- » Potato Corn Casserole
Potato Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato corn casserole recipes.
Egg, Corn And Potato Casserole
Mix together the corn and milk.
Arrange potatoes, sliced hard cooked eggs and corn in layers in a greased baking dish, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper.
Cover top with cracker crumbs, dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in a hot oven,... - 35.0047
You May Also Like!
Classic Corned Beef And Potato Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the corned beef coarsely. Transfer into a 6-cup casserole. Add in mustard, caraway seeds, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
3) Add a drop of butter or margarine on top.
4) Add in the potato and... - 40.298
Corned Beef And Potato Casserole
1. Chop corned beef coarsely; place in a 6-cup casserole. Add mustard, caraway seeds, salt and pepper; toss to mix well. Dot top with butter or margarine.
2. Stir in potato and onion mix; pour water over; stir with a fork; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 33.5113
Scalloped Potatoes With Corn Starch
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together the milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
Lightly spray the sides of a 1 1/2-quart casserole with nonstick coating. Peel... - 31.176
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 30.4974
Baked Cheesy Potatoes
Baked Cheesy Potatoes are a hit at Sunday dinners in my family and perfect for large holiday gathering. The creaminess of this side dish is sure to satisfy and keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
Brown meat until crumbly; place in greased baking dish and sprinkle with onion.
Pour corn over meat and onion and top with mashed potatoes.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 26.5088
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 37.2661
Crusty Beef And Corn Casserole
Saute bacon for 2 minutes.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, corn and soup.
Slice corned beef and set aside 3 half slices.
Dice the rest into the potato mixture.
Season to taste and spread in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Strew with croutons and cheese.
Bake at 375F... - 39.4783
Corned Beef Scallop Casserole
Empty potato soup mix into saucepan; add milk and water; stir constantly until blended.
Cook until mixture comes to a boil; remove from heat.
Add cheese and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Stir in corned beef shreds, carrots, celery, green peas, and... - 41.0047
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 26.5156
Potato Corn Casserole Recipes By Category
Potato Corn Casserole Dish: