Potato Egg Casserole
- » Potato Chips Egg Casserole
Potato Chips Egg Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato chips egg casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato chips egg casserole recipes.
Egg And Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spread 1 cup potato chips in 1-quart greased casserole; add eggs.
Blend soup, milk and onion; season with salt and pepper.
Pour over eggs; sprinkle with remaining potato chips.
Bake for 25 minutes, until bubbly. - 30.4098
Perfect Tuna Casserole
In 1-quart casserole, blend soup and milk; stir in tuna, eggs and peas.
Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with chips; bake 5 minutes more. - 26.6315
Combine condensed soup, tuna, celery, and onion; mix thoroughly.
Pour into small casserole.
Slice egg; layer egg, then crushed potato chips.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes. - 25.2176
Chip And Cheese Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Brown beef until crumbly.
Salt and season with generous pinch of rosemary and pepper; partially drain.
Cover bottom of casserole with about 1/2 inch layer of crushed potato chips; sprinkle with bacon.
Cover with layer... - 39.9164
Tuna And Egg Casserole
1. Combine all ingredients, except potato chips, in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; mix well. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Sprinkle potato chips on top and serve - 27.3235
Hoosier Egg Casserole
With 2 forks lightly toss together the first 8 ingredients.
Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese and top with crushed potato chips.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes. - 33.4294
Kay's Egg Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove egg yolks with a spoon. Place in a bowl and mash well with a fork. Add celery, mayonnaise and mustard and blend well. If mixture is not moist enough, add a little more mayonnaise.
3.... - 36.0886
Traditional Egg Casserole
In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender, but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Arrange half the egg slices in the bottom of a lightly greased 10 x 6 x... - 39.5171
Perfect Tuna has a great taste. Perfect Tuna gets its taste from seafood mixed with eggs and topped with potato chips. Perfect Tuna is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 29.2591
Perfect Tuna Casserole
In 1-quart casserole, blend soup and milk; stir in tuna, eggs, and peas.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes.
Top with chips; bake 5 minutes more or until hot. - 26.5075
Tuna Saiad Casserole
Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the crushed potato chips; stir well.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Top with reserved potato chips.
Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 8 hours. - 29.3626
Crunchy Asparagus Casserole
1) In a casserole, add a layer of potato chips.
2) Layer the eggs over the chips.
3) Drain the asparagus, keeping aside the liquid.
4) In a bowl, mix in the soup and 1/2 cup of the reserved liquid.
5) Add over the eggs.
6) Arrange the asparagus over... - 38.2988
Place half of potatoes in 2-quart casserole.
Top with half of eggs, half of parsley and half of salmon.
Combine soup, milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
Pour over ingredients in casserole.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Remove... - 39.1183
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 37.2661
Golden Seafood Casserole
Make white sauce of first 5 ingredients.
In a greased casserole, arrange layers of eggs, shrimp, tuna, mushrooms, crab meat and cheese.
Cover with sauce.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Top with potato chip crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15... - 34.4088
Leftover Chicken Or Turkey Casserole
Combine first 9 ingredients; add mayonnaise and water.
Lightly fold in egg slices.
Cover with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes until bubbly. - 34.787
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Tuna Pasta Casserole
Tuna pasta casserole is a cheesy pasta casserole. A microwaved fish pasta, this casserole is made with cream of celery soup and swiss cheese for flavor and moistened with added milk. The tuna combined with pasta, eggs and peas is cooked to perfection and... - 41.3931
Chicken Casserole For 25
Toss together and bake uncovered in medium oven of 350° for 30 minutes.
Use two medium size pyrex dishes, and top with cheese and crushed potato chips before baking.
May be frozen.
Serves 25. - 36.0781
Chicken And Almond Casserole
Anything nutty that goes with Chicken is my favorite and this Chicken And Almond Casserole is simply the best I have ever tried! Chicken and almonds make so good a combination and this casserole is also flavored with some of my favorite veggies and yeah,... - 38.6001
Place butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds.
Stir flour into melted butter to make a smooth paste.
Add milk gradually, stirring well.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes, stirring well at 1 minute intervals.
When thick and smooth, add... - 40.4092
Crunchy Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch ovenproof casserole dish with butter.
3) In a bowl, stir together the condensed soup, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Put aside 1 cup of the potato chips and 2... - 47.3136
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 39.8597
Puny's Squash Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
Place the squash and onions in a large pot with a small amount of water over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes, then drain into a... - 44.0625
Summer Ham Scallop
1 Cut ham into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Pick out four of the largest center slices and halve each diagonally for garnish; dice remaining.
2 Set aside 8 large potato chips for garnish; crumble remaining coarsely(There should be about 2 cups.).
3 Drain liquid... - 43.2019
Tuna Pasta Casserole
1. Place peas in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 4 minutes or until tender. Drain; set aside.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk and cheese. Fold tuna, macaroni, eggs... - 32.185
Crab Salad Casserole
Combine all ingredients except the crumbs. Place in buttered casserole. Top with buttered crumbs or crushed potato chips. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake about 30 minutes, or until bubbly and crumbs are lightly browned. For a party, casserole... - 23.6185
Baked Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cut the chicken into dices.
3) Take a bowl and place the chicken dices in it.
4) Pour the soup in the chicken bowl and mix it well with the dices.
5) Combine the rest of the ingredients together but... - 45.6602
1. Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer),... - 30.8791
Noodle And Tuna Fish Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a casserole, arrange the ingredients in layers.
3 Scatter crushed corn flakes, or potato chips to cover completely.
4 Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
5 Serve hot. - 37.7097
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.2935
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 37.2906
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place noodles in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Flake tuna, and sprinkle evenly over noodles.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, bell... - 35.1915
All-meat Noodle Casserole
1 Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or... - 35.3224
Turkey Noodle Casserole
This is an amazing dish to prepare from your leftover turkey. It's easy to make and tastes great. The Chef shows a very simple way to make the Turkey and Noodle Casserole. So, do try it out. - 119.09
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
"Place toast in square shallow casserole.
Arrange eggs on toast; sprinkle with cheese.
Add milk to soup gradually; heat in saucepan, stirring, until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; stir in salmon.
Pour over toast.
Sprinkle with chips.
Bake at 425 degrees... - 38.5527
Curried Hot Chicken Salad
In 2 qt glass casserole stir-fry chicken (high) 4 minutes.
Blend in remaining ingredients except potato chips and paprika.
Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4 turn; sprinkle with chips and paprika.
Microwave (high), uncovered, 5-7... - 35.9317
Green Beans Amandine
Cover bottom of ungreased casserole with 1 can of beans, 1/2 cup of celery, 1/2 cup of onions, 1/4 cup of bell pepper, sliced ripe olives, mushrooms and slivered almonds.
Season with black and red pepper.
Cover with 1 can cream of mushroom... - 45.5951
Baked Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the prepared ingredients except for potato chips. Mix well.
3) Place the mixture in a casserole and cover it with the chips.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 350... - 44.3231
Baked Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, eggs, celery, almonds, salt, onion and lemon juice in bowl; fold in mayonnaise.
Turn into greased casserole; top with potato chips and cheese.
Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes or until salad is bubbly and cheese is melted. - 35.9664
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the soup and milk together.
3) Stir in the tuna, sliced eggs, and peas; mix thoroughly.
4) Cover with the slightly crumbled potato chips.
5) Bake in the preheated oven... - 37.3044
1) Parboil cabbage in salted water. Do not drain the water.
2) In a bowl, mix eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3) Add cabbage and any liquid.
4) Take a greased 1 quart casserole and pour the mixture into it.
5) Now, sprinkle the potato... - 39.9597
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a buttered casserole or pan, place the ingredients.
3) Mix well and top with crushed potato chips.
4) For color, add paprika.
5) Bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
6) A perfect dish... - 45.0536
Deli Style Hot Chicken Salad
The hot chicken salad is baked chicken salad made with cooked chicken and eggs. Mixed together with veggies, almonds, soup, mayo and lemon juice, the hot chicken salad is baked to a topping of potato chips and makes a good meal. - 37.6915
Tuna Salad Bake
Mix soup, drained tuna, celery, onion, salad dressing, and seasonings; fold in egg slices.
Pile lightly into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crushed chips.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes. - 35.7287
Skin sole and remove backbone.
Fill space with bacon.
Put diced onion and fish in a flat casserole which has been spread with olive oil.
Pour melted butter over fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover fish with beaten egg yolks, then sprinkle with bread... - 46.8019
Hot Chicken Nut Salad
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole stir-fry chicken at high for 4 minutes.
2. Blend in remaining ingredients except potato chips and paprika and microwave at high, covered for 5-7 minutes.
3. Rotate dish 1/4 turn, sprinkle with chips and paprika and microwave... - 44.5355
Baked Chicken Sandwiches
Baked Chicken Sandwiches is a wonderful dish. This dish is simple, tasty and I assure that the Baked Chicken Sandwiches will vanish in no time! - 46.2324
Gently simmer the fresh or frozen asparagus until almost tender.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/2 cup.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch lengths and spread evenly in a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole or bake dish.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender, then stir in flour... - 37.5555
Party Hot Chicken Salad
Place celery and onion in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in chicken, olives, almonds and pimiento.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
Pour over chicken and toss to coat evenly.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes... - 42.7564
Mayonnaise Hot Chicken Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients and spoon into large casserole.
Mix cheese with crumbs and spread on - top with almonds.
Bake at 350° until piping hot. - 33.991
Italian Chicken Sammitz
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, except olive oil, blend well. In between drizzle the olive oil and blend.
2. Add in the cheese and blend again. Take out the pesto in a bowl and set aside.
3. Recipe follows.
For Root... - 0