- » Potato Cheese Croquette
Potato Cheese Croquette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato cheese croquette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato cheese croquette recipes.
It takes just a little effort to make these tempting potato croquettes, flavoured with cheese, that will make both adults and kids happy! - 134.378
Cheddar Flavored Potato Croquettes
I made this Cheddar Flavored Potato Croquettes for my husband and he loved it! I am sure you can try out your own variations to this Cheddar Flavored Potato Croquettes. Its worth a try! - 32.2285
Parmesan Potato Croquettes
1) Using a fork, prick the potatoes several times
2) Place them onto baking sheet
3) Bake at 400 F for an hour
4) Using a knife, cut across lengthwise and scoop out the flesh
5) Put the potato flesh through a rice mill into a large bowl
6) Into 6... - 47.2494
1. Warm the potatoes in a pan with the butter and beat until creamy.
2. Add cheese, meat, herbs and seasonings and bind with beaten egg.
3. Turn on to a floured board and using floured hands, shape into croquettes.
4. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and fry in... - 32.1331
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Drain potatoes and press through a sieve into a bowl.
2. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, cottage cheese, egg,... - 35.5852
Potato Croquettes (crocchette Di Patate)
Boil potatoes, drain and sieve through a fine strainer.
Add butter or margarine, cheese, beaten eggs, salt and pepper to taste and nutmeg.
Shape into croquettes.
Dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides - 30.8885
Potato And Salami Croquettes
In covered saucepan cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender; drain.
Mash potatoes; beat in 1 beaten egg and butter or margarine.
Add mozzarella cheese, salami, parmesan or romano cheese, parsley, and salt; mix... - 39.354
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Using a potato masher, food mill, or ricer, thoroughly mash potatoes in a bowl or rice them into a bowl.
Whip in 1 egg, melted butter, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and onion and a mixture of salt, mono-sodium glutamate, and pepper.
Continue whipping until... - 43.3832
Parmesan Potato Croquettes
Pierce potatoes several times with a fork; bake at 400Â° for 1 hour.
Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp; reserve skins for other uses.
Force potato pulp through a ricer or food mill into a large bowl; add next... - 38.6123
Cheesy Truffled Potato
Can you ever imagine a party without Mini Truffle Potatoes on the Menu? If No ,here it is. This Mashed potatoes recipe is rich, earthy and delicious, thanks to a fantastic cheese called, Asiago. This fragrant truffled cheese makes a fantastic potato gratin,... - 108.899
Cheese And Potatoes Rissole
Pare potatoes; cut into eighths.
Place in saucepan; cover with water.
Add 1 tablespoon salt; cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Press through food mill or mash well; place in dry saucepan.
Add butter; cook over low... - 43.1494
Easy Rice And Cheese Croquettes
1) In a deep fat fryer, heat the shortening over a medium-high heat upto 375° F.
2) Combine the rice, egg yolks, cheese, parsley, and mustard and shape into 3x1 inch logs.
3) Dredge the logs in flour, dip in the egg mixture, and coat... - 43.3867
Potato Croquettes In Bacon
Combine first 5 ingredients, and form into 16 small log-shaped croquettes.
Roll in crumbs; then wrap in bacon slices.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place in shallow pan; refrigerate until needed.
Bake at 425°F. until bacon is crisp, turning once during... - 34.3502
Potato Balls Or Croquettes
Put the potatoes through a sieve and mash in a saucepan with the fat, beaten egg, and parsley or cheese if used.
Form into small balls or into rolls.
Coat twice with egg and crumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat at 380° F., for 4-5 min.
Drain well and... - 32.8068
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0645
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, mustard, mayonnaise and egg, season to taste. Shape mixture into croquettes and roll in cookie crumbs to coat,
2. Heat oil in a frypan. Cook croquettes over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. - 27.7351
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 34.3628
Salt Cod Croquettes
1. Soak the cod in cold water for 24 hours. Rinse well under running water. Drain.
2. Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes in salted water. Peel them.
3. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, poach the cod fillets for 2 minutes. Drain, remove the bones and... - 36.5759
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
1) Heat oil and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Stir in soup mix or flour and water to make a thick sauce.
3) Take off from heat and make a moist, but a firm mixture by adding in nuts, peanut butter, bread, yeast extract or powder, dried milk or soya... - 47.0625
Microwaved Ham And Cheese Rolls
1) Allow the frozen potatoes to defrost for 1 minute, 40 seconds.
2) Divide the potato croquettes to eight portions.
3) Place one portion of potato and one Swiss cheese slice on each one ham slice and sprinkle pepper and make rolls.
4) Fasten the rolls... - 34.8194
Crocchette Di Patata
Peel and wash the potatoes.
Cut into quarters and cook in boiling, salted water until soft.
Drain, stand the pan of potatoes over the lowest possible heat and mash finely.
Add the butter, cheese, egg yolks, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
When the... - 38.6582
Lamb And Apple Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Smear the potatoes with salt.
3) Cover in foil and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
4) Allow to cool slightly, then cut in half.
5) Spoon out the potato flesh leaving 1//4 inch thick shell.
6) In... - 43.769