- » Potato Curry
Potato Curry Recipes
Potato curry is a gravy or dry dish made with potatoes and assorted spices. There are numerous variations for currying the potato which is considered to be a common dish in India and its neighboring countries. The ... More »
Dum Aloo has a unique taste. The garam masala powder with curry leaves and dry chilli gives Dum Aloo a different taste. Must catch it. - 48.7019
Do you want the best of best potato curry recipe? My friends tried this dish the other day and they simply adored it. Do I need to say more? Go ahead and try this easy to make potato curry and don't forget to share your feedback. - 48.1159
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water.
2 Peel the potatoes and prick them with a toothpick.
3 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the boiled potatoes and deep fry on a low heat until brown.
5 In another pan, melt the ghee.
6 ... - 47.9008
Exotic Dum Aloo
Exotic Dum Aloo has a exotic taste. The lime juice with green chillies gives the Exotic Dum Aloo a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 47.5676
Spicy Dum Aloo
1 Wash the potatoes thoroughly.
2 In a pan, boil the potatoes until almost done.
3 Carefully peel the potatoes.
4 Using a fork prick the potatoes all over.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil.
6 Add in the potatoes and deep fry... - 47.4451
1) Cut onions and green chillies.
2) Skin and cut potatoes into small sizes.
3) In a skillet heat oil to smoking point. Add onions, curry leaves and cinnamon.
4) As onions turn light brown, add potatoes, salt, and fry lightly for 5-7... - 47.3533
Potato Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 2 cups water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a grinder cashewnuts, coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste.
3. In a skillet heat 5 tablespoon oil and fry... - 47.1164
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 46.8774
Dum Aloo is a delicious curry that's served with Indian breads, flavoured rice dishes or just plain steamed rice. Baby potatoes are simmered in a delectable tomato-yogurt based gravy and garnished with some malai/ fresh cream. - 46.7554
1) Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Arrange the peas in a steamer basket and steam for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3) Remove and set aside until needed.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic... - 46.7357
Indian Potato Curry
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in chopped onion and fry until light brown.
3 Add ground ginger, garlic, red chilli powder and turmeric, fry for a few minutes.
4 Pour in one cup of water.
5 Add in salt and stir for a minute, until onion is... - 45.2893
Fish And Potato Curry
1) Wash and clean the fish. Remove fishy smell from fish.
2) Make coconut paste.
3) Take a skillet, and heat oil in it. Add onions and fry until soft.
4) Now , add coconut green chilies and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add all the... - 44.9151
Duck & Potato Curry
Curry in Burmese is called sipyan which literally means ‘oil returns’, a sign when the gravy is ready. Although a curry, very little spices are used, instead the flavour is created by caramelising the onion, garlic and chilli paste. Duck and potato are my... - 44.8981
This crunchy Potato Curry is terrific. A novel curry enhanced with Pakoras, this is going to be your meal obsession. Try this extremely delicious Potato Curry with rice and let me know if you like it ! - 44.781
Potatoes With Asafoetida And Cumin
Wash, peel, and quarter potatoes.
Put them in bowl with cold water to cover.
In 2-3-quart pot, heat oil over medium heat.
As it heats, put potatoes in colander to drain.
When the fat is hot, put in the asafetida; after it sizzles (5 seconds), add the cumin... - 44.3561
Aloor Dum / Bengali Style Dum Aloo
Wash and pressure cook the potatoes for 1 whistle. Peel and keep aside. (After peeling the potatoes you can deep fry them to give a nice golden brown color, but I skip this stage).
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and bay leaves. When they splutter, add... - 44.3555
Liver And Potato Curry
1. Clean, wash and cut liver into even cubes.
2. Roast and grind red chillies, coriander, cumin and peppercorns. Peel and slice onions, garlic and ginger.
3. Grate and make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium, thin).
4. Peel and cut potatoes into... - 43.6631
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, stir spices over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
To pan, add 1/2 cup broth, onions, garlic, and ginger.
Cook, uncovered, over high heat, stirring often until liquid evaporates and brown film sticks to... - 43.052
Baby Potato Curry
1) Boil the potatoes , peel the skin and pierce them with a fork.
