- » Potato Chips Topping
Potato Chips Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Chips Topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Chips Topping recipes.
Potato Chip Squash Casserole
In greased casserole, layer squash, soup (undiluted) and crushed potato chips.
Repeat layer and top with grated cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly. - 24.1565
Arugula Salad With Crispy Fingerling Potato Chips
Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy.
Drain the bacon on paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard and shallot, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream until it is incorporated and an... - 31.1881
Betty's Sweet And Salty Chocolate-dipped Potato Chips
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat. - 99.722
Salmon And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat butter to melt and cook onion until tender; do not brown.
3. Stir in flour and keep stirring until bubbly.
4. Blend in soup.
5. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture is... - 43.5031
Potato Chip Tuna Melts
1. Heat a sandwich press, if using.
2. Using a fork, flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Add celery, mayonnaise, and vinegar and stir well.
3. Lay 4 slices of bread on work surface. Cover each with 1 slice of cheese, 2 tomato slices, and another slice of... - 34.3681
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
Betty's Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family... - 114.734
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Smoked Potato Chips
We all like to eat potato chips, have you ever tried the smoked ones. The video here shares excellent slicing and smoking techniques for potato chips. See this outstanding video that is so impressive and a unique way to serve potato chips. Take a look…. - 93.4722
Parsnip And Potato Puree With Fried Parsnip Chips
Place the potato and parsnip chunks in separate large saucepans.
Cover each vegetable with 2 inches cold water, add 1 teaspoon of the salt, cover, and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and pass through a food... - 39.586
Grilled Potato Chip Beef Burgers
These burgers are not your regular type! These are loaded with beef and crunched with potato chips! Indeed it is! A burger with a twist! See this video on how to make these burgers! - 95.8126
Crunchy Pecan-potato Chip Cookies
If you are wondering what pecan potato chip cookies are, know that these are butter cookies that comes loaded with potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans. In this video, Betty shows how to make delicious pecan potato chip cookies. These crunchy cookies are so... - 102.823
Tuna And Chips Casserole
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Empty soup into 2-qt. baking dish.
Add milk and mix well.
Add tuna, 2 cups potato chips, and peas; mix lightly.
Sprinkle remaining potato chips over top.
Bake 25 min., until heated through. - 31.0188
Smoky Cheddar Potatoes
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Place potatoes on 30xl8-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with salt. Dot with butter. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon chips.
2. Wrap foil securely around potatoes; pierce top of foil once or twice with... - 25.6429
Tuna Chip Casserole
1. Combine tuna, soup, peas, celery, onion, milk and Worcestershire sauce in a 2-quart glass casserole, mixing thoroughly. Sprinkle potato chips over top of mixture.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 10 minutes at HIGH, or until thoroughly heated; rotate... - 28.7786
Scalloped Tuna And Chips
Mix soup, undrained mushrooms, onion, parsley, milk and lemon juice.
In 2-qt greased casserole layer 1 cup crushed chips, 1/2 of tuna, 1/2 of soup mixture.
Repeat layers and top with potato chips.
Microwave at High (10) 15 to 17 Minutes, until bubbly. - 31.6066
Fish And Chips
Combine potato chips, Parmesan cheese, and thyme.
Dip fish in milk and then in potato-chip mixture.
Place fish in greased baking dish; sprinkle with extra crumbs.
Drizzle melted butter over the top.
Bake in a 500° oven 12 to 15 minutes - 30.7571
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie
Love cookie? Watch this video now. The chef prepares these amazing cookie with a twist. The instructions are really easy to follow and can be replicated in your own kitchen. - 90.7761
Olive Chip Snack Bread
For topping, combine flour, cheese, eggs, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce and olives; blend well.
Blend pancake mix, caraway seed and water; stir until a soft dough forms.
Spread in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Spoon topping mixture over dough,... - 36.6129
Broccoli N Chips
Broccoli N Chips is an amazingly tasty dish that can be prepared easily. I often serve this as a side dish for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. The Broccoli N Chips dish is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 25.5385
Lamb Chip Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/450F/Gas 8.
2. In a large casserole, heat the margarine over high heat on the hob.
3. Arrange the chops in the hot fat and sear them on both sides till browned.
4. Remove the chops onto a platter.
5. Add... - 44.5768
Tuna Chip Casserole
Break chunks of tuna into a bowl.
Stir in soup and milk.
Add 3/4 cup crushed potato chips.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Sprinkle the remaining chips over top.
Bake. - 30.1928
Oven Fried Fish And Chips
1) Clean, wash, and dry fish.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) Season fish with salt and pepper.
4) Combine parsley and butter and spread the mixture on either side of the fish.
5) Blend milk and egg, dip each fish in the egg mixture,... - 43.5917
Chip And Cheese Scallops
Thaw frozen scallops; rinse.
Cover scallops with cold water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup liquid.
Slice scallops about 1/4 inch thick.
Cook onion in margarine till tender.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Add reserved... - 44.5794
Place crushed chips in buttered 1 quart cas serole.
Blend together evaporated milk and lemon juice.
Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
Mix onion, chicken, celery and pimento.
Add to mayonnaise mixture.
Pour into casserole.
Top with 1 cup... - 42.5302
Chipper Peanut Candy
Chipper Peanut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chipper Peanut Candy gets its taste from chocolate chip mixed with butter and topped with peanuts. - 25.9101
Avocado Chip Cream
1. Cut avocado in halve. Remove and discard the stone.
2. Reserving one half, which the tip of the knife, score the flesh, then use a teaspoon to scoop out the flesh.
3. Add avocado flesh to an food processor or blender jar.
4. Add cream cheese, sour... - 39.558
Chip And Cheese Scallops
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Rinse the scallops.
3) Take a pan of boiling water and add the scallops to it.
4) Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer it for a couple of minutes.
5) Drain it while preserving a cup of the... - 45.0159
Oven Baked Rosemary Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350'F.
2) Using a mandoline or hand-held sheer, thinly slice the potatoes crosswise (about 1/8 inch thick).
3) With nonstick olive oil spray several sheet pans and arrange potato slices in a single layer on top.
4)... - 38.3737
Tuna Chips Casserole
Tuna Chips Casserole is an amazing fish preparation which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party I hosted and the guests loved it. Try this Tuna Chips Casserole recipe and you will understand why. - 34.4659
Crispy Fish N Chips
1. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
2. Slice each block into 3 portions.
3. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F
5. In a shallow dish, combine milk, lemon and salt.... - 40.017
Baked Eggplant Chips
An excellent evening snack to spice up your otherwise bland tea-time! Rightly flavored and perfectly crispy, this is ideal for all those who yearn for the crispy crunchy snacks but still want to have their healthy lifestyle going. This can pretty much be... - 0
Mix potato chips, onion and catsup.
Add pork and beans and mix up.
Add bacon on top and bake in 320° oven until bacon is brown. - 25.8746
Fish And Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cut the potatoes with skin into strips roughly 2 inches long and 1/2 inch and wide.
3) Pat dry the potatoes.
4) In a pan, place the potatoes and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of oil.
5) Coat well and bake for 30... - 39.6141
Baked Jicama Chips
Do you have a habit of snacking in between your meals? Here's something that you can munch on without being worried about the calories. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Baked Jicama Chips in your own kitchen. - 81.4415
Fish N Chips
Cut fillets into about 3x2-inch pieces.
If necessary, pat fish dry with paper towels.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For chips, cut the potatoes lengthwise into about 3/8-inch-wide strips.
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a 3-quart saucepan or deep-fat fryer... - 38.3307
Mom's Baked Fish & Chips
What happens when you put your Mother in the kitchen with you who is not the most confident in the kitchen….
She did a great job and we had a lot of fun putting this delicious healthy baked fish and chip recipe together. It’s quite a long video, but it... - 99.4952
Tater Skin Chips
This Tater Skin Chips recipe is my favorite.On holidays my daughter eminently demands this snack and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This snack is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love... - 33.5761
Gluten Free Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Love the classic fish and chips but worried about the calories? Don’t be, because we have just the right alternative. Here is a wonderful recipe for crunchy, golden brown fish and chips. And this recipe version is not only gluten but also guilt-free as we... - 120.811
Fish And Chip Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
1) Heat a pan and melt butter and oil. Sauté onion until soft.
2) Stir in flour, gradually. Pour in milk and mix well, slowly allowing it to come to a boil.
3) Put in tomatoes, peas, herbs... - 46.549
Pork Medallions With Butter Nut Chips
Would you like to impress your family with a great meal these holidays. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an excellent and delicious recipe for pork medallions with butter nut chips. The chef here shares great slicing skills and wonderful tips... - 107.278
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Swiss Chip Pie
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Combine crushed potato chips, curry powder, and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of this mixture; use rest to line 10-inch pie plate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. In 2 tablespoons butter, in skillet, saute... - 39.8187
Famous Corn Chip Pie
This hearty recipe tastes great over corn chips, baked potatoes, rice...even French fries! - 0
Cheese Potato Scallop
Thaw fries about 5 minutes.
Cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
Put in shallow 10x15 inch pan.
Stir in onion, salt and pepper.
Add milk, top with sour cream and sprinkle cheese over top.
Use crackers and butter or potato chips for topping.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 32.361
Barry attempts to make a British version of Nachos. - 107.076
Perfect Tuna has a great taste. Perfect Tuna gets its taste from seafood mixed with eggs and topped with potato chips. Perfect Tuna is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 29.2591
Potato Cheese Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till lightly browned.
3) Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and slice them. In a 2 quart baking dish, arrange the potatoes in... - 42.5684
Cut 2 potatoes to fit the feed tube horizontally and slice with the ultra-thin [1mm] slicing disc.
There should be at least 36 oval slices.
Put the slices in a bowl of cold water.
Quarter the remaining potatoes and combine with water to cover and the kosher... - 40.307
Taco Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are smothered in a taco flavored sauce - perfect for busy weekday evenings! - 0
Perfect Tuna Casserole
In 1-quart casserole, blend soup and milk; stir in tuna, eggs and peas.
Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with chips; bake 5 minutes more. - 26.6315
Scalloped Turkey has a unlikely taste. The turkey and milk gives the Scalloped Turkey an enormous taste. Scalloped Turkey is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 35.8912
Bacon Olive Potatoes
Boil the potatoes in salted water to cover; drain and cool.
Cut into cubes and place in a large bowl.
Add the Velveeta cheese, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper; toss to combine.
Spoon the potato mixture into a greased 9xl3inch baking dish.
Layer the bacon... - 33.5382
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Meat And Potato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll half of the pastry on a slightly floured surface. Make rolls of 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Fit the rolls in an 8 inches pieplate and keep it aside.
4. In a large skiller mix onions and ground beef. Cook... - 46.1174
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Southern Stroganoff is a tasty and simple beef preparation. This is a perfect dish to serve at your next dinner party. Trust me your guests will love the Southern Stroganoff. - 24.6804
Salmon With Potato And Watercress Salad
In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring 2 quarts (1.9 liters) water to a boil over high heat.
Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
Place wood chips in a... - 40.7415
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Drain oil from tuna, and measure 2 tablespoons into top of double boiler.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
When blended and smooth, add milk gradually, while stirring, and cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Then add... - 40.1936
Hot Chicken Salad With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Mix all ingredients, reserving half of potato chips.
Place in well-greased baking dish.
Sprinkle remainder of potato chips on top.
Bake for 15 minutes in 450-degree oven. - 27.133
A tasty mouthful of Five-Can Casserole is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Five-Can Casserole recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dessert - 29.7428
Cutlets In Tomato Gravy
For the cutlets
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the onions finely.
Mix the onions, potatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt.
Shape into cutlets.
Mix the flour very well in 1 1/2 teacups of water. Dip the cutlets in this paste,... - 45.7848
This is a real Montreal Poutine recipe!. It requires only 3 ingredients. It is real simple to make. Needless to say delicious! - 76.3393
1. Blend mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, and vanilla. As a variation, add: nut-meats, coconut, 1/2 cup peanut butter, or chopped maraschino cherries, to rilling.
2. Put filling mixture on table and knead until smooth and satiny. Roll into long roll. Cut off... - 29.5435
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 45.4587
Treat For Kids - Fried Bread Snack
This is an absolutely mouth-watering early evening tea-time snack that both kids and grown-ups equally enjoy!
This is a perfect snack with a hot cup of tea or milk. They are crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Try this recipe and watch how your... - 0
Cheesy Chicken And Asparagus
Cheesy Chicken And Asparagus is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Cheesy Chicken And Asparagus is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 40.6792
Summer Ham Scallop
1 Cut ham into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Pick out four of the largest center slices and halve each diagonally for garnish; dice remaining.
2 Set aside 8 large potato chips for garnish; crumble remaining coarsely(There should be about 2 cups.).
3 Drain liquid... - 43.2019
Tuna FishÃ¢â‚¬â€mushroom Casserole
Measure 2 tablespoons oil from canned tuna into double boiler.
Gradually stir in flour, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and milk.
Cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover bottom of greased 1 1/2-quart... - 28.2299
Avocado Shrimp Bake
Mix soup, cream, red pepper and cheese; cook until melted.
Place peeled avocado halves on baking sheet.
Fill with shrimp and cover with cheese sauce.
Bake at 325° for about 15 minutes.
Put crushed potato chips on top. - 34.2021
Combine noodles, soup and sauce.
Fill tuna shell and top with the potato chips.
Dot with butter and bake at 350F for 35 minutes. - 25.4246
Hot Chicken Casserole
Combine all ingredients except potato chips.
Spoon into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Top with potato chips.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 35.1609
Seafood Supreme With Peas
Mix together ingredients (except topping) in large bowl.
Put into greased casserole; cover with potato chips.
Bake at 325 °F 30 minutes. - 33.0136
Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine all ingredients except potato chips and grated cheese; mix well.
Put into greased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle potato chips over top.
Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts. - 29.9977
Casserole For A Crowd
Saute onion in butter in large skillet; stir in flour.
Add milk gradually; simmer, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese; simmer stirring, until cheese is melted.
Cook rice according to package directions; cut meat in small cubes.
Com-... - 35.4726
Chicken Rice Casserole With Mushroom
Saute onion and pepper in butter.
Add chicken, almonds and rice.
Combine all ingredients except potato chips.
Bake at 375Â°F for 45 minutes without lid.
Put crushed potato chips on top of casserole. - 37.887
Tuna And Egg Casserole
1. Combine all ingredients, except potato chips, in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; mix well. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Sprinkle potato chips on top and serve - 27.3235
Baked seafood Casserole
Combine all ingredients except chips.
Place in a greased casserole pan.
Top with crumbled potato chips.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 min. - 32.5343
Tuna Broccoli Casserole
Heat oven to 450° (hot).
Cook broccoli stalks about 3 min.; drain.
Place in 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
Cover with tuna.
Mix soup and milk; pour over tuna.
Sprinkle potato chips on top.
Bake 15 min. - 30.3529
Slice zucchini lengthwise in 1/4 inch thick slices.
Saute each in oil for several minutes on each side; remove to broiler pan.
Combine margarine, cheese, onion, potato chips; spread on tops of slices and season to taste.
Broil until bubbly and browned. - 27.7575
Deli Style Hot Chicken Salad
The hot chicken salad is baked chicken salad made with cooked chicken and eggs. Mixed together with veggies, almonds, soup, mayo and lemon juice, the hot chicken salad is baked to a topping of potato chips and makes a good meal. - 37.6915
Hot Turkey Salad
In a greased 2-qt.baking dish, combine the first eight ingredients.
Top with potato chips.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until heated through. - 33.0107
Prepare potato cups, reserving mashed potato pulp.
Combine baked beans, chili powder, sour cream and mashed potato.
Spoon into shells and top with cheese.
Reheat and brown cheese topping. - 22.6293
Tuna Saiad Casserole
Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the crushed potato chips; stir well.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Top with reserved potato chips.
Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 8 hours. - 29.3626
Baked Chicken Salad
Heat oven to 375Â° .
Grease a 2 quart casserole.
Blender crumb potato chips.
Put chicken and celery into greased casserole.
Put mayonnaise, cheese, lemon and onion into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until smooth.
Remove feeder... - 38.025
1.In a bowl, mix cooked chicken with rice, milk, pimento, chicken broth, breadcrumbs. Beaten eggs, salt, pepper and chipped onions and mix them all well.
2.Take a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, grease it and pour the mixture in it.
3.Put the soup on the... - 39.1393
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.1964
Peas & Tuna Casserole
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a casserole and empty the soup into it.
3.Add in the milk and combine well.
4.Now, add the tuna, 1 cup of potato chips and the peas.
5.Layer the top with the rest of the potato chips.
6. Bake for... - 40.807
Mix above ingredients together, place in casserole and top with crushed potato chips.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 27.9451
Mix and put in casserole.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake 1 hour at 350°. - 23.81
Chicken Noodle Casserole
1. On a cooktop, cook noodles following instructions on package.
2. Drain noodles.
3. In a 2-1/2-quart casserole, combine noodles with rest of the ingredients except chips.
4. Mix well.
5. Cover the dish.
6. Cook for 10 minutes; stir... - 45.0336
Clam And Noodle Casserole
Combine soup, parsley, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt, and pepper.
Drain clams, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Gradually blend reserved liquid into soup.
Stir in drained clams and cooked noodles.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle crushed potato chips... - 41.4674
Cashew Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna and flake.
Mix tuna with cashew nuts.
Saute mushrooms and onion in 3 tablespoons butter until onion is golden.
Add to tuna mixture.
Spoon mixture into shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in... - 46.3784
Tuna Pasta Casserole
Tuna pasta casserole is a cheesy pasta casserole. A microwaved fish pasta, this casserole is made with cream of celery soup and swiss cheese for flavor and moistened with added milk. The tuna combined with pasta, eggs and peas is cooked to perfection and... - 41.3931