- » Potato Gratin Gruyere
Potato Gratin Gruyere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato gratin gruyere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato gratin gruyere recipes.
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Today, Scott is making potatoes au gratin for one of his cousin. He got the recipe from one of the best restaurants and developed his own potatoes au gratin which is really easy to put together. He is making a delicious authentic French mornay sauce to go... - 144.009
Potato And Cheese Gratin
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious side dish recipe, then try the classic Italian recipe detailed in this video. You will love it! - 122.334
Potatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In small saucepan, heat cream just until bubbles form around edge of pan.
3) In a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish, pour 1/4 cup cream.
4) Arrange one third potatoes in dish; sprinkle with one third salt, dash... - 36.5384
Peel potatoes and cut them in thin slices.
Place in a large, heatproof casserole.
Add garlic, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil on high heat.
Boil until the starch of the potatoes has slightly thickened the milk.
Stir in half the cream... - 32.9659
Celery Root Potato Gratin
Preheat oven to 400°.
Coat a 2 1/2-3 qt ovenproof baking dish with nonstick spray.
Whip cottage cheese in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
Whisk cottage cheese with cream, flour, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Combine... - 41.4454
Leek And Potato Gratin
In a saucepan cook the leeks in 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat, stirring, until they are soft ened.
Add the flour and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the half-and-half, bring the liquid to a boil, and simmer the... - 38.8955
Quick Potato Gratin
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square glass baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened and golden, about 4 minutes. Add half-and-half and potatoes and cook,... - 32.0512
Swiss Potato Gratin
Wash potatoes well and trim away any discolored spots or eyes.
Slice thin and drop into a pot of cold, heavily salted water.
Set over high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil potatoes for 1 minute, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Drain again and pat dry.
Combine... - 40.174
Creamy Leek And Potato Au Gratin
Slit leeks in 4, leaving 3/4 in (2 cm) uncut at base. Spread leeks apart and rinse under cold water to remove all dirt and sand. Cook 35 minutes in salted, boiling water. Drain well.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Slice leeks and place in buttered... - 26.5864
Potato Onion Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the potatoes, onion, garlic, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
3) Add flour and stir the mixture well.
4) Boil them and allow them to simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5)... - 45.3983
Potato And Mushroom Gratin Savoyard
In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until tender and moisture has evaporated, 5 to 8 minutes. Set aside.
Rub inside of 11- X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish firmly with cut sides of garlic; discard garlic.... - 33.507
Potato Chipotle Gratin
Potato Chipotle Gratin is a unique and winning layered potato dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Potato Chipotle Gratin! - 38.5529
Potatoes With Onions Au Gratin
Potatoes With Onions Au Gratin sounded terrific when a friend told me and I praise my decision to try it out. I made this Potatoes With Onions Au Gratin for my dinner party last night and I became a star. Happy cooking! - 27.5349
Ham And Potatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, saute onion in the butter, until tender.
3) Stir in the flour and cook until bubbly.
4) Stir in the milk, stir continuously and cook over a medium heat, until the sauce is thickened.
5)... - 44.0028
1. Pare the potatoes then thinly slice them using a knife or a food slicer.
2. Plunge the slices in a large bowl of cold water.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
4. In a large (1 ½ quart or 6 cup) baking or gratin dish, arrange potato... - 40.5001
Cabillaud Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In boiling water, add salt and cook the potatoes. Drain properly and allow potatoes to dry over low flame. Add cream, 2 tablespoons butter and beaten egg. Whip till mixture is fluffy.
3)... - 45.6626
Rub 6 cup (1.5 L) oval gratin dish with cut sides of garlic; discard garlic.
Spread butter over dish.
Slice potatoes very thinly lengthwise; let stand in cold water for 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry thoroughly.
Arrange one-third of the potatoes; in dish,... - 40.8998
Cabillaud Cod Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water.
Drain thoroughly; dry over low heat.
Mash well, adding 2 tablespoons butter, cream, and egg.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put fish into skillet with wine, lemon juice, and enough salted water... - 42.9328
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Lightly oil an 8-cup (2-l) glass or ceramic baking dish.
3. Arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in an overlapping layer in baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese, salt and pepper. Dot with 1/3 of the butter. Repeat in... - 26.4399
Pepper Tuna Au Gratin
On the first day of the weekend, I feel like unwinding with a drink and a simple hot meal. We were out of chicken and I found some fresh (frozen a day previously) Tuna in the freezer. About 20 minutes of active cooking (excluding baking and preparation time)... - 45.0171
Summer Vegetable Gratin
Making 1/8 inch-thick slices, cut the carrots diagonally and the potatoes and turnips crosswise.
To make individual casseroles, divide each vegetable into 4 equal portions.
Next, layer the portions in 4 shallow, 2-cup-size gratin dishes or casseroles.
To make... - 35.3717
Ham & Asparagus Gratin
1. To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk. Return to the heat and cook, stirring constantly, to give a smooth sauce. Stir in the cheese and... - 29.804
St. Michele Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, scallions, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices.
4. Soak them in cold water.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°... - 42.0472
Eggs Marie Louise
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a bowl, mix the the egg slices, potato slices, celeriac and white sauce together.
3) In a gratin dish, spoon the mixture and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese and bread crumbs.
4)... - 36.8358