- » Potato Cream
Potato Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato cream recipes.
Sweet Potato Cream Pie In Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and milk.
3) Add the corn syrup and sweet potatoes. Mix well.
4) Combine together the cornstarch, sugar, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Blend... - 46.1892
Sweet Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Chutney
To Make Pancakes: Peel potatoes and shred in a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater.
Measure 4 cups, discarding rest, and place in a bowl.
In same processor bowl with the metal blade, process ginger until minced.
Remove, measure 1... - 42.0468
Potatoes And Peas In Cream
1) In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Cook peas and drain them.
4) Season peas with butter or margarine and keep them hot.
5) Prepare white sauce mix by... - 37.2464
Potatoes Baked In Cream
Cool the potatoes.
Peel and slice them.
The slices should be on the thicker side.
Beat the cream lightly.
Mix into it the salt, pepper and coriander, if you're using it.
Lightly grease the baking dish with a teaspoon of oil.
Rub it all over the base.
Put... - 35.6475
Chicken And Sweet Potatoes In Cream
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan.
Mix together cream, honey, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Pour over chicken.
Dot with butter.3.
Bake at 350Â°F 30 minutes, basting with cream mixture.
Remove from oven and arrange sweet potatoes... - 34.9456
Peas Potato Cream
Peel potatoes, slice them (1/6 inch thick) and cook in boiled salted water till half done.
Combine potato slices and milk in a sauce pan and place on medium heat.
Cook until potatoes are tender.
Mash potatoes and add peas, salt,... - 33.128
Potatoes In Cream
1. Combine all ingredients, except parsley, in large skillet.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cream is slightly thickened and potatoes are piping hot.
3. Serve wtih parsley sprinkled on top - 30.3934
Browned Potatoes In Cream
1. Slowly heat butter in small skillet. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are lightly browned.
2. Add cream, mixing well; simmer 2 minutes. - 23.8806
Potatoes Baked With Cream
Peel potatoes and slice thinly.
Place layer in bottom of buttered ovendish and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Repeat the layers until the dish is 3/4 full.
Pour the cream or top of milk in until level with the potatoes.
Flake with butter.
and bake in... - 22.3998
Potato Cream Recipes By Category