlic Layer
Lightly grease a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pt/6 cup fairly shallow ovenproof dish with about one third of the butter.
Melt the remainder in a frying pan (skillet) and fry (saute) the onions and garlic for 2 minutes to soften.
Put a layer of about a quarter of the... - 40.6157
Potato, Shiitake And Gruyere Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Lightly oil a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
3. In a bowl, toss the potatoes with oil and 1 tsp of the salt.
4. In a separate bowl, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, parsley, thyme, pepper and remaining salt.
5. Arrange 1/3... - 31.4393
Scalloped Potatoes With Bacon And Gruyere
1. Line a dinner plate with 2 paper towels. Arrange bacon slices, side by side, on paper towels; cover bacon with another paper towel. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon from plate to another paper towel to drain; set... - 29.3947
Rub a good-sized casserole with a cut clove of garlic and butter it well.
Arrange the sliced potatoes in it.
Strain the onion out of the milk, and blend the milk with the egg, a good pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste, and pour over the... - 32.5903
Crusty Potatoes With Gruyere
1 Preheat the oven to 190C (375F/Gas 5). Scrub the potatoes, then parboil in salted water for about 15 minutes. Drain and place in a shallow ovenproof dish. Pour over half the butter, season and toss the potatoes until evenly coated.
2 Mix together the... - 27.6012
Stuffed Potatoes With Ham, Thyme, And Gruyere
1) Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 6 inches from heat source.
2) In a large bowl add potatoes. Drizzle oil over potatoes and rub well.
3) Pierce potatoes with a fork.
4) Place on Microwave high for and cook 12 minutes until... - 41.6222
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 44.108
Potato And Squash Soup With Walnut Gruyere Toast
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cover and cook onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and squash, coating evenly.
Pour in stock; cover and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or... - 29.4865
Potato And Onion Frittata With Gruyere And Thyme
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tsp salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins or until tender. Drain the potatoes well and return to the pan on a very low heat to dry out for a... - 38.2019
Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes
Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes has a distinct taste. The Gruyere cheese,butter, eggs and breadcrumbs gives Ring Mold Of Pureed Potatoes a different taste. - 44.2009
Grits And Gruyere Fritters
1) In a deep fat fryer, heat the shortening until 375° F.
2) Lightly mash the grits and combine with the cheese, pepper, and nutmeg.
3) Shape the mixture into about 2 1/2x 1inch logs, then dip in the egg and coat evenly with the bread crumbs.
4) Fry... - 38.107
Gruyere & Rosemary Stuffed Pork Chops
Finely chop the garlic.
Cut a deep pocket in each chop and rub with salt and garlic.
Fill each pocket with a slice of ham and cheese and a little rosemary.
Mix together the flour, eggs, grated cheese and paprika to form a paste.
Coat the chops in this... - 41.312
Nutmeg Cheese Potatoes
Add milk (amount depends upon dryness of potatoes) and beat until fluffy.
Add remaining ingredients, reserving 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
Turn into a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes in preheated hot... - 39.9762
Potatoes With Grated Cheese
Potatoes With Grated Cheese has a mouth filling taste. The blend of Gruyere cheese, sour cream with dash of pepper and salt, give Potatoes With Grated Cheese a mouth filling taste. - 39.1991
Stella's Baked Potatoes
Choose 6 large even-sized mealy-type potatoes.
Wash and scrub them.
Prick each one with a fork.
Pre-heat oven to 425°F, Reg 7.
Place potatoes on a rack in the oven.
Reduce heat to 400CF, Reg 6.
Bake for 1 hour.
Turn out the oven if they are to be left any... - 27.2351
Ham And Potato Cakes
Ham And Potato Cakes has a sharp taste. The ham and mashed potatoes gives the Ham And Potato Cakes an amazing taste. Ham And Potato Cakes is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.981
Scalloped Potatoes With Cheese
Cut potatoes into enough thin slices to measure about 4 cups.
Rub oblong baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inches, with cut garlic clove; brush with 1 teaspoon margarine.
