- » Potato Ginger Soup
Potato Ginger Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato ginger soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato ginger soup recipes.
Gingered Lentil Soup With Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the carrots and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes, or until tender.
Add the ginger, garlic, cumin, pepper, and allspice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the water, lentils, and rice and... - 40.3689
Curried Vegetable Soup With Fresh Ginger Root
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder. Cook, partially covered, for about 7 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to soften.
2. Add 1 cup of the stock,... - 38.5339
Orange-carrot Soup With Ginger
Place the onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes, ginger, and 1 cup of the stock or water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
Transfer the carrot mixture along... - 41.4851
Sweet Potato-carrot Soup
Place onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and broth in a heavy soup pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots and sweet potatoes are tender.
Strain the soup, reserving both the solids and the liquid.
Place the... - 40.2527
Red Pepper And Ginger Soup
Place the peppers, onion and garlic cloves in a nonstick roasting tin.
Roast in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 40 minutes or until the peppers have blistered and the onion quarters and garlic are soft.
If the onion quarters start to brown... - 47.7257
Gingered Winter Squash And Root Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add onion and next 8 ingredients (onion through red pepper),- saute 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low,-cover and cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add squash, sweet potato, parsnip, water, and broth,- bring... - 31.8819
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 123.985
Holiday Sweet Potato Soup
Pierce the sweet potatoes with a knife in several places.
Arrange side by side on a paper towel in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange, then microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a 3-quart... - 41.4527
Chilli Kumara Soup
1. Place stock, lemon grass, chillies, galangal or ginger and coriander roots in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Add kumara (sweet potato) and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until kumara (sweet potato) is soft.
2. Remove lemon... - 32.7889
Prawn And Potato Soup
1)Shell, Clean and devein prawns, reserving the heals and shells for stock
2) Cut flesh it into 3-4 pieces and keep aside.
3)In a large saucepan or... - 47.6617
Delicious Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
Place sweet potato and 1/2 cup chicken broth in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes or until sweet potato is tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Transfer to container of an electric blender or... - 39.0645
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
1.Pick a kettle, add oil and saute the onions and garlic till soft.
2.Add the spices and stir to release the fragrance.
3.Add the sweet potatoes now,and water. Let simmer till potatoes can be pierced with a knife.
4 Pour this into a blender and... - 47.0249
Chef's Special Sweet Potato Soup
Appetizers are a must have for you? Watch this video now to learn a mind blowing Sweet Potato Soup recipe. The soup is packed with nutrients and at the same time it is high on taste too. Watch it now. - 97.5356
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
1 In a pan, add the potatoes along with water.
2 Boil the potatoes until soft.
3 Carefully peel the potatoes.
4 Pass the boiled potato through a sieve.
5 In a soup pan, melt butter.
6 Add in chopped spring onion, coriander leaves, ginger and... - 49.3386
Potato And Leek Soup
Simple ingredients but yet filled with flavor that will make you go back for more. - 0
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9601
Sweet Potato Soup
Hi evereyone, chinese love to eat tong sui which literally means sugar water. It actually is more like a sweet soup or syrup that can be made of many different things. In this video I used sweet potatos to make tong sui. I hope you will try it and like the... - 91.3754
Roasted Pumpkin And Sweet Potato Cream
Here is a silky and delicious cream of roasted pumpkin and sweet potato with a kick. I cooked it in a ginger broth and the final result is absolutely divine! - 125.716
Curried Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprout Soup
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large pot.
Add the onions, ginger, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the pepper; cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
Add the curry powder and cinnamon; cook and stir for 2... - 45.0781
Mashed Potato Soup
This "Mashed Potato Soup" is a great way to use up left over mashed potatoes. It features Carrot, Turnip, Radish, Mashed Potatoes (of course), Spinach, Sweet Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Bari Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. - 128.125
Sweet Potato Vichyssoise
1)Take a pot, add the potatoes,onions,broth,cinnamon,allspice and ground ginger. Let it simmer.
2)Once the potatoes are soft,add them in a blender or food processor and add cream.
3)Keep in referigerator to chill.
4)Pour into chilled bowls and... - 38.7314
Sweet Potato, Apple And Rutabaga Bisque
1. Peel all the vegetables and cut them into ½ in. cubes.
2. In a heavy bottom pot heat about a ¼ cup of oil, then add rutabaga and cook for two to three minutes before adding the sweet potato.
