- » Potato Coconut Balls
Potato Coconut Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Coconut Balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Coconut Balls recipes.
Khaman Pattice ( Potato Balls Stuffed With Freshly Grated Coconut )
1. Mash the potatoes with a little fine salt, make into a round ball and set aside.
2. Grind the ginger, green chillies and black pepper and place in a bowl. Add the grated coconut, coriander, raisins, charoli and the lime juice and sugar. Mix well. Add salt... - 30.3954
Coconut And Potato Cutlet
1. Mash the potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Add the bread slices to a bowl of water and squeeze out the excess water. Add these bread slices along with red chili power, coriander and salt into the potato mash and mix well to make a dough. Roll into small... - 0
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 39.8848
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato Balls
Wash sweet potatoes, place in a large Dutch oven, and cover with water.
Simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Let cool to the touch, peel, mash, and measure 4 cups potatoes.
Stir in brown sugar, orange rind, and orange juice, mixing well.
Shape 1/2 cup... - 29.2379
1. To the finely mashed potatoes, add bread slices soaked in water and squeezed out, salt and pepper and knead well.
2. Make equal portions and stuff each portion with peas mixed with coconut, coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt and pepper.
3. Form into... - 34.8723
1) Make a coarse paste of coconut, ginger, chillies, onions, coriander and curry leaves. Do not add water.
2) Add turmeric powder, tomato and cumin seeds to this paste.
3) Mash potatoes and make balls or patties. Roll these patties into coconut... - 43.1407
Coconut Sweet And Sour Patties
Place the potatoes in a pressure cooker, add water and cook till soft. Empty out in a thali, peel, sprinkle some salt on the potatoes and mash till you have a silky soft deposit. Set aside.
Place the grated coconut in a thali. Sprinkle the raisins, tiny nuts,... - 39.7258
Chocolate Coconut Candies
Combine ingredients except Coating; drop by heaping teaspoonfuls on waxed paper.
Roll in balls; refrigerate 1/2 to 1 hr.
If mixture is too soft to form balls, refrigerate first, then shape balls.
Dip balls in Coating, turning to coat on all sides.
Keep ch - 28.7246
Ginataang Bilo Bilo - Filipino Merienda Food
Ginataang Bilo Bilo is a type of Filipino snack or dessert made by cooking root vegetables and fruit in sweetened coconut milk with chewy balls of mochi (bilo bilo). Taro, ube, and sweet potato make up the base of this incredibly unique tropical treat with... - 0
Potato Kabab (parsi)
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
2 Allow to cool and mash them.
3 Remove the brown part of fresh coconut and grate.
4 Soak bread slices in water and squeeze out gently.
5 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
6 Add in... - 45.5869
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 101.997
Potato Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 2 cups water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a grinder cashewnuts, coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste.
3. In a skillet heat 5 tablespoon oil and fry... - 47.1164