Arrange potatoes in 3 layers in casserole, sprinkling each layer with 1/3 each of the salt,... - 32.3343
Layered Leeks And Potatoes Baked With Cheese And Cream
1. Wash and clean the potatoes
2. Cut into thin slices, 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick
3. In a large pan, heat 1/2 pint (300 ml / 1 1/3 cups) water and salt it
4. Add the potatoes to the water and scald them for four minutes
5. Drain well
6. Clean the... - 38.0873
French New Potatoes
French New Potatoes is one of those recipes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this French New Potatoes will make you crazy for all your life!! - 36.9428
Creamy Cheese & Potato Bake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 Boil the potatoes for 3 mins to soften a little, then drain. when cool enough to handle, slice into 5mm pieces. Cook the onion in the butter in a pan until softened, about 5 mins, then pour over the wine, milk and cream and... - 32.0534
Potato And Cheese Gratin
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious side dish recipe, then try the classic Italian recipe detailed in this video. You will love it! - 113.086
Peel the potatoes and slice, using the slicing disc.
Grate the cheese, using the grating disc.
Place alternate layers of potatoes and cheese in an ovenproof dish, adding seasoning and nutmeg between each layer.
Pour over the cream and bake in a moderate oven... - 25.7318
Grated Potato And Cheese Omelette
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs, potatoes, salt, pepper, onion, garlic and cheese together.
2) In a medium-sized omelet pan, melt the butter, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until the omelet is golden and firm.
3)... - 36.213
Potatoes Dauphinoise - Oven Roasted Idaho Potatoes
How about serving a side dish made of potatoes layered with cream and cheese? If this sounds tempting to you than this video is a must watch for you. The chef shares the classic recipe to prepare French Potato Dauphinoise to which you can add your own... - 108.393
Swiss Potato Gratin
Wash potatoes well and trim away any discolored spots or eyes.
Slice thin and drop into a pot of cold, heavily salted water.
Set over high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil potatoes for 1 minute, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Drain again and pat dry.
Combine... - 42.6653
Baked Leeks And Mashed Potatoes
Rinse under plenty of cold water, parting leaves to release dirt and sand.
Add leeks to saucepan containing boiling water. Add lemon juice and pinch of salt; cook 30 minutes over medium heat.
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Remove saucepan from heat... - 33.2562
Cheese And Onion Rosti
1) In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add whole, unpeeled potatoes.
2) Cook the potatoes over moderate heat, for 15 minutes or until a skewer or knife point easily pierces the outer 1/2 inch of potato but meets resistance in the... - 38.5302
Cold Scalloped Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, add butter and melt over moderately low heat.
3) Add the shallot and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add the garlic and red pepper and cook for 3 minutes, or until the shallot is... - 44.5755
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Butter a 1 quart baking dish with 1 teaspoon of the butter, then layer the bottom with potatoes, sprinkle with both the cheeses, then another layer of potatoes sprinkled with the cheese and finally another layer of potatoes... - 29.0878
Ham And Potato Cakes
Add seasoning and little chopped parsley to the mashed potatoes.
Form into 4 large flat cakes, put a little fat on each and brown in a moderately hot oven (400°F-Gas Mark 5).
Top with a slice of ham and cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is... - 30.9691
Potatoes A La Dauphinoise
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mash half the butter with the garlic clove and use it to grease a shallow baking dish.
Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with a little of the cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Repeat the... - 39.9551
Basil Scalloped Potatoes
1. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute until tender.
2. Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and flour; stir with a wire whisk until smooth. Add flour mixture to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1... - 32.4324
Swiss Potato Cake
Parboil the potatoes in their skins for 10 minutes.
Cool, then peel.
Cut into large pieces and grate .
Chop the onion finely .
Melt half the butter in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes until soft.
Add the remaining butter and then the potatoes.
Grate the... - 31.8755
St. Michele Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, scallions, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices.
4. Soak them in cold water.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°... - 44.4585
1. Scrub the potatoes and carrots
2. Cook both opf them in boiling salted water till tender; peel, mash and combine in a bowl
3. In another bowl, beat together egg with cheese, molten butter, sour cream, salt and pepper
4. Blend the egg... - 42.8755
Fancy Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape during cooking. Bake about 1 hour in oven, depending on size.