3. Keep stirring so the vegetables to... - 102.082
Creamy Parsnip Soup
1 ln a large heavy saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Add the apple and cook, stir ring frequently, for 5... - 33.7164
Lemony Oxtail Soup
Got some free time and planning to make something absolutely scrumptious for your family? Then take a look at this oxtail soup recipe. Here the chef shows step by step instructions to make soup combined with the flavors of oxtail, spices and lemon juice. An... - 87.5649
Almond Chicken Soup
1. Combine the stock, onion, garlic, and sweet potato in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Barney Butter and 1/2 cup of the soup... - 30.0162
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Curried Cauliflower Soup With Lime
1. Chop the cauliflower florets coarsely and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic to the oil
4. Saute the vegetables for about 3 minutes, until softened.
5. Add the curry powder... - 47.0324
Red Pepper And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. Place the peppers, onion and garlic cloves in a nonstick roasting tin. Roast in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 40 minutes, or until the peppers have blistered and the onion quarters and garlic are very soft. If the onion quarters start... - 41.7233
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 118.184
Chilli Kumara Soup
1. Place stock, lemon grass, chillies, galangal or ginger and coriander (cilantro) roots in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Add kumara (sweet potato) and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until kumara (sweet potato) is soft.
2. Remove... - 32.2968
Clavcrack Carrot Soup
Melt half the butter in a small pan over low heat, add the carrots, stir, cover, and cook until they soften, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, melt the rest of the butter in a large saucepan over low heat, add the onion, and cook until it is soft, stirring... - 40.4573
Steam the pumpkin until very tender, about 15 minutes.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, bay leaf and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until... - 49.7448
Squash And Apple Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heal; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened.
Add squash, apples, potato, ginger and pepper; stir in water.
Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 40.7182
Sop Buntut - Traditional Oxtail Soup
Sop Buntut, is the traditional soup of Indonesia, though there are many versions of this soup throughout the world, like the oxtail potjie in South Africa, kare-kare in Philippines, but this tops them all in terms of flavor and richness. It is a meal in... - 48.847
Sour Salmona And Shrimp Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share this Sour Salmon and Shrimp Soup recipe. The dish is a very compelling appetizer and you must give it a try. - 78.2564
Pearl Barley And Chicken Soup
1. Quarter the onions and set them aside
2. Wash the potatoes and quarter them. Wash the carrots and quarter them too.
3. Rinse all of the ingredients and put them into a large pot of water. Simmer the pot to boil al the ingredients.... - 42.6426
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
It's simple to make hearty soup in your slow cooker, and this recipe will make even the fussiest eaters love squash! - 0
Split Pea Soup
Wash the split peas and place them in a large pan with the water.
Cover and simmer for about 40 minutes, until tender.
Heat the oil, butter or margarine in a separate pan and saute the vegetables with the herbs and spices over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add... - 41.5188
1. Heat 1/2 cup water, chicken broth, or vegetable stock in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add cabbage, carrots, celery, and onion. Cook and stir until tender and lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Add beets,... - 40.5199
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Meat Balls And Potato Surprise
Cook mince with grated ginger, pepper and salt in a little water, Keep the stock aside.
Combine mince with crushed garlic, yolk of egg and two slices of bread soaked in water (squeeze out excess water).
Add the mixed spice and blend well.
Shape... - 40.5204
Ham And Potato Casserole
Those of you who like eating Casseroles will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Ham And Potato Casserole in a slow cooker. This is really delicious and I'm sure your family will like it. - 115.639
* Peel skin of potato and cut potato into small 1 inch pieces.
* Chop onion, tomatoes and slit green chillies into 2.
* In a pan pour oil and add the seasoning and fry till light golden colour then add chopped onion and fry for 2 mins then add ginger garlic... - 45.3993
Spice Cauliflower Soup
In India, there are two main tzpes of soup, "rasam" originaters from the south and "shorba" from thr north. This soup, or shorba, would be served at the beginning of a meal. Based on cauliflower, this creamed soup is spicy but not excessively so. It is... - 34.2798
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
Chicken Soup Made In Crock Pot
1. In slow cooker, put chopped celery, potatoes, sweet potato, carrot, pepper, and cabbage.
2. Drop ginger, garlic and parsley in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and no salt seasoning.
4. Throw bouillon cube, and chicken pieces in it.
5. Pour water to... - 109.384
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Drain the beans and place them in a large pan with the water.
Bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes.
Lower the heat.
Add the sweet potato or yam, bay leaf and ginger, if using.
Cover and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the beans are tender,... - 42.1131
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the onions to the hot butter
3. Sauté the onions till they are soft and transparent for four minutes
4. Add the pumpkins and potatoes to the mixture
5. Cook gently for four minutes for more
6. Pour the water... - 43.6573
Sugar Pumpkin Soup
1) Till it is very tender, steam the pumpkin. This usually takes about 15 minutes.
2) Keep aside and let the pumpkin cool till it is easy to handle.
3) Combine together the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, garlic and bay leaf in a... - 42.6264
Cut the spinach into small pieces after washing.Cut the onions,and coriander leaves into small pieces.Cut the potato,cabbage and gourd into small pieces.Add 6 cups of water to the pressure cooker and boil the potatoes,cabbage and gourd.When cool blend in the... - 35.4167
Curried Carrot Soup
Here is a simple and easy way to make a Curried Carrot Soup.
Perfect for cold winter nights ;-O) - 0
Tomato And Red Pepper Soup
1. Clean the vegetables and slice them into uniformly thin slices
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Add the vegetables and the garlic
4. Fry on gentle heat for 8 minutes
5. Add the paprika, pepper, ginger and thyme, and the water
6. Bring... - 43.8226
Curried Apple And Lima Bean Soup
1) Take the lima beans and drain them.
2) Place the lima beans into a large saucepan.
3) Add water to the saucepan and boil them over medium heat. Cover the saucepan and simmer for around 45 minutes.
4) Take a skillet and pour oil.
5) Saute the... - 45.0236
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
After two to three minutes, add rest of the ingredients except milk and cornflour; cook in pressure cooker till everything is tender.
Remove sprig of coriander.
Add water to the mixture and pass it through a sieve.
Blend... - 37.0735
Vegetable Mulligutwanny Soup
1. Clean and cut vegetables into small pieces. Roast and powder coriander, cumin and fennel.
2. Add vegetables, stock, coriander, fennel and cumin powders, turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and salt. Simmer till... - 42.1973
Add onion; simmer about 5 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except rice, cornflour, lemon juice and curry powder.
Cook till vegetables are tender.
Remove bag of spices and coriander leaves.
Pass through a sieve.
Mix cornflour with a... - 42.8989
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, add the carrots and onions and cook until the onions begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
Add the stock to the pan with the meat, potato, ginger, dill, half the pepper, garlic, chili powder, and... - 36.2559
Vegetable Stock For Soups
Mix all ingredients and pressure cook for 10-15 minutes.
Do not mash the vegetables if a clear soup is to be prepared.
Strain and use as required. - 33.4918
Caribbean Cabbage Soup
1)Soak dried shrimp in white wine for atleast 30 minutes.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Saute onion and ginger for a minute.
4)Tip in the potatoes,... - 47.2299
Mom's Easy Barley Soup
Nourish yourself with mum's favorite barley soup! This soup thou it takes two hours to make this is something you could even stash away in containers and store in the freezer and thaw later for use! - 87.7075
Pork Ribs And Corn On The Cob Soup
This Pork Ribs Soup is an exact taste of a home-grown recipe. A hearty and satisfying soup with pork, sweet corn, potato and leafy savor of cabbage, it is a complete meal with or without rice and perfect for a cold rainy day. - 114.661
Chicken Soup With Kale And Orzo
1) Heat a Dutch oven on low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Take a pot and add the carrots and celery to it along with salt and... - 47.1248
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the garlic, onion, and ginger, and fry gently for 2-3 minutes.
Add the parsnip, potato, and celery to the pan and continue to fry gently for 3 minutes.
Stir the curry paste through the vegetables and cook for a further... - 41.1984
Root Vegetable Soup With Sausage
Crumble Italian sausage into a soup kettle.
Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in vegetables, water, vegetable broth, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are... - 40.1056
A delicately flavoured Mulghutwany Soup.Be sure not to gorge on it to save some appetite for the main course. - 0
A very tasty soup packed full of fiber, vitamins and nutrients. - 100.03
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Chorba Lsan Tair - Orzo Meat Soup
This morning I went to the farmer's market and I got super fresh vegetables. So I thought of making a soup especially that Ramadan is coming up. We are going to make a very popular soup in Morocco called "Chorba Lsan Tair". "Chorba" means soup, "Lsan Tair"... - 129.574
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Sambhar - Lentil And Vegetable Soup
If you're planning to make sambhar, then you must try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the delicious sambhar. This is a very famous South Indian dish. Sambhar is served with hot idlis and dosa. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 111.032
Spray pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Saute onion until translucent.
