- » Potato Gnocchi
Potato Gnocchi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato gnocchi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato gnocchi recipes.
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 139.928
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Hi everyone and welcome to the kitchen at GialloZafferano. I'm Deborah, and today we'll be preparing a very simple dish that can be adapted to any type of sauce -- Potato Gnocchi. - 124.567
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 115.331
1. Place each potato between a ricer and press to get finely mashed potatoes on a clean working surface.
2. Make a well in the middle of the riced potato and crack an egg there.
3. Beat the egg a little, add salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg and mix... - 112.697
You can make this potato gnocchi it has three main ingredients, 3 cups of flour, 2 pounds of potatoes, and 1 egg. This is a great way to use up left over cooked potatoes. - 108.5
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 98.9455
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 94.1867
1. Boil potatoes in a large pot with water and boil it until fork tender, once done drain and peel off the skin.
2. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes on a work top until smooth.
3. In another side of the worktop place the flour and make a well... - 91.5403
Italian Potato Gnocchi
Most of us just prefer using the packaged gnocchi because every time we try to make them at home, we failed. They just disintegrate while boiling leaving behind a mush. Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect... - 91.2255
Homemade Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is readily available in the stores, but you prefer homemade rather than the store bought, then watch this video for the recipe. The chef shows a very simple and easy way to prepare the potato gnocchi at home. - 89.0365
Classic Italian Authentic Potato Gnocchi
Are you at your wits end trying to get perfect, delicate, light gnocchi? Then this authentic gnocchi recipe by Chef Hermann will help you get started. Now what could be a better way than learn how to make these feather-light potato dumplings from the expert... - 79.0313
Boil potatoes until tender.
Press through ricer or mash with fork.
Place potatoes on a board and make a well in the center of potatoes.
Add eggs, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the well and mix into potatoes.
Add salt, white... - 45.2094
1) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
2) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
3) Squeeze and cut the gnocchi over the water at 1 inch... - 44.6646
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 44.2319
1) Scrub the skin of the potatoes and cook them in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes till tender.
2) Drain, peel the potatoes.
3) Press potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
4) Preheat the oven to 425°.
5) Sift the flour... - 42.1123
Cheesy Potato Gnocchi
Cook and drain potatoes.
Mash until smooth.
Put on a floured board and mix with the flour.
Knead dough well.
Roll into finger-thin roll and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Press each piece lightly with fork.
Drop, about 20 at a time, into boiling salted water.
When... - 41.2427
Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; partially cover.
Cook 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Peel potatoes, and place in a bowl; mash.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 41.0579
Place flour in bowl and form well in center.
Add potatoes, nutmeg and 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter; pinch dough to incorporate.
Season and remove dough from bowl.
Place on counter and knead with the heel of your hand until smooth.
Shape dough into ball and cut into... - 37.7146
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 35.1199
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks. Put in a saucepan, cover with salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash very smoothly.
2. Season the potatoes to taste with salt and pepper. Beat in the nutmeg... - 34.9487
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender in a large saucepan; drain and toss over very low heat 2 minutes to dry potatoes.
2. Mash potatoes until smooth in a large bowl; beat in eggs and salt. Blend in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover the... - 33.0182
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
In mixer bowl beat hot potatoes, butter, and salt till smooth.
Add egg yolk and 1/4 cup of the flour; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in... - 32.8132
Potato Gnocchi Using Cake Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread a 1-inch layer of salt in a small roasting pan. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and arrange them on the salt in a single layer. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove them from the oven and slit them... - 31.3869
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Peel and put them through a food mill or mash them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and grated cheese; mix well. Add the mashed potatoes, then add the flour, a little at a... - 28.5158
Classic Potato Gnocchi
1. Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender; drain. Peel potatoes and return to pot. Using a potato masher, mash potatoes over very low heat, letting them dry out as you mash them and making sure... - 24.2449
Boil the potatoes, and mash to a smooth puree: add salt, pepper, grated mace, butter or margarine, the egg, the grated cheese; and, with flour, make little balls of this mixture.
Poach for 10 minutes in boiling water.
Drain, and serve in white sauce, or... - 21.4972
Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato And Almond Pesto
1. In mortar and pestle, add almonds and break them lightly.
2. In a pan, add the almonds and toast for 1-2 minutes.
3. For pesto, in food processor, combine sundried tomatoes, toasted almonds, sweet and purple basil, garlic,... - 0
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. - 0
Potato Gnocchi Recipes By Category