When cooked, remove potatoes from oven. Cutting lengthwise, slice off thin top from each potato. Spoon out... - 26.7353
Wegmans Swiss-style Scalloped Potatoes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to make this creamy dish perfect for any gathering or holiday meal. These scalloped potatoes are almost decadent like a dessert! This dish is certainly not "heart healthy" with the heavy cream and cheese sauce so reserve... - 139.066
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (180°C) before baking.
2) Slice bacon into cubes.
3) Cut onion into slices.
4) In a large skillet, fry bacon and drain the excess fat.
5) Add in butter and sauté onion in it.
6) Mix in potatoes and cook for 10... - 41.4046
Parisienne Potato Puff
This Parisian Potato Puff is one of the best baked potato dishes I've ever tasted ! Try out this baked mashed potato and cheese dish with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Parisian Potato Puff are welcome ! - 31.5674
Line crock pot with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overlap potatoes when finished.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crock pot.
Season to taste and dot with butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese.
Dot with... - 33.292
Italian Potato Gnocchi
These Italian potato gnocchi are made a twist of nutmeg to them. prepared by baking, these potato gnocchi's are flavored with cheese and have eggs in them too. Filling and savory, these potato gnocchis can be served as a side with a fitting meal of choice. - 45.5772
Spinach And Potato Salad
1) Clean the spinach in water and put into a saucepan.
2) Leave enough water on the leaves to prevent adding more water.
3) Cover and cook for 3 minutes, then drain well and press out any excess water.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients to... - 38.292
Baked Potato Wedges
Heat margarine in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, in 400Â° oven until melted.
Shred potatoes into bowl of cold water; drain.
Mix potatoes, egg, salt and pepper; gradually mix in flour.
Pack potato mixture firmly in pie plate; sprinkle with paprika and... - 34.0261
Would you like to try a special dauphinoise potatoes recipe? It is an effortless side dish.I bet you haven't tried any french dish like dauphinoise potatoes. Yes it is highly recommended, you must try this fabulous recipe. - 43.5005
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the vegetables, flour, parsley and cheese.
3. Add seasonings according to taste
4. Turn out mixture into a large (8-cup or 2 –quart) baking dish or casserole and spread... - 47.3841
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Today, Scott is making potatoes au gratin for one of his cousin. He got the recipe from one of the best restaurants and developed his own potatoes au gratin which is really easy to put together. He is making a delicious authentic French mornay sauce to go... - 105.124
Thick Potato Soup
Tie peppercorns, bay leaves, and cloves in cheesecloth.
Cook onions in butter in deep kettle until onions are tender.
Add salt and bag of spices; add water and potatoes.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Blend.... - 41.653
Bacon Potato Treats
Arrange slices of potato in rectangular dish €” this may require a couple of layers depending on the size of potatoes.
Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave 4 minutes.
Rotate and microwave another 4 minutes.
When potatoes are cooked, top with grated... - 29.9277
Wash 10 medium-sized potatoes.
Cook in their jackets.
Skin and cut into largish cubes.
Soak 5 thick slices stale bread, crusts removed, for 5 minutes.
Squeeze out all the water and crumble.
In a large saucepan heat 4 oz. oil.
Fry breadcrumbs in the hot oil... - 38.4022
Gnocchi Of Potatoes
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this... - 47.1969
Basil Scalloped Potatoes
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until tender.
Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and flour; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Add flour mixture to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or... - 41.0843
Peel potatoes and cut them in thin slices.
Place in a large, heatproof casserole.
Add garlic, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil on high heat.
Boil until the starch of the potatoes has slightly thickened the milk.
Stir in half the cream... - 34.3281
Ham And Potato Cakes
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a bowl and season the potatoes with salt & pepper, a tablespoon of milk and butter if needed.
3. Fashion it into flat cakes, 4 in number.
4. Take a greased baking pan and arrange the... - 38.7982
Vegetable Topped Potato Skins
Prick potato skins with tines of fork.
Bake in 425°F convection oven on rack #2 or #3 offset for 25 to 35 minutes (or bake in 425°F radiant bake oven 50 to 60 minutes) or until tender.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out insides (reserve for... - 40.0418
Potato And Mushroom Gratin Savoyard
In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until tender and moisture has evaporated, 5 to 8 minutes. Set aside.
Rub inside of 11- X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish firmly with cut sides of garlic; discard garlic.... - 35.6806
Ham And Potatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, saute onion in the butter, until tender.
3) Stir in the flour and cook until bubbly.
4) Stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook over a medium heat, until the sauce is thickened.
5)... - 44.0666
Celery Root Potato Gratin
Preheat oven to 400°.
Coat a 2 1/2-3 qt ovenproof baking dish with nonstick spray.
Whip cottage cheese in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
Whisk cottage cheese with cream, flour, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Combine... - 43.9827
Pommes De Terre A L'ail
Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan, add the bacon and fry until golden and crisp.
Arrange the potatoes, cheese and bacon in layers in a greased ovenproof dish, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the top with garlic and parsley.
Cover... - 31.7703
Green Potato Soup
1. In a medium-sized saucepan cook the potatoes in the water and salt until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the watercress and cook stirring... - 34.1009
Creamy Leek And Potato Au Gratin
Slit leeks in 4, leaving 3/4 in (2 cm) uncut at base. Spread leeks apart and rinse under cold water to remove all dirt and sand. Cook 35 minutes in salted, boiling water. Drain well.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Slice leeks and place in buttered... - 28.5871
Swiss Fried Potatoes
I. Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
II. Add potatoes.
III. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
IV. Cover and cook until tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
V. Peel and shred potatoes or cut into 1/4 inch strips.
VI. Heat margarine in... - 42.3872
Potatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In small saucepan, heat cream just until bubbles form around edge of pan.
3) In a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish, pour 1/4 cup cream.
4) Arrange one third potatoes in dish; sprinkle with one third salt, dash... - 36.1642
Mashed Potatoes Casalinga
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain and remove skins.
2. Return potatoes to saucepan and mash with a potato masher over very low heat until no lumps remain and potatoes are dry. Add butter and... - 30.3533
Oven Baked Eggplant And Potato Casserole
Place diced eggplant in bowl and sprinKle with coarse sea salt. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature. Rinse eggplant, drain very well and set aside.
Force boiled potatoes through fine sieve into bowl. Add milk, butter, salt, white pepper and nutmeg. Mix well... - 37.3368
Classic Crispy Potato Skins
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Prick and bake the potatoes in the oven for 1 hour or until tender. Or microwave on High for 12-15 minutes.
3) Halve the potatoes, then leave about 1/4 inch potato flesh lining the... - 42.8561
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Rub inside of 12-by-8-inch casserole with cut clove of garlic.
3. Pare potatoes and slice 1/4-inch thick.
4. Scald tomatoes in boiling water peel skin and slice them 1/2 inch thick.
5. Slice onions as thinly as... - 46.8607
Boulettes De Semoule
Season the potatoes liberally with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Mix well and gradually beat in the milk.
Return to the saucepan and heat gently.
Stir in the semolina and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is very stiff and leaves the... - 40.9546
Soupe Au Pistou
Soupe Au Pistou recipe is a French soup. You can vary this recipe by adding herbs of your choice. - 47.8623
Peel potatoes, slice thinly.
Arrange in ovenproof casserole, sprinkle with salt, pepper, grated nutmeg.
Heat milk with onion slices and garlic, strain, combine with beaten egg; pour over potatoes.
cheese, dot with butter.
Bake in moderate... - 27.6778
Cheese And Bacon
1)Place potatoes in hot oven and bake.
2)In a bowl mix onion and bacon.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and saute bacon and onion mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Drain away liquid and cook for 5 minutes over high heat. Bacon will turn crisp.
5)Into a bowl,... - 39.094
1) In a saucepan boil water and salt and add unpeeled potatoes.