Add broth, corn, potato, celery and turkey.
Simmer 20 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add salt, pepper, paprika and ginger.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly... - 40.5158
Love Those Leftovers Turkey Chowder
Cook onion in a large Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add broth and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add salt and remaining... - 40.7802
1. Slice half the shallots and half the garlic lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Finely mince the remaining shallots, garlic and ginger together with the cardamom.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, put together chicken broth, water, and... - 49.3298
Place all ingredients except rice, potatoes, butter, milk and lime juice in a large pan and bring to boil.
Simmer till meat is three-quarters done and add rice and potatoes.
Continue cooking till meat and potatoes are tender, removing scum.
Add milk, butter... - 36.4201
Indonesian Soto Ajam
1) Wash and clean the chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
1) In a pan, heat oil and saute the onions, garlic and ginger without browning,
2) Add chicken and stock to the onions mixture, bring to boil until it is tender.
3) In a pan,... - 43.6561
Pesang Manok or Chicken in Ginger Soup is a comforting Filipino dish fit for the cold weather. - 0
Kadhis are a hot favorite in Northern India, where no meal is deemed complete without this flavorful dumpling curry. Spicy hot, full of flavors and crunchy gram flour dumplings, this dish tastes best when served with steamed white rice. Very easy to make and... - 117.376
Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu
Try out the Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu with an amazing blend of the chicken, squash and other flavours with the freshly prepared noodles. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare the Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu and enjoy the fabulous taste. - 122.608
Homemade Teuchi Udon Noodles
Have you always been wondering how to prepare the perfect Teuchi Udon Noodles at home? This video will clear all your doubts. Watch the chef make these authentic Teuchi Udon Noodles effortlessly and replicate the same in your own kitchen. - 145.694
Caribbean Vegetable Stew
In a nonreactive soup pot, saute the onions in the oil on medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage and the chile or cayenne and continue to saute, stirring often, until the onions are translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add the grated ginger and the water,... - 44.495
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 37.5575
Tofu Vegetable Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large soup pot over high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Add the bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes more.
2. Add the curry powder and stir until combined. Add the garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper to the... - 34.7831
Swedish Meat Balls
Mix well and shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Brown lightly in frying pan using real butter.
Shake pan to brown evenly.
Place in casserole and pour 1 can celery soup, 1 can cream and 1/2 can water, blended, over meat balls.
Bake at 350 degrees about... - 32.613
Continental Stew Pot
Sift flour, salt and pepper and coat meat cubes evenly.
Heat 3 tbs ghee in a thick pan and brown meat.
Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped onion.
When meat is well-browned, lift it out.
Add remaining ghee to the pan, add button onions, bay leaves and celery... - 44.179
Crock Pot Beef Stew
This crock pot beef stew is the best thing to have, when you return to home after a hectic day at work. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it does not involve any special cooking procedure. Add all the ingredients to your crock pot, close lid... - 130.402
Gos Ni Kari
1. Wash the meat and potatoes well and place them along with two teaspoons coarse salt and four tea cups of water in a pressure cooker and cook till soft.
2. Grind the masaia till soft. Place the finely chopped onions in a vessel along with half cup refined... - 27.7526
1. Wash and cut the mutton into large pieces. Cut the vegetables and chop half the onion.
2. Pick and wash all the pulses.
3. Chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Roast and grind red chillies, cumin, and coconut to a fine paste.
5. Grind... - 41.9655
Kismis Khima Na Pattice
1. Wash the potatoes and boil them in the pressure cooker till soft. When cooked, drain the water, peel and mash well till soft and fluffy. Mix in a little salt, black pepper and chopped coriander about 1/4 teaspoon or so. Roll into a ball and set aside.
2.... - 35.8092
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 42.8626
Baked Chicken Eastern
# The chicken washes and dries with paper towel.
# It kneads the garlic and it mixes all the ingredients, except the honey.
# H leaves the chicken to marinar in this tempers for 4, at the very least.
# It makes use the chicken in a form lined with paper... - 36.0238