- » Potato Corn Flake Dish
Potato Corn Flake Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato corn flake dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato corn flake dish recipes.
Golden Potato Balls
1. Add mustard, Tabasco sauce, and Butter BudsÂ® to mashed potatoes and beat.
2. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
3. Shape into 8 to 12 potato balls.
4. About 15 minutes before serving, brush potato balls with evaporated milk, and roll in crumbs.
5. Bake... - 30.1993
Layered Beef 'n Potatoes
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Place in crock pot and add tomato sauce, corn, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
In bowl, mix potato flakes with sour cream and water.
Spread potato mixture over beef.
Top with grated cheese.
Cover and cook on low... - 35.7185
Potato Corn Bake
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease llx7-inch or 9-inch square pan.
Cook bacon in large saucepan until crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Return 1 tablespoon bacon drippings to saucepan.
Add green pepper and onion to... - 43.8405
Corned Beef With Potatoes
Corned beef and potatoes will be nice dish for a dinner! The meat and the potatoes has a richness to this dish which can be accompanies with a side of rice! Watch Vicki show you how to make this dish! - 96.2329
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 37.7312
Deep Dish Crab And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. In a baking pan mix these ingredients well, cover with rolled potato chips or corn flakes.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated and browned.
4. Serve 4 large portions. - 38.2066
Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash has a yummy taste. The beef and mashed potatoes give the Corned Beef Hash a gripping taste. Corned Beef Hash is inspired by restaurants globally. - 30.4752
Indulgent Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 144.362
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 34.916
Sweet Potato Casserole
Drain potatoes; reserve 1/2 cup potato liquid.
Combine potatoes, reserved liquid, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, sugar and nutmeg.
Mix thoroughly; turn into greased baking dish.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Combine corn flakes, remaining but- ter... - 36.7194
Cook potatoes in jackets with the bay leaf in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Peel and grate coarsely.
Add butter to soup; stir till smooth.
Blend in sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups of the grated cheese.
Pour over... - 39.3423
Dice peeled potatoes and mix with cubed bread, diced onion, pepper and pimentos.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add cut up cheese.
Place in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over mixture.
Top with crumbled corn flakes.
Pour milk... - 42.9724
Baked Cheesy Potatoes
Baked Cheesy Potatoes are a hit at Sunday dinners in my family and perfect for large holiday gathering. The creaminess of this side dish is sure to satisfy and keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 37.2537
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 35.8999
Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash
Simple yet tasting great this Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash is excellent to accompany any of your main course. Prepared in just about 30 min, this Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash is also a very quick recipe to whip up in no time. So why wait, give it a try! - 43.0611
Corn And Fish Chowder
1. Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan,- crumble. Add onion to drippings in pan,- saute 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, broth, and baking potato,- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add whole-kernel corn... - 30.4731
Harvest Corn Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over high heat; cook onion and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add potatoes, celery and sweet red pepper; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Pour in chicken stock; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 to 8... - 39.5499
Curried Corned Beef
Curried Corned Beef has a pungent taste. The beef and dessert apple gives the Curried Corned Beef a stimulating taste. Curried Corned Beef is inspired by restaurants universally. - 27.5836
Quick Corn And Clam Chowder
Combine reserved clam juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
Set clams aside.
Inlarge saucepan, combine clam juice mixture and margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk, potato flakes, cheese, bouillon, basil, tarragon and salt; mix... - 43.8139
Fish Fillets With Corn Salsa On Red Pepper Sauce
1. For making Red Pepper Sauce:
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, carrot, celery, red peppers, tomato and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Bring to boil adding stock, potato, hot pepper flakes, bay leaf and... - 43.95
Corned Beef Supper Special
Combine soup, cheese, and salt.
Add potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and green pepper.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Cut corned beef in 8 slices; stand slices up in 2 rows in casserole.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 25 minutes or... - 36.6217
Microwave water, milk and salt to boiling in 4 cup glass measure, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in po tatoes; beat in egg.
Cool about 30 minutes.
Microwave margarine and onion uncovered until onion is tender, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir into cooled potatoes with cheese... - 41.076
Corned Beef-vegetable Soup
Combine first five ingredients in large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
Cook on medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, butter and seasonings.
Let simmer about 5 minutes - 30.6266
Salmon And Potato Dinner
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Melt butter over low heat; remove 2 tablespoons and mix with Corn Flake Crumbs. Set aside.
3. Stir flour and seasonings into remaining butter. Add milk, stirring until smooth. Increase heat to medium and... - 31.7149
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Lisa Shively's cooking Sweet Potato Croquettes in her kitchen. Join her as she shows you how to enjoy sweet potatoes everyday. In partnership with the NC Dept of Agriculture & Consumer Services and the NC Sweet Potato Commission. For more, go to... - 21.5426
Shellfish Potato Bisque
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together half-and-half, potato flakes, tomato paste, and 1 1/2 cups water. Cook, whisking, just until mixture boils. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, whisking, 5 minutes.
2. In the bowl of a food processor... - 32.6903
Sweet And Sour New Potatoes
1) In a saucepan, boil the potatoes using salted water for 15-20 minutes.
2) Drain well.
3) In a bowl, combine corn flour and water.
4) In a small pan, place the mixture.
5) Add the sugar, vinegar and soy sauce to combine.
6) Place over heat to bring a... - 44.9454
Melt butter in jellyroll pan in moderate oven (375Â°).
Add single layer of potatoes; turn once in butter.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over.
Bake 1/2 hour or till done and tops are crisp.
Serve hot. - 30.7057
This Potato Casserole is so very filling ! These cheesed creamy potato bakes can be had as your main meal or as an accompaniment to meat, pasta and rice dishes. Try this potato casserole and let me know how you like it. - 36.0707
Piped Potatoes With Almonds
1. Wash the potatoes and peel them
2. Rewash the potatoes after peeling them
3. Prepare a baking tray by wiping it with butter
4. Quarter the potatoes
5. In a large pot, heat salted water till it reaches boiling point.
6. Add the... - 45.0074
Mix together the melted butter (1/2 cup), soup, pepper, cheese, salt, onion and sour cream.
Add potatoes and blend.
Place in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and corn flakes.
Place on top of potatoes.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes - 32.8319
Baked Potato Slices
Score cut surface of each potato slice in diamond pattern; place on greased cookie sheet.
Brush potatoes with margarine.
Mix cereal and salt; sprinkle over potatoes.
Cook uncovered in 375° oven until tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. - 28.248
Sweet Potato Fritters
If you want to use sweet potatoes throughout the season, then you would ideas on how to cook them. What could be more devouring that some crunch croquettes. Yup watch lisa show you how to get these lovely croquettes on the table! - 93.2426
Potatoes Stuffed With Crab Meat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice tops off potatoes, reserving tops.
Scoop out pulp carefully, leaving 1-inch shell.
Mash potato pulp with margarine in bowl.
Stir in crab meat, chives, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, relish and lemon juice.
Spoon mixture... - 41.154
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Melt but- ter in jelly roll pan in 375-degree oven.
Add single layer of potatoes; turn slices once in butter.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until crisp. - 30.477
Fry Style Chicken With Potato Dumplings
To make the chicken: Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the milk in a shallow dish and dip the chicken into it.
Dredge the pieces in the flour.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Using a fork, beat in the egg and oil.
Place... - 40.6106