- » Potato Cheese Omelette
Potato Cheese Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato cheese omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato cheese omelette recipes.
Grated Potato And Cheese Omelette
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs, potatoes, salt, pepper, onion, garlic and cheese together.
2) In a medium-sized omelet pan, melt the butter, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until the omelet is golden and firm.
3)... - 36.213
You May Also Like!
Country Pepper Omelette Pie
In a skillet, saute 1/2 cup onion in oil until tender.
Add potatoes and half of the salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat until potatoes are thawed and softened, about 5 minutes.
Pat potatoes into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in.deep-dish pie... - 41.6495
Spinach Feta And Potato Omelette
1. Heat grill to medium. Beat eggs with some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the potatoes, then fry until golden. Add spinach and garlic, then heat through.
2. Reduce heat, scatter over feta, pour in eggs, then cook until just... - 30.1845
Hash Brown Omelette
In a medium nonstick skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon; crumble and set aside.
Add potatoes, onion and green pepper to drippings.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are browned and vegeta bles are tender.
In a bowl,... - 35.8701
Potato Omelette Appetizers
In 10-inch skillet, cook potatoes and green onions in butter over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
Season with salt.
Beat eggs and the 1/4 teaspoon salt until thick and lemon colored.
Pour over potatoes in skillet; cover and cook over low heat 3 to 4 minutes or... - 34.8359
Sausage And Hash Brown Omelette
In large skillet brown the sausage.
Drain sausage, reserving 1/4 cup drippings; set sausage aside.
Return reserved drippings to skillet.
Combine potato, onion, and green pepper; pat into skillet.
Season generously with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook over... - 37.0483
1) In a skillet, saute the potato in melted butter until slightly browned.
2) In a bowl, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add a little chopped onion to the potato or grated cheese to the eggs, if desired.
4) Spoon the eggs over... - 37.8673
An aficionado of Potato Omelet guarantees that this recipe will addict you to it in minutes. This is the best recipe of egg I have ever made. This Omelet is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Breakfast often. Trust me when I say, you have to try it... - 49.569
Aunt Catherine's Pepper, Onion, And Potato Omelette
Heat the oil in a large skillet, and slowly fry the onion, green peppers, and potato until the potato is browned and the other vegetables are tender.
Stir in the sausage or ham when the potato is almost ready.
Beat the eggs with a fork, adding 2 tablespoons... - 37.0781
Mexican Potato Omelette
1. Cut potato into 3/8-inch (1-cm) cubes.
2. Lightly whisk eggs, water, salt and black pepper in medium bowl.
3. Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) nonstick skillet or omelet pan over medium heat until hot. Add potato, onion and bell pepper; saute until potato is... - 32.1083