- » Potato Chips
Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Potato Chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Potato Chips recipes.
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 145.458
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 143.626
Potato Chips And Spicy Fries With Tea
Quick snack to turn any day into a celebration. This video makes yummy potato chips and spicy fries. They are a wonderful snack on a evening when you want some delicious and easy food. Serve this with freshly brewed hot tea and feel all refreshed and... - 141.119
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 137.348
Homemade Chips For Kids
It is hard to keep children away from chips, so the best way is to make Homemade chips. These are lot healthier than the packaged ones and they are easy to make. Weelicious host shows her recipe for homemade chips using Idaho and sweet potatoes. She bakes... - 131.279
Chicken Caesar Wrap And Potato Chips
Quick picnic meal - watch this video and prepare it all in a jiffy. Here is a wonderful combination of chicken wrap and potato chips. These versatile chicken wraps is made with a lemon dressing to add a bit of zest. The potato chips are super crispy and... - 120.044
Home Fried Potato Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Home Fried Potato Chips. These are made from fresh, unpeeled potatoes, which are quickly fried in peanut oil and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. - 119.813
Grilled Fish And Potato Chips With Coleslaw
Holiday picnics calls for an exciting menu. Look at this amazing video that shares an excellent meal idea that is ideal for camping, picnics or even a backyard barbecue. Grilled fish and chips are so addictive that all your friends would surely ask for more! - 116.859
Thin N Crispy Potato Chips
1. Fill a bowl with water, peel and drop potatoes in it to take out the starch.
2. Pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Dip a potato slice and check if the oil is hot enough to fry.
5. Drop... - 111.017
Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips
Why eat the greasy potato chips from the bag when you can have these Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips. Take a look at this quick and easy chips that get ready in no time. Guess what, they taste as good as the regular ones too! Enjoy! - 105.114
Easy Organic Dehydrator Potato Chips
In this video, Brock plays around with his new favorite kitchen toy - the dehydrator. He is using organic potatoes (and sweet potatoes) and just a few other ingredients and makes some chips. To make potato chips this way, you will need the dehydrator at home.... - 103.502
This is one ridiculously awe inspiring dish. Looks like a Heston Blumenthal recipe to me! I have never seen French fries injected withmayonnaise, soy, ketchup, chocolate and gravy. It is the perfect snack for a perfect get together. - 101.015
Microwave Potato Chips
1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly in running water.
2. Thinly slice the potatoes.
3. Clean microwave’s glass plate and microwave.
4. Grease glass plate with cooking spray and place the potatoes over it, spray again with... - 98.9434
Raw Barbecue Sweet Potato Chips With Barbecue Spices
Potato chips are tempting but calorific and here is a healthy recipe to make it with no use of oil. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Bar-B-Q Sweet Potato Chips involving use of healthy spices and dehydration. Health in good ways! - 98.4316
Smoked Potato Chips
We all like to eat potato chips, have you ever tried the smoked ones. The video here shares excellent slicing and smoking techniques for potato chips. See this outstanding video that is so impressive and a unique way to serve potato chips. Take a look…. - 95.0842
See Through Herbed Potato Chips
If you are looking for gourmet ways to garnish your holiday delights or want to serve fancy potato chips at a party then watch this video where Chef John teaches us how to make herb-silhouetted potato chips. These paper thin stained glass like potato chips... - 91.1148
Kutchan is famous for snow and potatoes so the mascot is a skiing potato. Its name is Jyatakun. (This is a mistake – it should be Jyagatakun). Jyagaimo is Japanese for potato. The potatoes here are really cheap and delicious so I’ve been eating them a... - 89.268
Party Perfect Sweet And Salty Chocolate-dipped Potato Chips
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat. - 84.4786
Thrice Cooked Chips / Fries
You don’t need a lot for this Thrice Cooked Chips / Fries recipe – we’re just making some chips. But these are being cooked three times, with a nice spell of cooling in between. Try and use Charlotte potatoes and groundnut oil, follow the steps and... - 82.6958
Microwave Crisps / Potato Chips
Title says it all in this one not many ingredients required either. In this video, I make some crisps or potato chips in the microwave, and they turn out real good!! - 79.7054
