- » Potato Cocoa
Potato Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Cocoa recipes.
Chocolate Nut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. With an electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy.
3. Gradually add ¾ cup of sugar, a tablespoon at a time. Beat well.
4. Add lemon juice and beat until shiny and stiff. Set aside.
5. In a separate... - 0
Almond Potato Candy
In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, almonds, sugar, cocoa and almond extract; mix well.
Add melted chips and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Shape tea-spoonfuls into balls; roll in sugar or almonds. - 33.9247
Spinach Chicken Pie
In a covered saucepan cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool potatoes slightly; peel.
Meanwhile, finely chop the spinach leaves.
Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped spinach for filling.
For the crust,... - 38.6302
Doña Rossana Cooks Embueltos De Coco
With a wine opener, open one of the three holes of the coconut to take the water out (you can drink the water; it's sweet and refreshing).
Preheat the oven at 375, place the coconut on a cookie sheet, and bake for 20 minutes. Take it out, the coconut shell... - 42.631
Coconut Potato Kisses
Put hot potatoes through a ricer to remove all lumps, and beat in melted butter.
Put potato in a mixing bowl, add sugar and beat until thoroughly blended.
Add cocoa, or melted chocolate which has been cooled, and beat thoroughly.
Mix in vanilla, salt, and... - 31.2619
Potato Chocolate Cake
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix pinenuts with it.
Beat butter, sugar and eggs together till creamy.
Add milk and beat again.
Put flour in the egg mixture and beat till mixture is light in texture.
Grease a baking dish.
Pour batter into it.
Mix... - 44.7474
Mexican Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Cathi Dicocco joins Toni in the kitchen to make this south western inspired potato salad. A favorite at Cafe DiCocoa, in Bethel Maine. Pack it for a picnic celebration this weekend. - 121.089
Potato Spice Cake
The potato spice cake is a baked potato cake prepaerd with mashed potatoes and spiced with cloves, nutmeg, cinnamonand allspice. Sweet and savory, the potato spice cake is baked along with cocoa, sugar, milk, flour, eggs, nuts and raisins along with lemon... - 46.0396
1 Using a small serrated knife, cut an "X" on the flat side of each chestnut.
2 Place in a medium saucepan and cover with water.
3 Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
4 Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer to loosen the skins,... - 40.8799
Beat butter into hot potato, gradually beat in sifted icing (confectioners') sugar, salt and cocoa.
Add coconut and vanilla, mix well.
Spoon teaspoons on to greaseproof paper, refrigerate until firm. - 22.6432
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 46.3962
Chocolate Potato Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the fat and sugar and mashed potato and mix well.
2) If using melted, add it to the potato mix.
3) Beat the eggs, and add in.
4) Sift together the flour and salt and mix well and stir in milk to soften.
5) Equally divide the mix... - 43.4336
Spiced Chocolate Potato Cake
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar until light.
Add egg yolks and beat well.
Add potato and mix thoroughly.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually add... - 47.7563
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie
Love cookie? Watch this video now. The chef prepares these amazing cookie with a twist. The instructions are really easy to follow and can be replicated in your own kitchen. - 92.4092
Grind almonds very fine.
Combine in a saucepan with sugar and flavoring.
Cook until mixture leaves side of pan.
Roll almond mixture on flat surface to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut out small heart shapes.
Or, shape into small fruits or vegetables.
Paint with... - 27.3197
Dark Chocolate And Orange Cake
A vegan treat all the way ! This video shows a wonderful way to make a chocolate and orange cake for the vegans out there. It has all the normal ingredients of the classic chocolate cake but adds to that the zest and spice of tangy orange. The taste of it is... - 139.762
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 44.8907
Iced Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar together until smooth.
3) Fold in vanilla, eggs, spices, half of the flour and half the milk.
4) Stir well and mix in remaining flour and milk.
5) Fold... - 48.97
Brazilian Shrimp Pie
Mash potatoes; gradually add milk.
Beat in next 5 ingredients.
Line a greased 9-inch pie plate with 2/3 of the mixture; reserve remainder for top.
Cook shrimp in oil till tender and pink, about 5 minutes; drain; arrange on potatoes.
Top with artichoke hearts,... - 47.3293
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
To make the basic sables, put the two flours into a large bowl and add the icing sugar.
Rub in the butter, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the egg white and mix in to make a soft but not sticky... - 43.4014
Mix graham cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar replacement, 2 T. (30 mL) fructose, cocoa, cinnamon, and cloves in a bowl.
Pour melted margarine over the top of the mixture.
Toss to mix.
Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) springform... - 43.6784
Chocolate And Apricot Gateau
Sift the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg yolks, oil, milk and vanilla essence.
Beat well until smooth.
Whisk the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
Pour into a lined and greased 25 cm (10 inch) deep... - 39.3142
Mahogany Yams With Orange
In a 10 to 12-inch pan, cook pecans over medium-high heat, stirring often, until toasted, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Pour nuts from pan and set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in frying pan over medium heat.
Add as many yam slices as will fit in a single... - 38.5533
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 142.511
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.2527
Chocolate Cream Roll
1) To make the cake, sieve flour, cocoa and salt in a bowl.
2) Place saucepan filled with water in simmering heat. Put a heatproof bowl on it and beat in egg and sugar.
3) With a rotary beater whisk till it thickens.
4) Turn off heat and whisk... - 46.429
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 44.8568
Gluten Free & Vegan Sticky Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a grease proof baking tray or casserole dish, line up the carrots at the bottom. Sprinkle the muscovado sugar on top of the carrots and pour the maple syrup in.
3. Bake this... - 127.339
1. In a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven, cook the onion in the oil over moderate heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer. Add the corn and red bell pepper and cook until the corn is just tender, 2 to 3... - 35.1217
Pear Upside-down Cake
This pear upside-down cake tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new pear upside-down cake recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 41.2316
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add flax seed, wheat germ, and bee pollen in it. Mix and set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
5.... - 96.9138
When you want to make a special holiday cookie that fits the bill no matter your what you celebrate, these Missouri Cookies are a mouthwatering treat everyone can get excited about. - 0
Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Egg And Cheese
The yummy, comforting, filling casserole is ideal for breakfast, but it is so delicious that you will be tempted to try it for lunch or dinner too. Betty whomps up a rich and satisfying breakfast casserole that features bacons, eggs and cheese. This... - 101.25
Black Forest Cake
1. Grease a 9" baking tray and preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
To make the chocolate sponge cake:
2. Mix All Purpose Flour with Cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in to bowl.
3. In another bowl add sugar, break 3 eggs, add in... - 112.419