- » Potato Chowder Soup
Potato Chowder Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato chowder soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato chowder soup recipes.
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 114.02
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
This thick and creamy potato, turnip, and leek chowder is perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers. This thick and chunky soup with caramelized turnips, Yukon Gold... - 92.2001
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
1) In a Dutch oven, add water and bouillon cubes and allow to boil.
2) Add in the vegetables and cover and simmer for 15 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Blend in the flour and milk in large canning jar and place the lid.
4) Shake till the... - 48.319
Bratwurst Potato Chowder
1. In a large saucepan combine together water and the potatoes from the scalloped potato mix; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the frozen mixed vegetables and return to boiling.
4. Reduce heat; cover and... - 47.2402
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 46.7626
Potato And Celery Seafood Chowder
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. When hot, add onion, dill and garlic powder.
3. SautÃ© until onion is limp.
4. Empty in the soup cans and stir in the milk.
5. Heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
6. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes... - 46.643
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 46.1711
Potato Vegetable Chowder
Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover potatoes.
Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Combine onions, celery, carrot, butter, dillweed and Garden Blend in a... - 45.7667
Potato Corn Chowder
1. In a large (3-quart) casserole or Dutch oven melt and heat margarine or butter over medium heat.
2. Add celery and onion and sautÃ© until limp, about 5 minutes.
3. Add potatoes, bay leaf, pepper to taste, and water to the pan. Stir to mix well.... - 45.5422
Tuna Potato And Corn Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, mushroom soup, and water.
Stir in dill weed and black pepper.
Add corn, potatoes, and tuna.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2... - 45.5292
Corn And Potato Chowder
1. In a saucepan in bouillon cube cook potatoes and carrot for 10 minutes till tender.
2. In a pan saute chopped onion and celery and in butter for 5 minutes.
3. To the onion add flour, blend well and cook till bubbly.
4. Drain potatoes, saving the... - 45.0811
New England Chowder
1. Drain the canned tuna and remove any bones or skin if any.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes and cook them until fork tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. At the same time, in another saucepan,... - 44.0731
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 43.4941
Potato Bacon Chowder
1. In a large cook bacon, heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat for 5 minutes until golden and crisp, remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. In the empty pan melt butter and cook onions, celery and thyme over a low heat for 4-5... - 42.9548
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Washington Chowder is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Washington Chowder is simply irresistable to make them go drooling! - 42.7628
Potato Bacon Chowder
In a covered 3-qt.saucepan, cook potatoes and water until tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; remove to paper towel to drain.
In the same skillet, saute onion and celery in drippings until tender; drain.
Add to undrained potatoes.
Stir in... - 42.5177
Salmon Potato Chowder
1. In a saucepan blend the milk into the cream of potato soup.
2. Add the frozen peas and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Add salmon, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Cook, stirring gently, till... - 42.0405
Potato Corn Chowder
This Potato Corn Chowder recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious chowder. You should try this... - 41.5346
Tuna Potato Chowder
1) In a skillet add bacon and fry.
2) Drain out bacon and place on paper towel.
3) Crumble the bacon and keep aside.
4) Pour out all dripping reserving only 2 tablespoons in the skillet.
5) Add onion and green pepper and cook stirring until tender.
6)... - 41.2515
Potato Tuna Chowder
Combine 1 cup potatoes, chicken stock, onion, and salt in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
Add sage, paprika, and pepper; mash potatoes.
Add remaining potatoes, carrots, beans, celery, and... - 39.5288
Bear Creek And Sea Watch International Hearty Clam Chowder
1. In a 2 quart saucepan put water, butter and celery and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Add half and half, keep boiling and whisk in the soup mix and clams with juice.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add... - 39.2553
Terri Franklin's Corn And Cheddar Broccoli Chowder
1. In a pot add 2cups of water add the potatoes and bring to a boil, cook until tender.
2. In another pan heat the canned corn.
3. Drain both the vegetables and reserve the liquids.
4. Cover the vegetables so that they remain hot.
5. Mix both the... - 39.0384
Place a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and onion; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in broth and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer,... - 38.8934
Creamy Potato Chowder
Cook the potatoes and onions in a small amount of water until tender, then rub through a sieve.
Add the mushroom soup, butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg and mustard.
If liked, add a few cooked carrot rings, green peas or slices of... - 38.2572
Salt Pork And Potato Chowder
Fry salt pork in kettle until golden-brown.
Add onion, celery, and potatoes to fat remaining in kettle.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring several times.
Add water, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add milk and... - 38.0957
Quick Potato Chowder
Grate all the vegetables, and cook in the stock or water for 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile dice and fry the bacon.
Add to the well seasoned soup and garnish with cheese and chopped watercress. - 36.4986
Clam Potato Chowder
1) Take a 4-cup measure and collect soup in it.
2) Into a soup can, drain clam juice, keeping aside the minced clams.
3) Make the can full with milk.
4) Mix this with soup and heat in microwave for 5 minutes on Medium, stirring once.
5)... - 35.8594
Cheesy Potato Chowder
1. Combine water, potatoes, celery and carrot in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir... - 34.8932
Onion And Potato Chowder
1) Prepare onion soup and add potatoes,chopped celery and simmer for about 15 minutes till tender.
2) Garnish the soup with parsley or cooked peas.
3)Serve this classic Onion And Potato Chowder with baked potatoes. - 33.1658
Tuna Potato Chowder
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion and green pepper in drippings until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with bacon. - 32.9416
Combine all ingredients in pot, cook slowly until potatos are very tender. - 32.2017
1) In a saucepan add Potato Soup Base.
2) Thin with bouillon or stock.
3) Add flaked tuna and heat thoroughly.
4) Serve hot. - 30.8987
Corn And Potato Chowder
1. Cut corn kernels from the cob using a slicing motion with a kitchen knife. Reserve the cobs, and set kernels aside. In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, render the bacon. (The resulting oil will add flavor to the vegetables as they cook.) Add the... - 28.7493
Potato Soup Base For Chowder
1) In a saucepan pour bouillon or stock.
2) Add diced potatoes and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Using a blender or food processor liquefy the mixture on high.
5) Serve immediately. - 26.8762
Clam-Potato Chowder is a filling and delicious dish. At home we often have this alone for dinner. Try this wonderful Clam-Potato Chowder recipe! - 25.9116
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan, add the onion, and saute until tender. Add the water, salt, potatoes, and carrots. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Add the spinach and cook until it is just limp and... - 25.6323