- » Potato Corn Casserole
Potato Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato corn casserole recipes.
Egg, Corn And Potato Casserole
Mix together the corn and milk.
Arrange potatoes, sliced hard cooked eggs and corn in layers in a greased baking dish, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper.
Cover top with cracker crumbs, dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in a hot oven,... - 33.4893
You May Also Like!
Classic Corned Beef And Potato Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the corned beef coarsely. Transfer into a 6-cup casserole. Add in mustard, caraway seeds, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
3) Add a drop of butter or margarine on top.
4) Add in the potato and... - 40.4204
Corned Beef And Potato Casserole
1. Chop corned beef coarsely; place in a 6-cup casserole. Add mustard, caraway seeds, salt and pepper; toss to mix well. Dot top with butter or margarine.
2. Stir in potato and onion mix; pour water over; stir with a fork; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 32.0228
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 33.7858
Baked Cheesy Potatoes
Baked Cheesy Potatoes are a hit at Sunday dinners in my family and perfect for large holiday gathering. The creaminess of this side dish is sure to satisfy and keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
Brown meat until crumbly; place in greased baking dish and sprinkle with onion.
Pour corn over meat and onion and top with mashed potatoes.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.218
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 35.8999
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 37.7312
Mix together the melted butter (1/2 cup), soup, pepper, cheese, salt, onion and sour cream.
Add potatoes and blend.
Place in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and corn flakes.
Place on top of potatoes.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes - 32.8319
Sweet Potato Casserole
Drain potatoes; reserve 1/2 cup potato liquid.
Combine potatoes, reserved liquid, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, sugar and nutmeg.
Mix thoroughly; turn into greased baking dish.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Combine corn flakes, remaining but- ter... - 36.7194
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 24.2166
Potato Corn Casserole Recipes By Category
Potato Corn Casserole Dish: