- » Potato Doughnut Baked
Potato Doughnut Baked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato doughnut baked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato doughnut baked recipes.
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 47.6121
Mix potatoes, butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and salt.
Scald buttermilk (do not boil but don't worry if it separates a little).
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp. sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over top and let stand 10... - 42.3466
Potato Buns Or Doughnuts
1. Heat milk to scalding.
2. Add butter, honey and salt. Stir to melt butter and honey, then cool to lukewarm.
3. Stir yeast into warm water, and leave until frothy.
4. Add to milk mixture.
5. Combine mashed potato and egg. Stir into milk mixture.
6. Add... - 44.2927
Chocolate Mashed Potato Doughnuts
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating.
Melt chocolate with shortening and add to eggs with cold mashed potatoes and sour milk.
Sift remaining dry ingredients together and add.
Beat well, turn on to a floured... - 37.4592
Mashed Potato Doughnuts
Beat mashed potatoes, add butter, beaten eggs and milk.
Sift dry ingredients and add to liquid.
Put in fridge and allow to chill for one hour.
Roll into small balls, the size of a walnut.
Drop into deep fat at 375 degrees.
Fry until golden brown... - 37.2022
Mashed Potato Doughnuts
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together twice. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar. Cream well.
3. Add mashed potatoes and eggs gradually and beat well.
4. Add sieved ingredients and... - 48.9656
Add potatos, sugar & shortening; beat well.
Mix in milk & baking powder.
Add flour gradually, enough to make a workable dough.
Roll out, cut with doughnut cutter, and fry in deep hot oil (370 degrees). - 30.4201
Beat eggs with sugar.
Stir in butter, mashed potatoes, and buttermilk.
Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add to egg mixture and blend.
Chill dough for 1 to 2 hours.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into rounds with... - 46.3694
Combine the sugar, mashed potatoes, milk, eggs, nutmeg, baking powder and flour in a large bowl in the order listed, mixing well after each addition.
Roll 1/3 of the dough to 1/3 inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
Cut with a floured doughnut... - 34.8033
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and soda together.
Beat the eggs with 1 1/4 cups sugar and shortening in a bowl, then stir in potatoes and lemon peel.
Add the flour mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board and... - 39.8862
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder.
2) Add butter and rub in till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add 1 teaspoon (1X5 ml spoon) castor sugar, potatoes and cinnamon.
4) Add egg and mix well to form a stiff dough.
5) On a floured board,... - 43.6579
Fluffy Potato Doughnuts
Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla till light.
Add potatoes and shortening.
Sift together dry ingredients; add alternately with milk to potato mixture, beating well.
Chill 3 hours.
Roll out half of dough at a time, keeping other half chilled.
Roll on floured... - 37.837
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Stir well and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in potato water and add to first mixture.
Add potatoes and egg, then work in flour.
Place in greased bowl, cover, and let rise about 1 hour, until light.
Place on floured... - 39.463
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Doughnuts
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, milk, eggs and butter.
Combine sugar, baking powder and 2 cups flour; stir into potato mixture.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Divide dough in half.
Turn onto a lightly floured board; roll each half to... - 40.0118
Old Fashioned Potato Doughnuts
1. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add milk and potatoes.
3. In a bowl mix next 5 ingredients.
4. Stir into potato mixture. Blend together.
5. Lightly flour a flat surface and knead lightly.
6. Roll dough into 1/2-inch... - 46.6165
Old Fashioned Potato Doughnuts
Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar; add egg and beat well.
Stir in milk and potatoes.
Combine next 5 ingredients; add to potato mixture, stirring well.
Place dough on a lightly floured surface; knead lightly.
Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness.
Cut with a floured 2... - 41.1575
Spiced Potato Doughnuts
Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg.
In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, the butter, the sugar, the potatoes, the milk, the zest, and the vanilla until the mixture is combined well, add the p - 25.5833
Potato Doughnuts With Cinnamon Sugar
Combine the mashed potatoes, 1 cup sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
Sift together the 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Add these dry ingredients alternately with the milk to the potato mixture.
Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
Remove 1/2 the... - 48.8055
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.403
Here is the recipe for Grandmother's Doughnuts...just as you remember them!! This was one of the all time favorites when we were growing up. Passed on for generation, Im sure one day i will be making these for my grandchildren too!! Deliciously prepared with... - 50.2224
Spicy Spud Doughnuts
Stir together flour, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Beat eggs and brown sugar till thick.
Stir in cooled potatoes, evaporated milk, and melted shortening.
Gradually add the dry ingredients to potato mixture, stirring till... - 39.8114
In a bowl, combine potatoes, sugar, egg, sour cream and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into potato mixture.
Heat oil in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer to 375°.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls, 5 to 6 at a time, into hot oil.
Fry for 1 minute per... - 36.8246
Sugared Orange Doughnuts
Put potato into boiling water in a saucepan; cover and cook until potato is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 cup potato water.
Mash enough potato to measure 1/2 cup.
Mix thoroughly in a large bowl 1 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and orange... - 38.6379
Honey Orange Doughnuts
Heat mashed potato if it's a leftover.
Add sugar, honey, milk, margarine and orange rind.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
This should be a soft dough.
If too sticky to roll out, add a few additional tablespoons flour.
Roll out on a floured board and cut with... - 31.1938
Frosted Chocolate Doughnuts
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg until light Beat in sugar.
Melt chocolate and butter or margarine together.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in potatoes.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt Add milk alternately with flour mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oil or... - 47.3293
Spicy Spud Doughnuts
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cloves, and cinnamon.
Beat eggs and sugar till thick.
Stir in cooled potatoes, the 2 tablespoons shortening, and the evaporated milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients to egg mixture, stirring till... - 40.1962
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 44.8907
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 40.7992
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.447
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Soften the yeast in 1/3 of the potato water and stir into the flour.
2. Add the honey and oil to the remaining potato water and stir into the flour mixture. Add the eggs and beat to form a dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly... - 39.8604
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.867
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1. Measure flour, instant mashed-potato powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into sifter.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in eggs, then vanilla and orange rind.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, adding... - 37.5995