2) Cook potatoes in simmering heat for 20 minutes.
3) When cooled peel potatoes.
4) Grate the potato and add cheese.
5) Heat one-third butter and fry bacons till cooked for almost 3-4... - 35.2847
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 48.5067
Peel and wash potatoes, cut into 1 in. cubes.
Heat butter in large frying pan, add potatoes; cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and lightly golden brown.
Add chopped chives, cook few minutes longer; season with... - 27.7769
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In saute pan, gently cook onions in olive oil until soft.
Grease baking dish with butter.
Place a layer of potato in the baking dish.
Top potato layer with individual layers of onion, ham, cheese, and tomato.
Sprinkle tomato... - 45.4047
Leek And Potato Gratin
In a saucepan cook the leeks in 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat, stirring, until they are soft ened.
Add the flour and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the half-and-half, bring the liquid to a boil, and simmer the... - 40.3842
Swiss Fried Potatoes
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Peel and shred potatoes or cut into 1/4-inch strips.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet until... - 35.9502
Vanessa Binns' Bacon Wrapped Potato Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In lightly salted water, simmer the sliced potatoes for about 5 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3) Grease a 23 cm. quiche dish and line it with the bacon. Allow the rashers to overhang the... - 33.5937
Quick Potato Gratin
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square glass baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened and golden, about 4 minutes. Add half-and-half and potatoes and cook,... - 32.4898
Nancy Silverton's Potato Pie
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook over high heat for 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry; let cool slightly.
2. In a 12-inch ovenproof skillet, cook the pancetta over moderate heat, stirring until almost all the fat has been... - 44.4326
This delicious dish is sure to become one among your favorite dishes. - 38.5313
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 45.4048
Potato Onion Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the potatoes, onion, garlic, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
3) Add flour and stir the mixture well.
4) Boil them and allow them to simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5)... - 45.3888
Potato Chipotle Gratin
Potato Chipotle Gratin is a unique and winning layered potato dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Potato Chipotle Gratin! - 41.1267
Potatoes With Onions Au Gratin
Potatoes With Onions Au Gratin sounded terrific when a friend told me and I praise my decision to try it out. I made this Potatoes With Onions Au Gratin for my dinner party last night and I became a star. Happy cooking! - 30.042
French Country Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; add onion and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes,... - 32.7457
Suggestions For Idaho Baked Potato Garnitures
To bake potatoes, select firm, smooth ones with no blemishes and of a uniform size.
Place in a shallow pan, on a potato baker, or directly on the oven shelf.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or in a very hot... - 41.7571
Spinach And Potato Souffle
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish.
In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, covered, for 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain the potatoes and mash them.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over... - 43.8893
Quick Fry Supper
This Quick Fry Supper is perfect for one of those lazy and tuiring days where you just want snap and see the dinner spread ready! a wonderful dessert that can be put together in no time. Trust me you will love the Quick Fry Supper! - 46.5906
Soup With Pistou
Combine tomatoes, beans and potatoes in a large heavy saucepan; add 1 1/2 quarts water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 45 minutes.
Prepare Pistou and set aside.
Add spaghetti to soup and h - 31.6997
Cheese And Salad Platter
Cheese And Salad Platter is a delicious recipe. If you like mixed vegetable with eggs and cheese then try this Cheese And Salad Platter recipe, you will love it. - 40.957
Cheese And Onion Fondue
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Stir in flour; add sour cream and cook 2 minutes.
Add cheeses and continue to cook, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Pour into... - 36.3128
Hot Cheese Dip
Cut the cheese into small pieces and then chop finely .
Mix the milk, flour and curry powder in small quantities until well blended .
Melt the butter in a saucepan, pour in the milk mixture and cook over moderate heat, stirring well until the mixture... - 30.5285
Three-cheese Grilled Sandwich
Cheese is one ingredient that is enjoyed by adults and kids alike. Nothing like a classic cheese sandwich for a quick bite, but put together three different cheeses into that one sandwich and that’s a treat for anyone!! A simple and tempting recipe,... - 117.045