- » Potato Enchilada
Potato Enchilada Recipes
Potato enchilada is a Mexican main dish of tortillas which are rolled with a potato based filling, covered with enchilada sauce, topped with cheese and baked. Inclusion of different ingredients gives variation to the ... More »
Layered Potato And Spinach Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking... - 119.299
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
You May Also Like!
2 Mexican Dishes For Dinner
How nice it would be to have Mexican for dinner! But you don't have to go out for it. Bhal Dave's instant enchiladas and mouthwatering salad can be cooked with ease at home. So when is your Mexican dinner planned? - 68.3014
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 42.3963
PREPARATION combine eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and chili powder; mix well dip tortillas in mixture; brown on both sides in a little shortening in skillet; drain on absorbent paper; saute potatoes, tomatoes, and onions in 2 tablespoons oil in... - 34.6381
With a potato masher, stir in the chili powder.
Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until pliable.
Divide the bean mixture among the tortillas.
Sprinkle the mixture with the Monterey Jack.
Roll the tortillas to... - 36.3888
1. Preheat the oven at 350° F temperature.
2. Coat a 9" X 13" sized baking dish with no-stick spray.
3. Place the beans in a large bowl, mash coarsely with a potato masher, and then stir in the chili powder.
4. Wrap the tortillas in a... - 40.8397
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Protein Power With Tasty Beef Enchilada
A delicious beef enchilada is one dish you will certainly find on the menu of any Tex-mex joint or Mexican restaurant. The traditional beef enchilada consists of a corn tortilla rolled around a juicy meat stuffing and covered with a hot chili pepper sauce,... - 0
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chillies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add silverbeet or spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until... - 33.5306
New Mexico Enchiladas
1. To make filling, heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, chilies and cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onion is golden and soft. Add spinach, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 4 minutes or until spinach wilts... - 32.4273
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 43.7114
Potato Enchilada Recipes By Category