- » Potato Curry
Potato Curry Recipes
Potato curry is a gravy or dry dish made with potatoes and assorted spices. There are numerous variations for currying the potato which is considered to be a common dish in India and its neighboring countries. The ... More »
Simple Indian Potato Curry
Who can say no to a quick Indian potato curry! This dish by Dipali will make everyone happy at dinner. And this is so easy to make. It goes well with rice and roti. So what's cooking for dinner today? - 106.699
Do you want the best of best potato curry recipe? My friends tried this dish the other day and they simply adored it. Do I need to say more? Go ahead and try this easy to make potato curry and don't forget to share your feedback. - 47.4387
1) Cut onions and green chillies.
2) Skin and cut potatoes into small sizes.
3) In a skillet heat oil to smoking point. Add onions, curry leaves and cinnamon.
4) As onions turn light brown, add potatoes, salt, and fry lightly for 5-7... - 46.7883
1) Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Arrange the peas in a steamer basket and steam for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3) Remove and set aside until needed.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic... - 46.7405
Duck & Potato Curry
Curry in Burmese is called sipyan which literally means ‘oil returns’, a sign when the gravy is ready. Although a curry, very little spices are used, instead the flavour is created by caramelising the onion, garlic and chilli paste. Duck and potato are my... - 46.4847
Indian Potato Curry
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in chopped onion and fry until light brown.
3 Add ground ginger, garlic, red chilli powder and turmeric, fry for a few minutes.
4 Pour in one cup of water.
5 Add in salt and stir for a minute, until onion is... - 45.8358
Potato Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 2 cups water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a grinder add half of the cashewnuts, coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste.
3. In a skillet heat 5... - 45.5729
Fish And Potato Curry
1) Wash and clean the fish. Remove fishy smell from fish.
2) Make coconut paste.
3) Take a skillet, and heat oil in it. Add onions and fry until soft.
4) Now , add coconut green chilies and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add all the... - 45.2811
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 44.9838
Liver And Potato Curry
1. Clean, wash and cut liver into even cubes.
2. Roast and grind red chillies, coriander, cumin and peppercorns. Peel and slice onions, garlic and ginger.
3. Grate and make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium, thin).
4. Peel and cut potatoes into... - 43.1937
This crunchy Potato Curry is terrific. A novel curry enhanced with Pakoras, this is going to be your meal obsession. Try this extremely delicious Potato Curry with rice and let me know if you like it ! - 43.0772
Baby Potato Curry
1) Boil the potatoes , peel the skin and pierce them with a fork.
2) Heat oil in a kadai, add the saunf and allow it to crackle and then add the
tomatoe puree and saute for a while.
3) Then add the hing, chillipowder, garam masala powder, salt and saute for a... - 42.9066
New Potato Curry
1) In a wok, saute the onion, ginger, garlic, bay leaves, broken cinnamon stick, fennel seeds, cardamoms and turmeric in ghee, stirring continuously until the onion is softened but not browned.
2) Stir in the potatoes, pour in water and season with... - 41.5444
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, stir spices over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
To pan, add 1/2 cup broth, onions, garlic, and ginger.
Cook, uncovered, over high heat, stirring often until liquid evaporates and brown film sticks to... - 40.589
1. Roast the goose.
2. In a sauce pan, boil water.
3. Add all the vegetables to it.
4. Add salt to the pan.
5. Boil the vegetables for 3 minutes.
6. Drain excess water, once done.
7. Take a colander and toss flour over the vegetables.
8. Make sure the... - 40.5394
1) In a skillet, stir the turmeric in the melted butter over a low heat.
2) Stir in the potatoes and saute until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the water, salt and chili peppers, then partially cover
and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes or until... - 38.2309
Potato Curry Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or the Herb Crepe Batter.
Beat the eggs into the mashed potatoes one at a time.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour and curry powder until... - 37.5162
1. Take a dish, mix all dry ingredients with sauce mix, potatoes, chives and water thoroughly, cook, without covering, for 9 minutes.
2. Add bacon slices to the dish’s center and continue to cook for about 2 minutes more.
3. Insert one serration each... - 37.0723
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook onions, garlic, aubergine and potatoes over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, peas, tomato paste, curry powder, cumin, coriander and coconut milk, bring to simmering and simmer... - 36.6462
Slice the onion into quarter rings.
Scald, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Fry the sliced onion lightly in a little fat, add the tomato pulp and cook to a puree.
Have the potatoes ready, boiled till almost done.
Slice them 1/4" thick, crosswise.
Take 5 cups of... - 36.6076
Potato curry is an indian preparation of potatoes that go well with plain rice or rotis. Simply prepared with potatoes cooked with curry leaves and fenugreek with coconut milk, the potato curry is quite flavorful and filling. - 35.4706
Boil the potato and peel the skin mash it and mix with salt and keep aside.
In a pan add oil then add mustard seeds when it pops put curry leaves,channadal and fry for sec.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown .
At last mix the aloo mixture and... - 33.7457
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine dry potatoes, sauce mix, water and chives.
Stir to mix (mixture will be lumpy).
Cook uncovered, 8 minutes.
Stir, then arrange bacon slices down center of dish.
Cook covered, 2 minutes.
Make 2 indentations along each... - 33.3287
Potato Bell Pepper Curry
This Indian style curry is made with potatoes and bellpeppers. It is very easy, very quick and very tasty. - 31.8509
Curry Potatoes And Carrots
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt.
2. Add in the potatoes, stir and cover with lid. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. After 3 minutes toss the potatoes and add in carrot, cumin and curry powder. Season with salt, pepper, basil, oregano,... - 0
Potato Curry Recipes By Category