- » Potato English Muffin
Potato English Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato english muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato english muffin recipes.
English Muffin Bread
In a large bowl, combine the milk, water, and honey.
Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until quite warm (about 110°).
Stir in the yeast and let stand for 3 minutes, or until the mixture starts to bubble.
Stir in the potatoes, baking soda, and 1... - 40.5136
Roast Ribs Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Heat 4 tablespoons of drippings in a roasting pan.
Rub the beef fat with the mustard, salt and pepper and stand, fat-side up, in the roasting pan.
Roast for if to 2 hours, reducing the oven temperature after 15 minutes to... - 43.344
German Potato Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the ingredients and the utensils required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a saucepan, place the eggs and cover... - 25.2831
Souffleed Pastrami Rounds
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon until crisp and remove and drain well on paper toweling.
2. Into a second medium-size frying pan pour just enough water to cover bottom.
3. Into a cup break eggs, one at a time and slip into the pan.
4. Cover... - 34.9848
Hot Chicken Salad
Combine all ingredients in crock pot except half the process cheese, half the potato chips, half the parmesan cheese and the english muffins.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining process cheese, potato... - 33.5552
Mushroom Cheese Rarebit
1. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add enough milk to mushroom liquid to equal 1 cup. Gradually stir into flour... - 31.2965
Eggs Benedict Special
Dice the potatoes into 2 cm sized cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add potatoes, fry, stirring until golden brown all over; drain on kitchen paper.
Pour off excess oil, leaving about a tablespoon in pan.
Heat oil, add onions, fry until lightly browned; add pepper,... - 36.1977
Pastrami Soufflé Rounds
1. Place muffin halves in a single layer on a cooky sheet; top with half of the pastrami slices, dividing evenly. Spoon about 1/2 cup potato salad over each, spreading flat so topping will not run off; top with remaining pastrami.
2. Heat in moderate oven... - 31.5584
Sausage Melt Sandwiches
In a large no-stick skillet, combine the oil and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until softened.
Add the apples and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the apples are very tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for... - 43.9649
Hot Chicken Nut Salad
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole stir-fry chicken at high for 4 minutes.
2. Blend in remaining ingredients except potato chips and paprika and microwave at high, covered for 5-7 minutes.
3. Rotate dish 1/4 turn, sprinkle with chips and paprika and microwave... - 44.5355
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905