2) Heat oil in a kadai, add the saunf and allow it to crackle and then add the
tomatoe puree and saute for a while.
3) Then add the hing, chillipowder, garam masala powder, salt and saute for a... - 41.7368
New Potato Curry
1) In a wok, saute the onion, ginger, garlic, bay leaves, broken cinnamon stick, fennel seeds, cardamoms and turmeric in ghee, stirring continuously until the onion is softened but not browned.
2) Stir in the potatoes, pour in water and season with... - 41.3971
1. Roast the goose.
2. In a sauce pan, boil water.
3. Add all the vegetables to it.
4. Add salt to the pan.
5. Boil the vegetables for 3 minutes.
6. Drain excess water, once done.
7. Take a colander and toss flour over the vegetables.
8. Make sure the... - 41.1164
Potato Curry Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or the Herb Crepe Batter.
Beat the eggs into the mashed potatoes one at a time.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour and curry powder until... - 39.3007
Potatoes With Cumin
1) In a saucepan, boil potatoes in salted water to cover for 7 minutes until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and put in hot pot to dry them out.
3) Heat skillet over medium-high to high heat.
4) Stir in cumin seeds and let it splutter.
5) Add oil and... - 38.2773
Slice the onion into quarter rings.
Scald, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Fry the sliced onion lightly in a little fat, add the tomato pulp and cook to a puree.
Have the potatoes ready, boiled till almost done.
Slice them 1/4" thick, crosswise.
Take 5 cups of... - 38.0231
1) In a skillet, stir the turmeric in the melted butter over a low heat.
2) Stir in the potatoes and saute until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the water, salt and chili peppers, then partially cover
and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes or until... - 37.7982
Cut peeled potatoes in half, lengthwise, and scoop out centres.
Crush peas coarsely and mix with the chilli sliced thin (remove seeds if liked, they are the really hot part) onions diced fine, salt and lime or lemon juice.
Stuff potatoes with this mixture and... - 37.7117
Khatte Aloo (sour Potatoes)
Peel the cooled potatoes and dice them into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Check to see if salt and lemon juice are in correct proportion.
To serve: Place potatoes on platter and stick with toothpicks.
Serve with... - 37.4206
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook onions, garlic, aubergine and potatoes over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, peas, tomato paste, curry powder, cumin, coriander and coconut milk, bring to simmering and simmer... - 36.6797
Potato curry is an indian preparation of potatoes that go well with plain rice or rotis. Simply prepared with potatoes cooked with curry leaves and fenugreek with coconut milk, the potato curry is quite flavorful and filling. - 36.5427
1. Take a dish, mix all dry ingredients with sauce mix, potatoes, chives and water thoroughly, cook, without covering, for 9 minutes.
2. Add bacon slices to the dish’s center and continue to cook for about 2 minutes more.
3. Insert one serration each... - 36.2606
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine dry potatoes, sauce mix, water and chives.
Stir to mix (mixture will be lumpy).
Cook uncovered, 8 minutes.
Stir, then arrange bacon slices down center of dish.
Cook covered, 2 minutes.
Make 2 indentations along each... - 34.9694
Baby Potatoes With Cumin
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a cookie sheet Set potatoes drizzling them with about 1 & 1/2 tablespoons oil enough to coat them lightly.
3. with cumin seed or ground cumin toss potatoes, then roast in a hot oven for about 20 minutes... - 33.7659
Boil the potato and peel the skin mash it and mix with salt and keep aside.
In a pan add oil then add mustard seeds when it pops put curry leaves,channadal and fry for sec.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown .
At last mix the aloo mixture and... - 32.0769
Parboil the potatoes and peel them.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and fry the cumin seeds.
Add the potatoes with, turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder.
Keep stirring for five minutes. - 30.2725
Potato Bell Pepper Curry
This Indian style curry is made with potatoes and bellpeppers. It is very easy, very quick and very tasty. - 28.5299
Curry Potatoes And Carrots
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt.
2. Add in the potatoes, stir and cover with lid. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. After 3 minutes toss the potatoes and add in carrot, cumin and curry powder. Season with salt, pepper, basil, oregano,... - 0
Potato Curry Recipes By Category