Hand Cut Chips
1. Wash, peel, rewash the potatoes and cut into strips approx 6cm–7cm long by 1cm wide and 1cm deep.
2. Wash the cut potatoes once again and dry on a clean cloth.
3. Heat a heavy-based deep pan half-filled with oil to about... - 77.2735
Rich Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Warm potato chips covered in a blue cheese sauce. You can't get much more decadent than this. However, Robin's choice of music isn't that great in this video. Lol! - 76.3657
Potato Chips, Pineapple And Walnut Snacks
If you are looking for a quick-fix snack, try munching this filling snack the next time hunger hits! Thekel tells you how you can prepare quick and easy munchies at home using potato chips, pineapple and walnuts. A powerhouse of taste and healthy nutrients,... - 73.6426
Green Goddess Dip For Potato Chips
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
2. Stir to blend well
3. Combine cream and mayonnaise, whisk with fork and add to the bowl. Stir well.
4. Add chopped parsley and season to taste.
5. Cover and refrigerate to chill and... - 44.0003
Baked Buttery Sweet Potato Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 250°.
2) In a food processor, slice the sweet potatoes very thin, 1/16 to 1/8 inch. You can also use a large sharp knife or mandolin.
3) Rinse the sweet potato slices in cold water.
4) Drain the slices and pat dry with... - 43.0325
Hot Scallop Salad With Potato Chips
Rinse scallops well, pat dry, and cut crosswise about 1/4 inch thick.
To a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil and ginger.
When hot, add 1/2 the scallops; turn often with a wide spatula until scallops are tinged with gold and no longer... - 42.2441
Mutton And Potato Chips
1. Peel and cut potatoes in thin fingers.
2. Deep fry fingers till crisp. Remove and drain on paper; sprinkle salt and set aside.
3. Slice onions; grind together garlic, green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Pour off extra fat and fry onions till brown. Add... - 38.2946
Parsnip And Potato Puree With Fried Parsnip Chips
Place the potato and parsnip chunks in separate large saucepans.
Cover each vegetable with 2 inches cold water, add 1 teaspoon of the salt, cover, and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and pass through a food... - 37.6125
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 36.6911
Hot Tomato Chutney With Masala Potato Chips
Cut each potato into 4 pieces lengthwise and soak in salted water for 20 minutes.
Drain and sprinkle over the powdered spices. Drizzle with a generous helping of oil. Mix well and bake in an oven at 300Â°F until golden brown.
Remove the pepper skin away by... - 35.8113
Homemade Potato Chips
1. Wash the potatoes and then slice them to about 1/8th of an inch thick
2. Soak the slices for 2 hours or more to crisp up in cold water. Ensure that the soaking water is changed twice during the soaking time.
3. Drain and dry them just before... - 32.0025
Oven-baked Potato Chips
Oven-Baked Potato Chips is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Oven-Baked Potato Chips, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 31.9805
Green And White Dip For Potato Chips
1. Into a medium bowl, add cream cheese.
2. Beat with a fork or with a wire whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the horseradish and onion, adding more or less, according to taste.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5.... - 31.5073
Potato Chips And Potato Straws
Scrub and rinse the potatoes.
Peel them thinly.
For chips—cut into sticks about 2 in long and 1/2 in wide and thick.
For straws—cut into strips the size of a wooden match.
Drop them into cold water as they are cut.
Rinse and drain and dry in a clean... - 30.2032
Sweet Potato Chips
Peel sweet potatoes and rinse them well.
Cut potatoes into paper-thin slices.
Wash slices; dry each slice well.
In a deep saucepan or frying pan, heat oil until a potato slice sizzles when dropped in.
Place sliced potatoes in the pan in batches, being careful... - 29.7155
Low Fat Chunky Chips
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Peel the potatoes and cut into large chips around 2.5 cm thick.
Put the chips in a large bowl and add the oil.
