- » Potato Croquette
Potato Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato croquette recipes.
It takes just a little effort to make these tempting potato croquettes, flavoured with cheese, that will make both adults and kids happy! - 134.378
Tiny Potato Croquettes
1) Bring a medium-size pot of water to a boil.
2) Meanwhile, coarsely grate the potatoes into a bowl of cold water.
3) Drain the potatoes and cook them in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the cooked potatoes well. Pat dry with a paper... - 46.7947
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2) Pour off the water, and mash with the butter, egg, milk and seasoning.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Form the potato mixture into 16 croquettes by... - 45.7606
Deep-fried Potato Croquettes
Potato Croquettes is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Potato Croquettes; I am sure you would love to try this Potato Croquettes dish. - 44.448
Mix the potatoes, egg yolks, butter and seasoning in a large bowl.
Add enough hot milk to make a firm paste and beat well until it is quite smooth.
With floured hands, divide the mixture into even-sized pieces made from about 2 tablespoons of potato.
Set... - 43.6377
Using a potato masher, food mill, or ricer, thoroughly mash potatoes in a bowl or rice them into a bowl.
Whip in 1 egg, melted butter, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and onion and a mixture of salt, mono-sodium glutamate, and pepper.
Continue whipping until... - 43.3832
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Put into a pan, cover with cold salted water and cook until just tender.
2. Strain and put potatoes in the uncovered pan over heat to dry out.
3. Mash or sieve potatoes until smooth.
4. Beat in the butter,... - 40.5191
1) In a saucepan, mix potatoes with fat, milk, seasonings and egg, mashing potatoes well.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and make a smooth but a stiff mixture by pouring required water.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8... - 39.7585
1.In a bowl, combine potatoes, milk, butter, seasonings and egg yolks
2.Beat until light
3.Shape into cones, roll in crumbs, egg and again in crumbs and brown in hot deep fat (385Â° F.)
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 39.3913
Potato And Salami Croquettes
In covered saucepan cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender; drain.
Mash potatoes; beat in 1 beaten egg and butter or margarine.
Add mozzarella cheese, salami, parmesan or romano cheese, parsley, and salt; mix... - 39.354
Heat the milk in a pan and add the butter.
Off heat, stir until the butter has melted.
Stir in egg yolks.
Beat in mashed potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Divide into portions and shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep-fry in hot... - 39.2602
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Drain potatoes and press through a sieve into a bowl.
2. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, cottage cheese, egg,... - 35.5852
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat at 390° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Mix potatoes, salt, melted butter or margarine and cayenne. Press into... - 33.9386
Cheddar Flavored Potato Croquettes
I made this Cheddar Flavored Potato Croquettes for my husband and he loved it! I am sure you can try out your own variations to this Cheddar Flavored Potato Croquettes. Its worth a try! - 32.2285
1. Warm the potatoes in a pan with the butter and beat until creamy.
2. Add cheese, meat, herbs and seasonings and bind with beaten egg.
3. Turn on to a floured board and using floured hands, shape into croquettes.
4. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and fry in... - 32.1331
Potato Croquettes (crocchette Di Patate)
Boil potatoes, drain and sieve through a fine strainer.
Add butter or margarine, cheese, beaten eggs, salt and pepper to taste and nutmeg.
Shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides - 30.8885
Add milk, salt, pepper, chopped onion and beaten egg-yolks to mashed potatoes.
Chill and then shape.
Fry in deep hot fat at 390Â° F. until brown on all sides. - 29.6606
Add onion juice to taste, cool slightly and add 1 egg; shape well beaten mixture into balls, fill the center with creamed chicken or any meat, shaping the ball in the form of a potato.
Dip in crumbs, raw egg beaten, back into crumbs, and fry in hot fat. - 20.6418
Potato Croquette Recipes By Category