- » Potato Fontina Cheese
Potato Fontina Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato fontina cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato fontina cheese recipes.
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 31.972
Galbani® Fontina Potato Surprise
Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan over medium-low heat until tender.
Cool slightly; pare.
Press potatoes through food mill or mash until smooth.
Combine potatoes, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, egg, egg white, salt and nutmeg in large... - 43.4907
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4454
Potato Dumplings Valle D'aosta-style
Potato Dumplings Valle D'Aosta-Style has a fine taste. Potato Dumplings Valle D'Aosta-Style gets its taste from basic potato dumplings mixed with mushroom and cheese, flavored with white wine. Potato Dumplings Valle D'Aosta-Style is inspired by many food... - 44.411
Mashed Potato Fonduta
1. Scrub potatoes, peel, and cut into 1-inch chunks. Put in a 5- to 6-quart pan with 3 quarts water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes mash easily, about 25 minutes.
2. Drain potatoes and return to pan. Add... - 29.4788
Sweet Potato Carrot And Apple Gratin
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine sweet potato mixture, apple, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss... - 38.9506
Mashed Potatoes Casalinga
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain and remove skins.
2. Return potatoes to saucepan and mash with a potato masher over very low heat until no lumps remain and potatoes are dry. Add butter and... - 30.3533
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 32.7156
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In saute pan, gently cook onions in olive oil until soft.
Grease baking dish with butter.
Place a layer of potato in the baking dish.
Top potato layer with individual layers of onion, ham, cheese, and tomato.
Sprinkle tomato... - 45.4047
Aunt Catherine's Pepper, Onion, And Potato Omelette
Heat the oil in a large skillet, and slowly fry the onion, green peppers, and potato until the potato is browned and the other vegetables are tender.
Stir in the sausage or ham when the potato is almost ready.
Beat the eggs with a fork, adding 2 tablespoons... - 37.0781
Baked Tortellini With Eggplant And Potato
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (150°C).
2) Sprinkle the eggplant with salt and allow to drain in a colander or strainer.
3) In a pan, boil the tortellini in the salter boiling water, until tender.
4) In a shallow ovenproof dish, drain... - 46.2769
Sausage And Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, black pepper, and basil,... - 44.5545
Place cheese, trimmed of any wax, in a shallow pan somewhat larger than cheese chunk.
Set pan on hearth and push wide surface of cheese in close to fire.
When cheese face begins to melt, scrape it off and spoon onto a bite of hot potato with marinated onions... - 32.7381
Place potatoes in a 3- to 4-quart pan; add water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced, about 20 minutes.
Drain off most of water.
Set potatoes, covered, next to fire or on a warming tray to keep... - 34.3934
Gnocchi Con Formaggio
Boil potatoes in their skins for 20-30 minutes, then peel and mash until smooth.
Beat in half the salt, the eggs and nutmeg, then gradually add the flour until you have a smooth, elastic dough which comes away from the sides of the bowl.
Divide into small... - 45.0236
Pasta Con La Verdura
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, large enough to take all the ingredients.
Add the potatoes, cut into pieces the size of a walnut, and cook for 10 minutes.
Then add the broccoli cut into thin spears, the small whole courgettes and the... - 36.7751
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
Pizzoccheri - Italian Recipe
The pizzoccheri is a traditional dish of Valtellina cuisine, northern Italy, worldwide known and much appreciated in the cold season! - 132.259