- » Potato Chickpea Salad
Potato Chickpea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato chickpea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato chickpea salad recipes.
Spicy Potato And Chickpea Salad
1. In a medium-size skillet, heat the anchovy in the oil over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the anchovy disintegrates and the oil is hot. Add the onion and garlic and cook 1 minute, tossing to coat with oil, then cover and cook 4 to 5... - 34.3869
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato And Chickpea Saute
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine till melted.
2) In this, add onions and over high heat, saute for 1 minute, until the onions are tender.
3) Now, add sweet potato and mix well.
4) Over medium-high heat, cook for 2 minutes, stirring in... - 43.9321
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 122.22
Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
Chop the onion and keep aside.
Peel and dice the aloo.
Place the aloo in a sauce pan of water and boil until they cooked and drain and keep aside.
Mix the tamarind paste and water toegther in a small bowl.
Add the... - 46.442
Aloo Chana Chaat (healthy Indian Snacks)
Aloo Chana Chaat is my take on Indian Street food. Aloo Chana Chaat is basically an Indian snack, quite healthy and literally means Potato-Chickpea Salad with tons of yummy flavors. - 0
Homas Bl Thineh
Put peas, salt and garlic into a blender and thoroughly blend.
Add a little oil at a time until mixture is the consistency of soft mashed potatoes; add lemon juice.
Garnish with parsley and paprika.
Serve with crisp crackers. - 27.0171
Put the chickpeas and potato in a bowl.
Roast the pomegranate seeds and grind in a spice grinder.
Mix the seeds with sugar, lemon juice, coriander, garam masala and chilli powder.
Then pour over the chickpeas; mix well.
Garnish with onion and coriander.
Serve... - 42.1102
Baked Potatoes With A Spicy Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Scrub the potatoes and pat them dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Prick them all over with a fork, brush with oil (if using) and season.
2. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet (cookie sheet) and bake for 1-1... - 38.957
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
Seafood Salad Supreme
In a 10" round casserole, arrange the shrimp with their tails pointing toward the center.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
Let stand for 1... - 42.2316