Give them a good mix (using your hands works best).
Line a baking tray with foil and lay the chips on... - 29.6847
Mexican Potato Chips
Use enough potato chips to fill a 2-quart bowl.
Sprinkle the chips lightly with lime juice, tossing gently.
Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce, salt, and steak sauce to taste.
Serve immediately. - 29.6485
Herbed Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cut potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, about 1/16 inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat... - 28.983
Use a vegetable peeler or slicer on a hand grater or food processor to cut potatoes into very thin slices, less than 1/16 inch thick.
In a medium bowl, soak potato slices in cold water to cover 30 minutes, changing water once.
Preheat oven to... - 28.7423
Heavenly Potato Chips
Using a lage sharp knife or a vegetable slicer, cut the potatoes into 1/16-inch-thick slices.
In separate bowls, soak the white and sweet potato slices in lukewarm water for 2 minutes.
Rinse and dry thoroughly.
In a large heavy pot with high sides, heat 3 to... - 28.4656
1. Make thin, long slice of potatoes.
2. Mix all the ingredients together except potato chips.
3. Take one chip, stuff little rice filling and make a roll, tied with a thread.
4. Bake these rolls till crisp and golden brown.
5. Take out the thread and put a... - 28.273
1. For the chips, peel potatoes and chut into wedges of 1.5cm size
2. Place in a pan of cold salt water and bring it to a boil; take the pan off the heat immediately and let the potatoes stand for three minutes or so; drain and let dry on a colander... - 27.978
Chive Parmesan Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Scrub potato with a brush. Cut potato lengthwise into very thin slices using a mandoline slicer.
3. Combine potato slices and oil in a large bowl. Add cheese, chives, and salt, and toss gently to coat.
4. Arrange potato slices in... - 26.067
Cut each potato into eight wedges and place them in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil, salt and chilli powder and toss until evenly coated.
Transfer to a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 220°C (425°F), Gas Mark 7, for 15 minutes.
Turn the potatoes... - 25.9502
Baked Potato Chips
Preheat oven to 375°; line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Soak potato slices in ice water for 10 minutes; drain, layer on paper towels and blot dry.
Gently toss with oil, salt, and pepper, then arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheets.
Bake... - 25.4248
These Potato Chips are simply irresistible ! Try out these Potato Chips with spicy or sweet n sour tomato dip for a snack ! Also these Potato chips made a tasty and crunchy side course for your fish chops ! Feel free to come up with suggestions if you have... - 24.7589
Oven Baked Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Scrub the potato well and cut it crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the potato slices in one layer (overlapping them slightly if necessary) then spray... - 24.3669
Baked Potato Chips
Preheat oven to 500° F.
Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
Place potato slices in a single layer on baking sheets and brush generously with butter.
Bake 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and browned around the edges.
Transfer to a heated platter and season... - 24.2132
Party Potato Chips
Spread potato chips on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
Sprinkle lightly with thyme, basil, or marjoram.
Heat at 350° for 5 minutes or till cheese melts. - 24.0074
Homemade Potato Chips
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a nonstick I baking sheet.
Arrange the potato slices in 1 layeron the baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
2 In a small bowl, combine the cheese and paprika and... - 23.529
1. Peel potatoes. Wash and cut into fingers.
2. Deep fry till crisp. Add salt. - 23.1691
Slice potatoes paper thin; soak in cold water for 1 hour.
Drain; pat dry tietween paper toweling.
Place just enough potato slices in frying basket to cover bottom.
Fry in hot duep fat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking basket frequently.
Drain on... - 23.1432
1. Scrub but do not pare potatoes. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 or 5 wedges.
2. Combine half of crumbs with cheese and half with sesame seed.
3. Melt butter in a shallow glass dish in microwave oven (45 seconds at HIGH).
4. Dip... - 21.3378
Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Oven Chips
Barry was asked to make seasoned fries / chips but then a seperate request came in to wrap fries in bacon - so he combines both. These are very, very addictive. - 0
Potato Chips Recipes By Category